management [Theme]

Abyss in the ability to bring thoughts, deeds, structuring yourself to the end.
№ 415056   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 14:15
If management is elected, then it must be trusted. And if you manage it yourself all the time, well, life passes. There are many interesting things, in addition to business, in life: sports, art, for example.
№ 404504   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 21:45
Please accept my congratulations, sir. Must be You earn money. That is another pile, I wanted to say.
Quote Explanation: In the final, Webster says it is BBH, which already has untold riches
№ 379976   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2019 / 19:24
Career in "Apple" is not something that is career at General electric. You will not receive an assignment in the Congo. We have not assumed that if you're a Manager, you can lead in any direction.
№ 357938   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2019 / 22:13
Repeated crises is just a symptom of carelessness and laziness.
№ 302628   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2017 / 22:18
Nothing else, perhaps, distinguishes effective managers, as respect to time. Consequently, an effective leader who can manage your time, first as accurately as possible determine what it actually spent.
№ 302619   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2017 / 21:30
There are five main methods, the "five habits" which need to develop a leader to work effectively.
1. Effective leaders know what consumes their time. They regularly work with the small fraction of their time that they can truly control.
2. Effective leaders focus on achievements beyond their organizations. They target not doing work per se, but the end result. Before to start performance of a particular task, an effective leader asks himself the question: "What results are expected of me?" The process of work, not to mention the specific methods of its implementation, for it departs on the second plan.
3. Effective leaders develop strengths - their own, their superiors, colleagues and subordinates. In difficult situations they rely on strengths and do not dwell on the weak. They begin with tasks that are not able to solve.
4. Effective leaders focus on a few major areas where good work will lead to remarkable results. They force themselves to set priorities and not deviate from the decisions taken. They know that they have no other choice but to deal first with cases of paramount importance, secondary not to do ever. Otherwise nothing is done.
5. Finally, effective leaders make effective decisions. They know that the correct solution is not that other, as a system - a series of correct steps in the correct sequence. They know that an effective decision is always a judgment based on "divisions" and not on "consensus on the facts." And they know that a fast decision is the wrong decision. Decisions should be few, but fundamental. The right strategy, not the inventive techniques.
№ 302618   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2017 / 21:27
The less effort you have to put the organization for the sake of obtaining the result, the better it does its job.
№ 302617   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2017 / 21:24
God, where'd they come from, all these GOP-stop managers? Wound up exactly the mole in the locker room. Unknown seed, brought to the Earth from the alien jungle, where every blade of grass, ready to sink and suck through the coccyx your spinal cord. A new class-a parasite... Parasitarias. To know the parasitogenic easy: dressed-wearing fashionable and expensive, in the hands of the latest iPhone, without it anywhere, like a monk without the beads. In the office, behind the chair, hanging diplomas and certificates of completion, almost of Cambridge, and even gold plaque "man of the year" by the world Academy of management (WOW). Parasitogenic knows everything and can do nothing, can only control the financial flows, which translated into ordinary language means: to steal other earnings. But the main, distinguishing feature: they never admit their mistakes, blunders, or simply stupid.
№ 284817   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 13:15
I never say: "I need you to do this." I said, "I wonder whether you will be able to do it."
№ 153809   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 12:46
Most important thing that can be done by the Manager, is to hire suitable new employees.
№ 146227   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:35
Most managers are too busy to think.
№ 144748   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 17:05
Mayan priests were puppies compared to middle managers.
№ 137572   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 17:55
If you went down into the mine, there you're not a man and not a woman. You are the leader, and so no persuasion, no doubt, sentimentality.
№ 132006   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 10:17
Unraveling the secret of success managers should not look at the decision, and in a way that allowed him to come.
№ 111140   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 21:12