the study [Theme] Page 1

By examining your desires, you discover your power.
№ 432828   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 14:57
- I've heard of a study by English scientists here... They conducted a survey among married couples and found out that the happiest in marriage consider themselves those in which quarrels regularly occur. At first glance, the conclusion is paradoxical; but maybe everything is logical and the situation is so because it is in these couples that there are feelings between the spouses? And where there are no quarrels - there are simply no feelings.
№ 424190   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:33
This book is a reportage about what he saw and an interesting research involving historical documents and references.
Quote Explanation: In 1972 V. Peskov and B. Strelnikov made a car trip across the United States. This book is the result of a journey and two years of collaboration.
№ 421038   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 14:27
If something catches the eye, it's important to explore it in detail.
№ 419850   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 23:12
What the European Parliament is doing is ideologically programming the language of war. And in that sense, the Chatham House report is no scientific study. The vast majority of scientific institutions in the UK, including their writers and journalists, from D. Dafoe to Kipling, worked where they should. And they knew exactly who they were working for when they wrote their immortal works. Now the scientific cover for all this is gone. What did they create? This, sorry, is a military-political phrasebook for the Western zampolit.
Release Date: 17.05.2021
№ 419283   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2021 / 16:21
Hide your existence so that you can become yourself one day and complete your exploration.
Hide your existence so that you can become yourself one day...
№ 417854   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 03:00
Farewell tactile contacts were most common among those born in the United States, Latin and Caribbean America, and Europe, and least among those born in Northeast Asia.
№ 415417   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 19:24
I want to conduct experimental research on spells, define the laws behind them, make magic a field of scientific knowledge, merge the worlds of wizards and Muggles, improve the quality of life everywhere, move humanity forward for centuries, reveal the secret of immortality, colonize the solar system, explore the galaxy and, most important, to understand what the hell is going on here, because everything that happens around is absolutely unthinkable.
№ 415269   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 15:15
The author conducted a thorough study of the entire 70-year biography of Trump - this extraordinary, ambitious and controversial person, his versatile interests, ups and downs in business and difficult family conflicts. I am sure this study will undoubtedly be interesting and exciting for a wide range of readers.
Quote Explanation: A year ago, no one took Donald Trump seriously. He was called a "buffoon" and a "clown." In Russian political journalism, it was fashionable to compare him to Vladimir Zhirinovsky. Meanwhile, Donald Trump turned out to be a classic "black swan". The "Black Swan" is an event that is unexpected for the observer, has significant consequences, but can be easily explained, so it is not clear why no one could predict it after all. Russian writer and political scientist Kirill Benediktov in his new book explains both the pattern of Donald Trump's appearance on the stage of the US political theater, and the reasons why the American establishment overlooked the climb of this "black swan" of the White House.
№ 413459   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 02:00
If you offered me a functioning colony on Mars, I'd be thrilled with it. But it will be very difficult, very expensive and probably take a long time. I consider space exploration a worthy human undertaking, but not yet the most important in the list of ways to save the life of our species. To survive, you need to focus on the Earth.
№ 410545   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2021 / 21:15
Under the influence of partisanship, independent observation and research atrophies, and only the desire to defend frozen dogmas develops at all costs.
№ 405992   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2020 / 10:45
I have to admit that it is unforgivably overconfident that person who concludes that an argument does not exist just because he eluded him in the course of his personal research. I must also admit that even if several generations of scholars have made useless efforts to investigate a subject, it might still be too hasty to conclude unconditionally that this subject is beyond human comprehension. Even though we have considered all the sources of our knowledge and concluded that they are unsuitable for such a subject, we may still have a suspicion that either the listing was incomplete or our research is inaccurate.
№ 402928   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 19:30
In 1975 the sociologist Robert Weiss has prepared an important study, "Loneliness: the experience of emotional and social isolation". Recognizing that this topic is commonly neglected, he dryly noted, loneliness is often broadcast poets, songwriters, and not social scientists. He believed that solitude is not only in itself removes from equilibrium - Weiss writes about this condition as an "obsession" that this state of "persistently remarkable", "almost sinister affliction of the spirit," and thus interferes with empathy, because pulling a kind of self-protective amnesia, but because when people are no longer alone, he barely remembers what it is, it's condition: "If a person has been alone, now he has no access to the his self, which experienced a loneliness; moreover, people will likely prefer that it stays that way. In the end, suffered in the past from loneliness is likely to respond to someone else's loneliness without understanding or even it is possible, with irritation".
№ 400606   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 09:54
Non - Smoking person you know about cigarettes a hell of a lot, ' he said, exhaling a thin malicious lips a cloud of carcinogens. For some time I pondered whether to start to smoke, - I admitted, - but before to do something, I'm doing thorough research, and in the end, Smoking did not seem to me appropriate and reasonable pastime. In addition, it's unattractive from a financial point of view.
№ 400583   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 08:45
Let's look at our journalistic community. If you are not cited abroad, especially military journalism, you generally don't end up a journalist. And the expert community? If you are not quoted by Western agencies, you're not the expert. You're a propagandist. And the scientific community? If you're not published in a foreign language, you're not a scientist. You're so garbage. And where does it go? And please see the manuals of our ministries. View manuals on neurometric our so-called universities and research institutions. Yes, there are for the article in a foreign language about the mating habits of whales you can get a lot more points in scientometric system than fundamental research. <...>
All this nanometrica, based on the priority foreign publications, it is not such a harmless thing. And it's not harmless in the technical disciplines in the natural, and it is not very harmless in the Humanities. Therefore, to demand something from them, it is necessary to restore order at home. Should this scientific compradorship cleaned up by the roots. Why the publication in the Russian media, in Russian scientific journals is less valued than publication in the secondary Malo-read foreign magazines? Why the requirement to publish in a foreign language is included as compulsory? We who are here grow? And why? We grow the people steps will be involved in the foreign network? To foreign intelligence agencies? Why we raise them here, I'd like to know.
Alexander Khinshtein
International rating. One of the tasks of the higher school - to rise in the international rating
Dmitry Evstafiev
I think the fish are rotting from the head. It is necessary to seriously to look through our ministries. And see who and why wrote these instructions. And I think we can expect very interesting discoveries.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on
Release Date: 08.07.2020
№ 400153   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 11:09