hypnosis [Theme]

- Patience. Mind manipulation is already an inexact science. First you need to make sure that these two
№ 464881   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:57
He even decides what you will think about and when. You have given up complete control to the abuser in a shared fantasy. He only reinforced these processes in you through training. These trainings have turned you into a machine, a device that the abuser uses.
Quote Explanation: A firewall is a protective screen between the global Internet and an organization’s local computer network. It performs the function of checking and filtering data coming from the Internet. Depending on the settings, the firewall may allow them to pass or block them (for example, if it detects worms, viruses or a hacker attack).
№ 462912   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:59
A shared fantasy is sort of like Disneyland. But why is she capable of producing a reaction of prolonged grief? The reason is that shared fantasy is actually similar to trance or pseudo-hypnosis.
Quote Explanation: Mass psychogenic illness. Mass psychogenic illness (MPI) is the spread of symptoms of an illness among a population in which there is no infectious agent responsible for the infection. it is a rapid spread of signs and symptoms of disease affecting members of a cohesive group, arising from a disturbance of the nervous system, including agitation, loss or change of functions, while physical complaints that appear unconsciously do not have a corresponding organic etiology.
№ 462684   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 03:42
We have learned some concepts from the last century, the century of romance, but now they should be greatly changed. This includes the concept of happiness. How easy it was to be happy! Moreover, happiness meant absolute happiness! I am not talking now about writers or counterfeiters - they have been able to fool entire epochs with their cunning lies; even great people fell under the hypnosis of a bright ball with gold leaf, called "happiness": they considered it a panacea for everything! The person who fell in love was happy, and since he was happy, then he was absolutely happy!
№ 429193   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:31
Fog fascinates and hypnotizes. I love and fear it at the same time.
Quote Explanation: From the notebook of Donna.
№ 394185   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 12:57
- It seems that government employees do not succumb to hypnosis. They have like no soul. In them there is nothing human left.
№ 394054   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 09:54
Hypnosis is a manifestation of the emanation of the will.
№ 390339   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2020 / 09:18
- What did I do?
- Hypnotized...
№ 321511   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2018 / 23:10
Hypnosis is a science and not a joke.
- Tell me about it. Continuous chatter of past lives.
- To look into the past in a trance. A hallucination that I see in my foggy mind.
- A hallucination?
Hypnosis has nothing to do with the dream or hallucination. This state between sleep and wakefulness. It affects brain waves, muscle activity and the nervous system.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 303370   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2017 / 20:06
- My mother was a hypnotist who helped her quit Smoking. She took me to him when I was ten.
Were you Smoking when you were ten?
- No! Nails nibbled.
- My mother had a hypnotist who helped her quit smoking. She had me see the same one when I was 10.
- You smoked when you were 10?
- No! I bit my fingernails.
6 Season 9 Series
№ 274403   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:06
- So what frostbite our Asses will help to bring back memories?
- This will slow your heartbeat and bring you into a state similar to trance.
How hypnosis.
Is regressive hypnosis.
- So what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?
- It'll slow your heart rate, and put you in a trance-like state.
- Like hypnosis.
- Hypnotic regression.
6 Season 9 Series
№ 274390   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:04
I hear the ticking of my watch? Listen carefully: the ticking in tune with the beating of your heart. Can you look me in the eye. Not over them, not to the side, right in the pupils.
3 Season 3 Series
№ 260808   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:34
Undecideds usually don't live long, but they are easily susceptible to hypnosis, because half my life looking for someone you can trust.
Quote Explanation: on reticent patients on therapy sessions.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 236347   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:49
Hypnosis is a dangerous weapon. As well as the power of the atom, it should be used wisely.
№ 173836   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:04