Japan [Theme] Page 1

- Japanese is the theme! All Can Be Corrected. We are in St. Petersburg!
- What is the theme what are you talking about?
- Japanese theatre! Annamite - where all the action takes place in a cemetery!
- Yeah, well, not in the morgue.
№ 390799   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 09:30
- Philipovich, what is this?
- Japanese theatre of the Kibbutz. So called the truth!
№ 390780   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 05:43
- Damn we where to go? For the dues. Dues, where? In the sea. Where is the sea?
- Well, sea...
- On the podium!
- And che, so in Japan do, right?
In Japan.
- Look, we're all the same Pushkin put it, why do we h... Hu...
Of hanamichi. Interpretation!
Yeah, pop in a kimono!
A very unexpected decision!
№ 390779   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 05:39
I will never forget the Japanese Keck. I put in Tokyo, a play by Ibsen. I imagine a young actress Keck. There was just a small role of a girl who comes into the room to Borkman (the play "Yun Gabriel borkman". - Esquire), playing the piano and no longer appears. I asked: "You play the piano?" "No, don't play". Well, nothing, say, Grieg will be on the radio sound, and you simply hear, or behind the scenes put musician, what's worse, of course. She asks: "And maybe I'm playing?" What you say, it's complicated. And leave. Held for two months, we have a cocktail, eat some meat, my name is: "We want the Cake you played". She sits down - fingers like matchsticks, and powerfully plays "Norwegian dance" Grieg, difficult, virtuosic thing. How? What? "Are you in school?" "Yes, the teacher took". - "Wait, you were on tour in America." "Was, Yes." She's in America agreed and all the free time did not go to America, and learned. I was ashamed, I told you that it's a small role that it is generally no one will appreciate. Is polite and smiling - she just wanted to do everything the best way.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life, Sergey Yursky," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 360587   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2019 / 20:06
Japan is a completely different world, intelligent, extremely complicated, extremely interesting. We would much should take these wise people.
№ 351960   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2018 / 18:06
Kiev sells Russophobia and anti-Russian sentiments. More goods in Ukraine left because of the collapse of the industry.
Quote Explanation: About Ukraine
№ 347347   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2018 / 19:04
Japan took it and imposed sanctions on us. This is a step to trust? Why did you do that? With the aim of increasing confidence? Nevertheless, we do not refuse dialogue.
Quote Explanation: About relations with Japan
№ 347344   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2018 / 18:09
I love the Japanese. As said the late Michael S., the area of the body of the average Japanese in two and a half times more than the average size rabbit. But this does not prevent them to be wonderful people, may the Lord forgive me my sins! And with the music of all of them in order. Only one Japanese "noise terror" worth. At least Gerogerigegege or Masonna. Moreover, they are with their little sticks scratching the guitar so that the creeps Wade, they still manage at the same time to masturbate.
Quote Explanation: Here we are not talking about the whole Japanese music, but only about japonais. In order to understand what trick - try to listen to several recordings of The Gerogerigegege.
№ 341407   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2018 / 14:07
The Japanese have an amazing tradition - a search for beauty in ordinary things.
Momijigari - admiring autumn maple leaves.
Ukimi the rapture of the quiet snow.
Tsukimi - contemplation of the moon.
Zen Buddhism... in order to achieve Nirvana, you shouldn't die. Paradise already exists in my soul and in the world. You only should notice it.
At traffic lights at night - amazingly beautiful scarlet color. Drops on the windshield as the stars; on the damaged CD burning rainbow.
№ 329119   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2018 / 21:25
In the land of the rising sun Japan is located on Islands in East Asia, there are special districts, known as karyukai. These areas are meant to be fun and the esthetic enjoyment. In fact, it is the community where we live and work by professionally trained women, known throughout the world as a geisha.
№ 328612   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2018 / 01:12
- We are like Achilles, who is trying to catch up with a tortoise twenty years. Way in twenty years we do a five, but in that time the tortoise crawls forward another five years, these five years, we run through the year and so on.
- So we have no end they were after her...
- While nothing is left to us, but someday we will catch up and overtake!
- Can not we just be let small, but a turtle?
Quote Explanation: about Japan, which lags behind the advanced German technologies for aviation
№ 326978   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2018 / 01:02
Recently I read that somewhere did a survey - chose the most favorite word of Japanese. <...> the Most favorite words of the Japanese were "patience" and "diligence."
№ 321854   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2018 / 06:02
- Welcome to Vladivostok - the Russian city!
- Which Russian? You have there all Japanese cars go.
- Well, all right! We made the Russian offer they couldn't refuse: either we, Russians, go on their Japanese cars, or they, the Japanese, go to our Russian.
№ 306393   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2017 / 23:42
Japan for me is a capsule of creativity that needs to be taken as often as possible.
№ 288752   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2017 / 08:27
- Dad, meet my boyfriend. His name is Akira.
- As Kurosawa, or what?
- Yes, Yes, as a Director.
- He is from Tokyo. And learning on the course older than me.
- Oh, my God, what my grandchildren will be...
<...>
- Dad, he's good.
Good Islands don't pretend! Yes!? Yes?
Quote Explanation: Irina, the daughter Tikhomirov, acquaints the father with her "boyfriend", the Japanese nationality.
3 Season 25 Series
№ 275540   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:46