rock music [Theme] Page 1

I first wrote a poem at school, remember the spring something. Then to the army on the guitar learned to play and tried to do something. But the songs were primitive, about love, all a trifle. Then when I came back from the army, worked in a factory and never thought. When I opened a rock club, I looked at Amateur groups, I didn't like their poor subjects, remember the world was singing, about love, about something so incomprehensible. I decided to revive old. And so it has remained, I have become pretty good. It was pleasant to all, and that is how it started...
№ 388648   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 12:40
What is good rock? This is the incomparable melody is superimposed on the incomparable reefs. That's the whole secret.
№ 378903   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2019 / 14:57
In 1996, the Nautilus, fulfilling his mystical work, broke up, and the Duo Butusov-Earners ceased to exist. Maybe for everyday conflicts can be seen the wheels of fate: they did their job, did it brilliantly, and it was time to move on. You know that Lao Tzu: "the Best is having achieved success, to be eliminated". Ilya commented on the end of the Nautilus: "We have no quarrel. Just realized that no one else wants to do this project." I also wanted the group "Nautilus Pompilius" has completed his earthly journey. And so it happened. But their songs have stayed with us, and few could articulate science's definitely our strange approach to his own life.
Quote Explanation: The passage of the 103-th issue of the weekly program author of Boris Grebenshchikov's "Aerostat" dedicated to Ilya Valeryevich Kormiltsev - poet, translator, editor, and primary author of texts of songs of group "Nautilus Pompilius" (06.05.2007).
№ 366202   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 20:12
In tradition it is believed that to cast out the demon there's only one way - to call him by his name. The demon of a desperate totalitarian regime was named for the song "Chained". The words to the song list that we saw every day and took for obvious inevitability, but taken together these observations become the diagnosis. Or by prayer, cast out the devil. And the demon could not stand.
Quote Explanation: The passage of the 103-th issue of the weekly program author of Boris Grebenshchikov's "Aerostat" dedicated to Ilya Valeryevich Kormiltsev - poet, translator, editor, and primary author of texts of songs of group "Nautilus Pompilius" (06.05.2007).
№ 366200   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 20:10
Ilya (Caregivers) has collaborated with many of the Sverdlovsk groups, but his main achievement, in my opinion, still work with the "Nautilus by Pompiliusa". They found each other. As they say: marriage made in heaven. Ilya wrote the lyrics, Thank wrote the music and sang, the band played. And the miracle happened: tandem Butusov-Breadwinners was perfect. Music Butusov and his detached voice, as if tired of the pain of the world, gave the words of Elijah the absolute reality, which made "Nautilus", may be the most important group of Russian rock. And the word rock here can understand Russian in its value inevitable fate.
№ 366027   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 12:32
Hello, today I want to dedicate the transmission of memory of Ilya Kormiltsev - poet the best of Russian rock.
№ 366026   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 12:31
- I'm not asking for myself... I Have a Victor record until later.
- What could happen to him?
- Yes, anything... Army, family, children, alcoholism... the lack of interest in life... That can happen to a person in our country...
№ 364439   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2019 / 04:15
To all interested in the chords, all of these standard sequences, hackneyed rock to death? I can play the guitar with a knife, a beer bottle... Glass gives the best sound. I still don't know a single guitar chord.
№ 364425   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2019 / 19:25
We all are praying and ready to die for metal.
Metal in the morning
Metal at night.
All we pray, for metal we will die.
Metal in the morning,
Metal in the night.
№ 352982   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2018 / 16:07
Someday he will leave this area
and the voice of the other songs will you sing another,
and space will become wider, lower and simpler
as if the area had only with him.
Like an angel from the column they admired
and felt in him native his wing,
hearing the notes of "Samsara" or "Romance".
Yes... the angel in this, no doubt, learned of his,
and the people in it too, see his home.
Basking in the sounds grow dreams
and become a ringing single string
hearts tapping rock-n-roll rhythm.
Quote Explanation: A poem dedicated to St. Petersburg musician Konstantin Kolmakov (street_x)
№ 344048   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2018 / 02:12
I remember very well the day when I realized that it is impossible to believe Soviet propaganda. This is a very simple story. Dad was a journalist, and I was a very political child. In 1962 I read an article called "the Liverpool idols sheared sheep". I did not understand the meaning of the title, but I read the article and realized that there was such a group "the Beatles", and that's a bad, disgusting, horrible, grimacing a bunch of people that made the seats from the toilets on the neck. I have learned it and believed in it. But it took a year and a half, dad just arrived from Spain, and in the suitcase he had an album "the Beatles". In that instant I fell for Soviet propaganda.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Andrey Gavrilov," the Esquire (the Esquire).
№ 342537   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2018 / 13:03
He does not oppose another whim of their fans, and, continuing to please him, we are laughing as the three mermaids, ulyanovskie under water the captain's body.
№ 340019   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2018 / 08:09
"They are like sailors... Sooner or later you have to leave," one day you'll write me Violetta, referring to rock stars. And I think of her as the only one, but a pretty heart is the souvenir my memory of the voyage.
№ 340017   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2018 / 08:07
It is believed that rock music needs to raise serious issues, talking about the problems of society. For me manifests instead of songs is bullshit. No one cares who voted for the musician.
№ 332403   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2018 / 04:09
Before becoming a rock star, I've been hanging out a lot more. I always say that I do not have to be a rock star to behave accordingly. You don't have to be special to be a dick.
№ 319821   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2018 / 20:05