positive [Theme] Page 9

... positive thinking is not easy. It is much easier to think negatively.
№ 164511   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 09:54
When it was announced the trouble, he kindly greeted her like an old friend and patted adversity on the shoulder.
№ 162778   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:28
Ahead - two thirds of life. And from this understanding it is sweet to breathe, and I want to guzzle this life, distinguishing the dizzying confusion of being shades of bitterness and happiness, love and pain, light and darkness, myself.. and you, of course.
Ahead sex life. And that in itself is a reason to learn to be happy. And to leave on a crossroads of roads, and breathe in the wind and laugh, just because the sky is deeper and wider than any words, because there is something to strive for and who to wish.
Ahead - a quarter of life. A quarter of the whispering tales of the trees, the wet pavement, the smell of sea and sun, warm gentle hands and lips consonant, songs and poems. And even a scattering of wrinkles around the eyes - only dear to your heart, the memory of such honest, such beautiful smiles.
We still have time. To live, to breathe, naubise, suffer much plenty. We still have time to touch the hand of the stars and write your best poem to make someone happy and read the books that laid in the drawer. We still have time to travel the world and look into the eyes of each soul. We still have time, because there is - there are still a few minutes.
№ 157041   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:42
Yesterday came to me happiness. It was dressed up in autumn, smelt colored rains and for some reason gingerbread. We sat in the kitchen, I treated it with hot tea, and it added to his narushenie for August the petals of fallen stars. Then it is a village on my windowsill and quietly began to sing. It sang about the light, about important things, beloved, that silence lives in the heart and makes the hands tender, it sang of the laughter of people like the warm amber wind, and wet with dew, the paths leading to the fact that everyone's looking for. We spent the entire night together. It is a bird sat on his shoulder, the soft purring cat lay in her lap. And in the morning it was preparing for a journey, apologized, and promised to look at the light, then threw on a thin hanger rainbow colored childhood dreams and flew out the door. But I'm glad, because turning on the threshold, it told me that goes to you. Meet.
№ 156021   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:47
I say to you: be dlites, sound, continue, live breathless, love fiercely, laugh wholeheartedly and falling brought down in blood kneeling on the salty tears of the earth, find the strength to get up.
№ 155447   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:13
Tomorrow is a new day. The sun will rise tomorrow. Large, bright, for everyone. And all will be well, and we finally understand that happiness was always with us, just the pain we loved, noticed more often. And that those people we so desperately want, losing himself, stood and hugged her shoulders, smiling silently and understanding all the metamorphosis of the soul. And that any poetry beautiful only when alive your heart and soul breathes love into the dead as a matter of words. And that the sun rises every day and this is the greatest miracle given to us. And I love you. And I'm with you.
№ 155441   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:13
That is not done, all the better. Was good, will be even better.
№ 143154   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 13:21
Each object and phenomenon has two sides. And if the other side is not visible, it does not because it does not exist, but because you are wrong look.
Left a puddle in the bathroom? Thank God, he still sometimes clean.
The child got a pair? Thank God, at least he was in this lesson.
Boss had arranged the debriefing? Thank you, Lord, now I've seen a talking horse.
№ 140985   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 00:00
There exist such people. Maybe they look like this. They are rare, but there are people who have no problems. Which behave as if they have no problems.
№ 138934   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 19:28
It is not necessary to spend your time talking with people with whom you have completely different interests and which may cause a death of boredom. Life is too short for that! Better make sure that your environment was more positive and interesting friends and acquaintances!
№ 136548   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 16:45
For every dark night, theres a brighter day.
For every dark night there's bright day.
№ 131890   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 10:11
Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done.
Have a positive mental attitude means to wonder how this can be done, not arguments about whether it can be done.
№ 128831   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 19:50
All done by me this year mental work is focused on positive change.
№ 127857   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 18:42
Don't be sad, monkey. Everywhere has its own positive.
Quote Explanation: "Monkey" Kevin calls GG.
№ 124347   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 14:26
Between the negative and positive miles and miles of gray.
№ 123580   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 13:53