labels [Theme] Page 2

- Imported cars and cats of elite breeds is good, but more importantly, how much the owner loves his pet. Even the expensive stuff is always noticeable when they are unloved.
- Even on cars?
- Without a doubt. My grandma named my machine "Dancity" and loved her very much. It was the old trough, but each time drawing it, she said, "Dancity hope for you today!"
- It you are funny.
- Maybe it's because I work here, I gradually got used to divide all varieties. Like - "he studied at a prestigious University, so he's the highest grade." Or - "her such expensive clothes. She's rich, so she's the highest grade." Or - "she has such gorgeous bust, then she is a woman of the highest grade."
- Exactly! Then I third grade!
- And I! Sorry!
№ 285720   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2017 / 08:16
Wait. Why do you want to take and share all around varieties? My fit may be third class, but they are all just super-duper! [...] And you yourself, what kind? And what I sort - in your opinion?
№ 285716   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2017 / 14:29
- You are an angel.
- I'm no angel. But not hell, as you thought yesterday. I'm just a woman.
№ 284343   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:21
The amount of sex in a girl's life is not a reason to stick on her label, like a can of stew.
№ 284252   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 18:35
You make holes and openings, we will post
Stereotypes, labels, because we all want to know
Your the history, theory, and nickname, and color.
Without labels we can't!
№ 277690   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 19:23
It is important not only to see the bad attitude, but not to stick a label of "mitogen" for every man, with whom you are unhappy.
№ 275841   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 09:01
It's very possible that your partner considers your strengths and skills gaps. Your mind is a "smart-ass" or "knowing better", it can ironically call you "smart-ass" and say "normal men do not like clever women." Your professionalism, or success may be called "ego-careerism", "upsellusa", "ruthlessness", "walking on others bones", "demonstration of coolness", "parametria".
№ 275790   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:53
If a woman is sexually constrained, because otherwise she is given to feel that it is inadequate, in the end she will say that she "rejects". If a woman will begin to hide their sexuality because of abuse, she will say that she is "frigid", "cold", "you little brat" or "dynamic". On the other hand, if a woman tried to call for sexual intercourse, it is called "demanding", "insatiable", "animal", "aggressive", "nymphomaniac".
№ 274717   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:46
I knew that the labeling of masochistic women, whose partnership is bad, has long been standard practice in my specialty and our culture. This explanation smotricius, submissive behavior of women was convenient, but very dangerous. In fact, women learn such patterns of behavior very early, they are constantly praised and rewarded for it. The paradox inherent here is that the behavior that makes women exposed to abuse, is considered to be feminine and nice. The concept of masochism is dangerous because it serves as the justification aimed at women, aggression and affirms that "women need it".
№ 273529   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 12:45
What I don't like school, to some extent due to the fact that I love her. I don't like that the school has no social mobility. No matter where you studied, especially in high school, you hang a specific label for the next five years, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm at school was "the nerd". Respond, school nerds! "Athletes"? "Shalashovka"? See how everything is unfair? You cannot change your status - you can try to change it "with the nerds" and try to become a "shallowly". You can try, but will still say, "Yes, it is a lot of s**in peresosali bike in the garage, but she still considers them on wooden abacus".
№ 270536   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:44
The stigma put stupid, narrow-minded people... fear not to be branded themselves.
№ 265459   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:39
Life is simple, because everything in it is possible to classify, to compartmentalize, to categorize, to provide labels. And while life is extremely complex, because each case is unique, especially if it is for you personally.
№ 260673   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:29
I remember sitting in school and hear the teacher said: say, this guy is stupid. In fact, he was no fool, and Vice versa - is much smarter and fervently many others, he simply doesn't meet this teacher of a good student. <...> I got into a number of strange because I was quiet, kept to himself. Break people into categories is very easy, even in Hollywood. Very often I have to deal with actors, who enrolled in the drama, so they say, they are not able to do one thing or another. Don't know why this happens, because no one likes such a bias. This is all very unfortunate, as it undermines people's faith in themselves. If someone took you to a certain category, you're kind of starting to wonder what else you're good for nothing. Especially often such happens, if the person is closed or it is perceived not like other people.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book "Tim Burton: Interviews: a Conversation with mark Salisbury"
№ 254833   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:10
...Metropolitan life shows you only the glossy side of reality and teaches us to label everything that does not fit into the narrow confines of the urban Outlook.
№ 247399   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:53
People are labeled to make your life easier. Not terrible, but who you are, you have to decide for herself. You need to refute someone else's expectations.
Quote Explanation: father says daughter.
2 Season 8 Series
№ 243057   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:47