the study [Theme] Page 2

When it comes to a foreign world, gets most of the one who is less than requested. I always trust those who "look soul" and easily penetrated into the most closed communities on the secret ceremony.
What is the secret? I was cordial with these special people and never climbed there, "where it is not necessary to climb". Thanks to this careful attitude, I received invitations to tangled, closed, forest world and a willingness to dive into it.
№ 398515   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:18
Devotion to the sacred alchemy was a tradition kind of Temourov, but none was so ingenious, ambitious and reckless as young Razzil. Growing up, he left the family business and decided to try himself in the alchemical creation of gold. With his usual arrogance, he announced that he will pay in gold the whole mountain. After two decades of research and spending and preparation, the alchemist failed miserably and soon found himself behind bars for the widespread destruction his experiment wrought. However, Razzil was not timid, and have carefully considered the options of escape to continue his studies. When his new cellmate turned out to be a fierce Ogre, the head of the alchemist immediately came up with the idea. The first thing Razzil persuaded the Ogre not to eat him, and then began to carefully make a tincture of mold and moss that I found at work. A week later the brew was ready. A little Ogre drank it, he immediately fell into a blinding rage, tore the iron bars, smashed the wall and killed the guard. Soon the fugitives was lost somewhere in the suburban woods, leaving a trail of destruction and leaving no trace of his pursuers. When the action of tincture walked away, the Ogre felt quite good and looked happy and even energetic. And here, resolving to work together, the couple went to collect materials to Razzil once again tried their luck.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rastila Of Teknoware, Alchemist.
№ 394261   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:15
Another study by the same group, have identified specific genes involved in the control of attention, has shown that it is influenced by educational methods, and demonstrated the close link between children's ability to control attention and ability to control emotions.
№ 390469   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 12:39
The problem of poverty is much more serious than it seems at first glance. There is a very interesting study on "Poverty and the poor in modern Russia" of the Institute of sociology, which for some reason remained without attention. Scientists in a number of positions followed the situation of this population during 2003-2013. And the same for the middle class. I think this is the best empirical study, which was conducted in our country in recent years. The General conclusion, which I did for 10 years was a "concreting of poverty", the poor have become steadily poor, poor in all characteristics - current income, property, access to education and health care. Occurred the leaching of accumulated assets, which would help them out of this poverty out.
Quote Explanation: "BUSINESS Online" (06.01.2020).
№ 385635   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 13:32
Questions are our way of interacting with other human beings. I believe that a thoughtful study, not imitation is the most sincere way to Express respect and interest.
Ask a question and your interlocutor will understand that you care for him. Take your time, listen carefully, ask more, and your interaction will grow. You show that you care. Between the two of you will trust. You show compassion and overcome differences.
You will become a better friend, colleague, innovator, citizen, leader or member of the family. You lay the groundwork for the future.
№ 384797   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:06
Rewrote one book - plagiarism, a few books - is research.
1 Season 16 Series
№ 382712   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 14:24
- Her mom won't like it. "Hey, mom, I'm the only one in the world who can't become a zombie. I will die here in a strange city, surrounded by people you don't know istykanny body then istykanny corpse, because they prepare the vaccine".
Isabel could be the key to creating a vaccine that will prevent every person on the planet to pick up the zombie virus. As if she was difficult, she's super responsible, very Mature.
Quote Explanation: Isabel bloom - the girl resistant to the zombie virus and is terminally ill. She donated her body for research.
4 Season 10 Series
№ 371064   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 17:02
To travel, observe nature, capture its secrets and admire this happiness is to live.
№ 361027   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2019 / 12:11
No, it's great. To explore - great. Consider the solution to the problem. You're not running from it, man. In fact, you're closer to her, very much.
№ 350107   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2018 / 00:13
- To verify your research of strings - need to create a black hole! But that would destroy the earth.
- Most likely. But, dying, everyone will understand that I was right.
11 Season 22 Series
№ 348074   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2018 / 23:17
You can't let fear of the unknown overwhelm us.
We can't let fear of the unknown make decisions for us.
3 Season 4 Series
№ 345920   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2018 / 03:16
That stems from deep research? Blood.
№ 340576   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2018 / 18:08
- When deploy here research station, Isabelle will examine a bunch of their equipment.
- Well, she'll have her new station. And even better - we rescued her from the Exiles.
№ 339472   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2018 / 21:29
Practical observation inseparable from theory.
№ 334860   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2018 / 00:30
Einstein - a profound mystic and majestic, the researcher expected.
№ 327438   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 11:57