sensuality [Theme]

Do you think people who write about paintings understand them? I'm revealing a secret to you: you can't write about paintings at all. Just like art in general. They write only for one purpose - to enlighten the ignorant. You can't write about art. It can only be felt.
№ 434797   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 01:21
The second reason is fear. Fear whispers in a barely audible voice - when everything is laid out on the shelves, you can use it at any time. This is good, but only during the unfolding on the shelves does the ability to feel life situations go away. Folding out on shelves blocks intuition. Thus, a person, imperceptibly for himself, forgets how to think. He thoughtlessly uses information that is carefully stored on the shelves inside his consciousness. In life, this manifests itself in the form of ordinary stubbornness or stupidity. Do not explain to a person how much, but he knows better than others.
№ 427795   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:51
Instead of answering, I turn into fire, which dances on the surface of her skin, and then become merciful rain to settle the fire. Walk up to her clouds of smoke, warm, affectionate, hot darkness veiled eyes, tickle the nostrils with fragrance of forest herbs, patiently waiting for her to inhale me, and finally penetrate into the blood. Slowly current, fill her, penetrate everywhere: into fingertips, delicate earlobes, an extensive maze of tendons. What else can be done for a beloved one who never was?
№ 390966   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 23:24
... any sign of sensuality will be vicious in the eyes of others: surely sadomasochists believe vicious adherents of "the missionary position".
№ 354023   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:08
My mind vainly stresses and condemns the dictatorship of sensuality.
№ 353112   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2018 / 00:02
She was beautiful and distant, but my heart was filled with her sadness. She was living alone and was left with the thought: "Not coming back". She hid behind a smile tears, changed the mask is better than all Actresses. And in the heart of the offense again cold, and hides the pain for the density of eyelashes. Always seemed to have a number of people and suitors were friends, but could not see in the heart of the miracle, and not tried to look into her eyes. She was a naive though proud. And blithely believed in the goodness. Many thought a strong, even rigid. Looking for justification even evil. She couldn't stand hypocrisy, and hypocrisy behind and over the eyes. It often changed the mood, but it was always sincere soul. She wanted happiness stargazing! And that the pain in the hearts remained. And to understand someone's opinion - was strong? Or seemed...
№ 214766   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:53
Sensuality is...
... the power of rage ruthless fatal tenderness.
... the light sinking in the ocean Flirty snowflakes.
... grace "mannered angular", sarcastic and teasing.
... look immoral pure as the starry abyss.
№ 56703   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:24