fright [Theme] Page 2

What you do not understand - scares.
3 Season 7 Series
№ 324035   Added Viker 25-04-2018 / 09:00
If I were in their place in addition to social networks. carefully monitor the channel and "Carousel." And on the basis of these materials, NATO can safely report that Russian armored cavalry under the cover of nuclear hang-gliders brought to orbit on a column of RC dolphins parachutists, governing mental complex military equipment.
№ 319095   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2018 / 13:06
Something with the father?
Teacher hit me and threw crayons in the snow... Mae Chester said I stole crayons from a mission, and I said that I won't give any. And she told Mr. Davis that they're in my Desk... it came true...
- Need to beat him with his own cane!
- Joe! To resort to violence is impossible... I will write him a letter.
- That he was frightened.
- Is it father?
- Teacher struck me. He put the limes out into the snow... May Chester said my limes were for the homeless. So I said she wouldn't get any from me. So she told Mr. Davis they were in my desk, and he struck me.
- I'll beat the tar out of him!
- Jo, we must not embrace violence... I will write him a letter.
- That'll show him.
№ 311548   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2017 / 23:02
Once bitten, twice shy.
Once bitten, twice shy.
№ 311311   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 03:03
Want to scare someone for real? Exit the house without makeup.
6 Season 1 Series
№ 310497   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 15:06
He's more frightening than killing, very seriously said to me Saleh. - He's smart. He wants us to be afraid, frightened the enemy is not so dangerous, especially when a serious war.
№ 309257   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 15:05
Us a convulsion will not take, comrade.
№ 297401   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2017 / 02:12
Swindler! How's it going?
Ha-ha-ha-hah, wonderful! But your friend I was scared...
- I? Scared? Not-e-et! Listen, dear grandmother, I'm not one of those who is frightened. I am very brave and not afraid of anyone. I said, "Take me to the jungle!" - and he took!
Oh, how cute! I don't like to scare people when robbing them.
2 Season 48 Series
№ 285096   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:14
This man is scared to death. If he has a chance to survive, he grabbed him in a stranglehold.
1 Season
№ 277326   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 17:28
The villagers found herself over her head hung the armor of the figure in front of the man's nose, waving his spear, thought came to his death.
№ 272861   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:49
There is nothing more difficult than to frighten a mongoose, because he is from nose to tail was on fire with curiosity. "Run and find out Roznychi" - is inscribed on the family crest of the mongoose, and Rikki-Tikki was a mongoose thoroughbred.
№ 268206   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:15
Father said unknown weapon scares the enemy. And the fear is half the victory. Therefore it is better to possess not the most convenient, but rare weapons than the good, but that is for everyone.
№ 266319   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:07
In fact, in the entire apartment Crowley was so focused on indoor plants. They were spreading a powerful, green and lush, with bright, juicy and glossy foliage.
And all because once a week, Crowley went around the flat with a green plastic spray bottle-humidifier, and spraying the sheets and conversed with the flowers.
In the early seventies he was heard on radio bi-Bi-si about the benefits of talking to plants and decided that this is a great idea. Although the word "conversation" might not be quite right to characterize his actions.
His speeches he kept them in the fear of God.
Or rather, the fear of Crowley.
In addition to conversations every couple of months Crowley chose a flower that was growing too slowly or the leaves began to wither and turn brown, in General, one that looked a bit worse than the others, and showed it to the rest of the plants. "Say goodbye to your friend,' he told them. - Ah, young-green..."
He then left the flat with the offending plant in his hands and came back in an hour or so with an empty flower pot, which specifically put somewhere in a prominent place.
His plants were the most luxurious, green, and beautiful in all of London. And the most fearful.
№ 247027   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:38
Frightened people live in their own hell. You could say they create it themselves <...>, but I can't do anything about it. So they arranged for it and deserve sympathy and compassion.
№ 246985   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:36