morgue [Theme]

If you rejected communism, why the hell do you still have nothing of your own?
№ 450039   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:05
- Morgue. It's lonely over there. And we are dancing.
№ 421788   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:18
Let's note. Every orderly is a corpse makeup artist and corpse costume designer. And also: a corpse skull opener, a corpse sewer, a corpse washer, a corpse embalmer and a corpse transporter, and, of course, a corpse loader. Some of the responsibilities cost good money, and there was no end of clients, as well as rejections. There was no alternative, because the morgue is not a store that can be changed, and a corpse is not a purchase that can be exchanged for a better product.
№ 409513   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 23:24
The morgue is itself a philosophical pillar. For the layman. But for a worker in the morgue - it's just a place of work. Usually there are not quite normal people doing things there, from the point of view of the majority. In general, such a statement is justified - being a butcher of a human being is not the most worthy occupation, and not the most aesthetic. Although the police say that chopping and sawing corpses is still a necessary thing. Cops are echoed by doctors, from among the usual surgeons and other aesculapius Hippocratius.
The corpses themselves do not care, I dare to assume, but I do not know for sure.
№ 409512   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 23:21
Just a feast for the eyes ... For you, but not for them. For eternally lonely people who are afraid of oblivion, this is generally the ideal option - to remain hanging in any investigation, then you will definitely not be forgotten. Or maybe they just throw a pile of papers into one of the boxes ... And that's all ... In any case, it's worth nothing to make a preliminary promise. After all, death is a capricious lady - she loves to knock on your door unexpectedly. And now live with the thought that soon your door may be in front of it, and believe me, it will open it, no matter how much you screw it up ...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408396   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:48
You never found my body! Didn't say goodbye to me! Was I just shoved into the morgue with the others? Another accidental victim? Or have I turned into one of these things? They put on my bloody face and roamed the corridors looking for other victims.
№ 404465   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 11:33
If the two of us - only in a mortuary.
№ 393360   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 01:33
Politics is always a game in which the players play natural. Not actors and actors... In a hundred cases out of a hundred players is a complete scoundrels and scum. Such is the nature of politics, the saints here do not survive due to the fact that the political oxygen for their respiration. Intoxication, intensive care and the morgue.
№ 391964   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 00:54
- Japanese is the theme! All Can Be Corrected. We are in St. Petersburg!
- What is the theme what are you talking about?
- Japanese theatre! Annamite - where all the action takes place in a cemetery!
- Yeah, well, not in the morgue.
№ 390799   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 09:30
If I hadn't, you would have became a smoke over the morgue.
4 Season 4 Series
№ 378753   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2019 / 01:48
The first thing you hear entering the morgue, is almost always friendly voice.
№ 372372   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2019 / 03:10
Stretched full length on the cool metal and closed his eyes. Well cools, the pain recedes.
Above his head there was a muffled cough.
- You do not bother?
- Should it be? drowsily I asked.
- On this table opened someone's body.
- FYI, after each opening of these tables is treated as a lie is safer than in your own bed, - I snorted. And I think that's more convenient.
№ 287745   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2017 / 16:17
- You don't seem happy to see me?
I prefer the inanimate guests, quietly lying on the shelves.
3 Season 6 Series
№ 287257   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:12
- You have lost the body?!
- Body not lost, - he said with irritation. - Our guests rarely get up to walk to the corner shop and buy a bagel with melted cheese. This means that someone came and took it.
№ 278547   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 15:58