ideas [Theme] Page 2

Ideas are indifferent if they are original.
№ 450940   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:37
Do not make a beacon out of an idea, you will become a maniac.
№ 450153   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2023 / 15:00
I have rarely been visited by new ideas - in fact, I have an organic aversion to any changes and innovations.
№ 450098   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:18
It is very difficult to come up with new ideas. This requires a completely exceptional imagination.
№ 450088   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:16
Rats have played a significant role in the history of Ankh-Morpork. Shortly before the patrician came to power, there was a terrible infestation of rats in the city, and as a method of struggle, the city council offered to pay twenty pence for each rat's tail. For a week or two, the number of rats actually dropped, but then people with rat tails began to line up in huge lines, the city treasury was empty, and everyone was just chasing rats. Which were still swarming everywhere. Lord Vetinari listened carefully to the explanation of the problem and solved it with a single memorable phrase that spoke a lot about himself, about the stupidity of the reward idea, and about the innate instincts of true Ankh-Morporks. "Tax the rat farms," said the patrician.
№ 449895   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 04:21
The ideas of a genius inevitably turn into templates, because all people are too insignificant.
№ 449714   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 19:15
- No. But luckily I have a notepad.
- No. But luckily I have a notepad.
№ 448936   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2023 / 14:45
The only way to influence the world is to implement unpopular ideas.
№ 448756   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:20
Carried away by new technologies, people forgot about their connections with the spirits of the earth. By discarding faith for new ideas, people have lost their humanity.
Quote Explanation: Darts tells about the death of Atlantis due to human selfishness and disrespect for their origins and the world around them.
Carried away by new technologies, people forgot about their...
№ 448602   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2023 / 04:00
External beauty is a beautiful idea that hides internal evil.
№ 448369   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 13:09
The simplest ideas are the most difficult to understand.
№ 446046   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2022 / 11:42
The class gave rise to poets, the class nurtured them, the class nourished their ideas. The noble class gave rise to refined poetry. Its beauties were born in old nests, where white columns spoke of the golden dreams of the past. And in order that a few could live a golden life among the white columns, many millions walked under the yoke along the lean earth cut by stripes. A thin bark - with a touch - covered the noble world with another world - the peasant world.
№ 444992   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2022 / 08:21
All the time you think that it can be worse than writing off a huge number of people, pain and suffering into the void, but propagandists, as well as high-ranking gentlemen, sirs and seniors, with increased persistence, continue to introduce the idea of the "normality" of escalation by using nuclear weapons. It is possible to trace the skirmishes through constant statements in the media: "We are you in the dust!", "No, we are you!", "We don't care about winning, the main thing is participation!"
The time has come when SUCH inhumane, cannibalistic ideas are calmly voiced and discussed, there is no smell of adequacy here (although what at the present time, adequacy), - even echoes of reason in such a thing are not observed.
And therefore I would like to recommend the film "Letters of a Dead Man", which was released during the Cold War and which expressed the fears of a generation waiting for a nuclear war, which was supposed to repay the majority for the decisions of the minority.
It is the footage from the film "Letters of a dead person should arise in my head when I talk about nuclear strikes, and not wild fun in the style of "DMB". It's one thing when nonsense sounds from the mouth of a comedic character, and another when crazy nonsense is spoken on federal channels or it is voiced by propagandists with officials.
Quote Explanation: From the Telegram channel.
№ 444803   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2022 / 03:00
We instruct you to write three or four short stories, in which you will explain to people the danger of color blindness and the healing properties of procolor. The usual deal: you have ideas, you have a fantasy, we buy these ideas. We will agree on the price, we are not petty in such matters ... People are too self-confident ... they need to be scared ...
№ 444711   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2022 / 08:36
Ideology is a cemetery of ideas, but space is needed for dancing thoughts.
№ 444526   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2022 / 03:27