forest [Theme] Page 4

In the cold beauty and splendor of the universe.
№ 423753   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 13:57
The name of the station where I lived as a child and adolescent is quite true. Coniferous. There are coniferous forests all around and inside there are many coniferous trees, mainly pines. Now I have been living in Zhukovsky for over 45 years, there are also a lot of pines, but these are not the same pines, tall and slender, but in Khvoinaya they are low and clustery - northern ones.
№ 423500   Added Viker 17-07-2021 / 13:59
Life is like a chain, like a heavy burden oppressing.
№ 423299   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:41
In her struggle, my curses simmer.
№ 423070   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 14:12
I remember him: lush, green, and wild, and enchanted, like the forest of Oberon or the island of Prospero. There is something else that is never told about such magical places: they are as dangerous as they are beautiful. Why should Delleher be different?
№ 422977   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 19:45
“It cannot be changed, Stoic, it can only be prepared. You think he is hopeless, think better about the fact that you will not always be there, he will go to the forest more than once, maybe he is already there now.
“It cannot be changed, Stoic, it can only be prepared. You...
№ 421833   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 12:24
Not everyone can fight, what can you do about it, but you are definitely not a coward. Don't take on more than you can handle. You wanted to save this forest, right? What's wrong with asking others to do it for you? Realizing your weaknesses and asking for help is a brave act. If something happens again, call. After all, this is what heroes are for, after all.
Not everyone can fight, what can you do about it, but you...
№ 421257   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2021 / 17:27
Who knows where wandering through the darkness.
№ 421236   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 17:21
In fact, everyone has their own paradise, it looks the way a particular person likes, more precisely, his soul. Someone has a forest and a house on the edge, someone has a tropical island in the middle of a warm ocean, with palm trees and white sand, someone has an old manor house on a hill overlooking the river from the library, and someone has a metropolis with skyscrapers, lots of cars and a vibrant nightlife ... There, everyone chooses both the environment and the people who surround him.
№ 419945   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 11:06
Wow! Where does the forest come from? Wow, inadvertently get lost and gone. No staff, no friends, only stumps and driftwood, as in the Kikimor swamp, where they once wandered with Kuzya. But looking more closely, he realized that this is not a real forest - all the trees here grew from tubs, and the water beat up from an iron tube disguised in a large but inanimate frog. Well, adults, it turns out, also like to play with some stupid toys. They walk on smooth tiles and imagine that they are in a real forest.
№ 419935   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 10:36
Nature - a strict temple, where the structure of living columns
Sometimes a slightly intelligible sound sneaks away;
Forests of symbols wanders, drowns in their thickets
An embarrassed man, their gaze is amused.
№ 419518   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 11:18
Now you know what it feels like to be helpless. If you remember what it is like to be helpless in the face of a force that can destroy half the planet, you will realize that you are about to strike a similar blow. Simple solutions won't help ... I only have faith that we can be better. We cannot demand something from people if we are not ready to compromise. You control the Banks, hell, you can move boundaries, you can cut down the forest with one Email, feed millions of people in one call. But the question is who is sitting next to you when you make that decision. People whose lives you will touch or the same as you ... People believed in her cause so much that they helped to oppose powerful powers, as you think about other things. You have no less power than a crazy God or a confused teenager, you just need to ask yourself a question: how do you use it.
Now you know what it feels like to be helpless. If you...
№ 418284   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 15:00
the cuckoo sings incessantly ...
№ 417936   Added Viker 27-04-2021 / 10:34
I didn't say I would sit idly by. Only explained that our capabilities are more than modest. You will not demand from a man with a penknife in his hands to cut down the forest and postpone the city. Serious tools are needed for a serious cause.
№ 416280   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 11:45