the study [Theme] Page 3

- Captain, sir! We received a signal from the surface. This K. O. N..
- Send the signal, Lieutenant. Let's see what they tell us.
- Unfortunately, I can't reproduce here, for the encryption scheme, which we have never met.
- While we were away, security measures were developed. But the signal sent at a frequency of K. K. O. N.. It's good: when we went, the war was bad. According to this signal, C. K. O. N. still fighting. Maybe we even won. Where is the source of the transmission?
- From the bottom. But we do not have any data on the surface, sir: there's something interfere with our scanners. Without Serena... However, we have determined the approximate coordinates. Once we're on the surface, we can find the source by using simple triangulation.
- 28 years, Professor... let's See what galaxy we woke up.
№ 323601   Added Viker 22-04-2018 / 07:51
- About half an hour ago we lost contact with the landing groups on the new Halo ring. Almost immediately received confirmation of a massive invasion of the Exiles.
- When starting a new ring the Ark opens the access point to the Guards was easier to get there. Must be Atrix used them for transporting troops.
- You need to block the reinforcement of the Exiles the path to the access point before the numerical advantage of the Halo becomes critical. When you get through this, will be able to send on the ring additional strength to knock out the Exiles.
And captain... Try to do the minimum damage. "Smithy" - a place to create Ghosting. We can learn here many new things about hyperspace travel, gravity manipulation, and the creation of the biggest guns in the Galaxy. Just... don't post everything there.
№ 322884   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2018 / 01:04
- Professor, when you're in "Cartography", try to figure out what Atrix uses it.
- Understood, captain. Isabelle gave me all the materials K. K. O. N. about this area. Looks like we'll need to get to the room with the cards. Oh, and as we approached, I ran a scan in the Central hall of the high level of energy. It is not clear whether we are talking about the Exile or about the Forerunners.
- Be careful, Professor - there will be a lot. In addition, almost certainly you will encounter with the Guardians; we have seen them in action.
- Exiles has been let Jerome. But as for the Guards... Remember earlier we talked about a special project? Think it's time to experience it.
- There are not yet ready, but you can try. I will wait for your signal. Good luck.
№ 319183   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2018 / 13:02
During the time we have to experience and explore all to understand.
№ 310621   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 21:33
I am convinced that science and research bring more fun, than making money.
№ 305729   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2017 / 22:24
Can't say that my physical condition helps me, it helps me concentrate on studies, avoid boring lectures and conferences.
№ 305728   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2017 / 22:21
After examining the blood of a Brainiac, I changed my fear toxin to act on aliens. Seizing his broken mind, I got control of his ship. I started to research a huge collection of Brainiac and soon realized its enormous scientific potential...
Billions of species out of a million worlds, each with their fears and apprehensions.
Ship Cherestal my lab. It floats through the vast blackness of space, and assembled them creatures see their most terrible fears. Each studied the view adds to my knowledge Bank. I will go for it for decades, but I still become the greatest Lord of fear in the Universe.
№ 299477   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2017 / 02:03
- Custody, you wanted to feel me up and decided to disguise this pretext? - sounded puzzled question, and it dawned on me, what have I been doing for the last few minutes.
- No, just haven't worked with live, - I mumbled, trying to compose a decent excuse for his behavior. And you are such a good anatomical model. The followers would have fought for the right to open.
And then there was laughter. I cautiously looked at merry's degree.
- You really a healer? - still laughing, asked Briar. - I've heard something similar, only from the necromancer.
"Sorry," I muttered, lowering her eyes. - It just came out.
Okay, you just explain to me what my anatomical beauty? - he grinned.
- You have the perfect body type, correct proportions, well developed muscles, such a pleasure of muscle tissue to examine, - I replied honestly.
- I promise to bequeath his own body to studies, - smiling, said the master.
№ 287746   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2017 / 16:17
- Lord! We first conquered this great land! <...> Why not go further?
What are you talking about?
- On further research. Look, we won this continent. Can we win another? Go North to the Bering Strait and across land and ice to Asia! And all on foot!
- Walking distance to Asia!? That's the idea!
- And go further - go to Europe!
- That's right! Edwards and hunt - the first Americans came on foot in Europe!
- At Christmas we will drink champagne in Paris!
№ 279360   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:34
- What is that thing?
- Who? This one here is vulcaniser? I see you are a connoisseur.
- My brother and put him in 2017.
- He was one of the major 3 categories. 2.5 tons of awesome... or awful. To each his own.
- Excuse him. He's a fan of Kaiju. He loves them.
- Shut Up, Herman. I don't adore - I'm studying them. And I would love to see a live Kaiju up close. At least once.
- Believe me, better not.
№ 273660   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 14:11
The situation is simple - throughout the Middle East religious and historical monuments plundered or destroyed, but the priceless artifacts sold by thieves and opportunists on the black market. Similar problems arise around the world. While we sit here - destroyed vast areas of rainforest of the Amazon, for the first time mapped the Victorian Explorer Percy Fawcett. Fawcett was a visionary and the recent finding of the lost tribe of Girotti gives us the opportunity to find his last camp. But you make me sit at the table and draw up a budget and forecasts of profitability. Fawcett, Carter, Livingstone, Mary Kingsley - these people are not sitting at the tables, they went to the far edge and found what he was looking for. Let me follow in the footsteps of these men and women.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 263872   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:46
- Doc, what are you doing?
- Learn the checklist before the flight. I hired contractors for the transportation of organs. We take off in a few minutes.
- Are you sure you'll be able to fly a helicopter?
- Of course! Do I need to remind you of Raiden that we live in a Golden age of unmanned helicopters? Even manned helicopters equipped with reliable autopilots. It's very simple! So simple that I will continue to follow you and guard "world Marshall" right out of the pilot seat. I must add that for the largest PMCs in the world their security is quite primitive. Very primitive. It is a pity that I don't have the necessary security clearance to shutdown their system. However, the data that I found very useful. So, please, do not hesitate to contact me when you want me to.
- I am grateful to you, Doc.
Well, it's not every day you get the opportunity to so many brains... so much data. All for research!... And of course your personal safety.
№ 235810   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:29
The researcher usually chooses those facts that support his research, and conveniently forget those that contradict it.
№ 228657   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:30
According to the results of basic research, the meeting of one person with another is 1 in 18 billion. The meeting of two people is a miracle. Appreciate it.
№ 226035   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:09
The research work is to read two books that no one had read, and to write a third, which no one will read it.
№ 192125   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:43