suffering [Theme] Page 94

... and I will happily die tell you my love for suffering people!
№ 42530   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:00
Because you're nobody, chmoshnaya a rat that has lost the scent and degryse a tiny piece of rancid lard, instead of taking the time to tear the claws from this fucked overbearing iceberg of the Titanic and for a long time to eat a pineapple somewhere on the tropical drovah. Well, enough, enough, enough, good!.. If you really are, what to do with you. Well, fired. Well, again. Anything we can find.
№ 41528   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:18
Thought causes suffering.
№ 41171   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:05
You boldly decide all important questions, but tell me, my dear, not because you are young that you do not have time to suffer any of your question? You boldly look forward, and not because I don't see or expect anything dreadful because life is still hidden from your young eyes?
№ 40532   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:40
She loved him differently now - because he made her suffer.
№ 40066   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:23
You know, I don't have long to be sad, and cry less... I Just don't forget that my fears and sadness are nothing compared to those whose troubles are even the enemy does not want...
№ 39912   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:17
There was a time when I thought I reached the limits of suffering. But no, you can go even further. Beyond the borders of the country of despair lies happiness, barren and majestic.
№ 39820   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:09
In life we have to choose between boredom and suffering.
№ 39410   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:54
But what about the ones that have to hide like a curse, to hide in the depths of the soul, as a kind of bitter treasure, it burns you and freezes; he, no tears, no prayers nor dreams - cold, petrified, it lurks in the depths of the heart, to day and night to remind myself! Here is the suffering experienced Terror, that's what he can be proud of on judgment day before God, because people the flour have to hide.
№ 38817   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:29
This planet has - or rather had - a problem: the majority of people living on it and did just that, suffered, as she could not find happiness in their lives. Born many solutions, but almost all of them boiled down to a redistribution of small green pieces of paper - which in itself is very strange, as people, and little green pieces of paper no suffering was experienced, because happiness is not searched.
№ 38555   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:19
There will be a meaning behind the suffering you're facing. To help the person of utmost importance to you...
Then you will understand the meaning of the suffering that you endure. To help someone who's worth more to you all...
№ 37708   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:48
Man, when is suffering... most people.
№ 37195   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:28
And a large part of the suffering that falls to our share, stems from the fact that we do sometimes about certain guesses about what is happening to us. For example, we come to work, and some of his colleagues greeted. We immediately assume that this person is angry with us. This is a false guess. In fact, he could be just concerned with its own problems, such as illness of the child, which occupied all his thoughts.
The only way to check whether our guesses or not, is to have the courage to ask the question, not to be afraid to communicate with the people around you. But most people never do. Over the past few weeks I only and did that tried in all situations to get to the truth. I realized that in the past often incorrectly perceived the situation, and therefore decided to ask directly to get the answer and not remain in doubt.
№ 36516   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:02
Whom would we cry, we cry about ourselves.
№ 36469   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:01
I'm dead and alive. In the soul plague.
Oh my God, go crazy!
And raised his hands: here is the target I,
Your target, stupid rock.
I have a hole in the heart - comfort.
Pull the trigger.
There is a place not open to the public
Over white vase maple.
My soul is buried there,
Where my son is buried.
Quote Explanation: From a cycle of poems written immediately after the suicide of his son.
№ 36293   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:54