the deal [Theme] Page 2

The father of a Worm engaged in the school's garden, when she wasn't drunk. Then the garden we did. And not just a garden. We "Worm" making fun of classmates on these aristocrats. Sold them oregano instead of weed hashish, nunchakus and firecrackers from Chinatown. Earned Breakfast. Then moved on to big things. Caught us. We knocked our athletes to blow out the match for the money. One of the athletes laid the "Worm". It called on the school Board and offered a deal: tell me who your accomplice lightly. The "worm" did not say he was expelled. I stayed in school, graduated. Not many would have done what he did "the Worm."
Worm's dad did the grounds, when he wasn't too fuckin' drunk. That's when we did 'em. Of course, the grounds weren't all we did. 'Worm' put us into a scam a day on all the young aristocrats we went to school with selling 'em dime bags of oregano, nunchakus and firecrackers from Chinatown. Kept us in lunch money. Until the time we went for more than just pocket change and got caught. We had the starting five take a dive against Friends Academy. They hauled him up before the school board offered him a deal. Tell us who else was involved, and we'll go easy on you. 'Worm' didn't say a fuckin' word. Got himself expelled. I stayed in school and graduated. Not many guys would stand up for a friend like that.
№ 313882   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2018 / 03:07
Ninety percent of all transactions consist of a sale to a customer himself. Xavier Hollander.
Quote Explanation: Robert asprin pripisivaem quote the Xavier Hollander, a biography which makes it a fine irony.
№ 307664   Added Viker 13-11-2017 / 15:38
- Now we have a bigger problem is to figure out whether mom spends our time.
Once she is confident that her client found another fragment of the sword, then I am too.
- Oh, what a loyal son! But mom is not so well adapted, perhaps, that dick is cheating on her. I need to make sure.
- Nothing is wrong.
- It's not money?..
- Of course not. She would not have brought them to the meeting.
- Of course not, that would be absurd.
- She shows him, she's not going to hand them out before he gives her... a fragment... Wonderful!
Quote Explanation: Charlotte brought a suitcase of money to meet with the seller and gave him the promise that later he would bring a fragment of the flaming sword.
2 Season 17 Series
№ 288345   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2017 / 09:31
- Miss Miller, what exactly do you teach?
- The culture of beauty.
I'm dead. The end of me.
- What's the matter?
I thought you teach science.
- I have not even studied.
- I only have an hour to make a will.
I'm sorry, but I'm the only victim. I had such hopes... For your proposal, I left work, family... looks Like we're both screwed. Here's the deal.
- But you teach at a beauty school!
- But this is something only we know.
№ 284439   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:37
- A deal is a deal! You won my car. And earned my respect! [holding out the key]
- Keep! Enough of your respect!
№ 283771   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 14:14
With life you cannot make deals trying to get one instead of another, it is impossible to make an exchange, if you are not satisfied with what she gave.
№ 280683   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:45
Guys, agree? Half you and half me.
- There is a better deal: one hundred percent of us, and could tell you anything.
Quote Explanation: He divided the revenue of a baby of bolgona.
1 Season 23 Series
№ 279282   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:17
I almost said, "Please, let's make a deal. Don't let me give up. Don't let me burn", but from the expression on her face me like icy water poured over.
- Do not ask, said nual. - I changed my mind. I don't want to make a deal with you.
№ 273042   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:55
We MOP up the bottle, and its liquid darkness fill us both.
№ 265577   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:43
I'm sorry, Joe was in the deal was not included.
№ 264307   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:00
If you make a deal with the devil, then, no angel has offered you more favorable terms.
№ 249056   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:55
The main rule of business: read everything including the fine print.
№ 246221   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:09
- I haven't said that all ready.
- What do you want?
- To make a deal with you. Sharing: I the court - a lie, and you tell me - the truth.
№ 246122   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:05
- You know, sometimes, deal, very best - your only chance.
- When you sent him to kill me?
- Severe maternal share. Need to know when to hug the child, and when to kill.
11 Season 9 Series
№ 240864   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:58