passion [Theme] Page 13

- Unless they [the routine] is sure to kill love?
- Passion wear out. People are constantly together, and get sick of it. Based on my experience, I can say: if the couple has no children, we have to live apart, must rest. Everyone needs at least a private room. Temporary loneliness is conducive to the maintenance of fire in the family hearth. Anyway, the most vivid feelings turned into friendship, mutual affection, affection that is no less important than love. The husband and wife become accomplices. I advise my young friends to go to a relationship to make concessions, to compromise, and not in a hurry to slam the door. It's too easy.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the newspaper "Culture", February 9, 2017.
№ 277256   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 17:17
If you get mad, Yes going to happen next
The faucet with cold water; Yes, I will pray
The deity of Silence and Peace (if
Available).
Aristotle Yes, remember the word:
The anger will give - will not issuesi anger,
He will return again, will result in new
Flash angry.
<...>
How pleasant Smoking peacefully dinner
Moderately warm shower and a fluffy Bathrobe,
And like a top spinning in the funnel
Lather.
But what is life if not a reason,
Managing sense? Of course, passion
The Holy thing, but only if in moderation
And under control.
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Grigory Kruzhkova.
№ 274335   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:56
Enthusiasm, passion and dreams
All that thrills our blood -
Feeds the clear, clean light
Your lamps, Love.
Quote Explanation: 1799. Translated By S. Marshak.
№ 272747   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:45
Envy extinguishes the hunger, the cold gets rid of revenge, curiosity overcomes fear, and laziness - curiosity. But the worst thing is that people can simultaneously hate the neighbor, to love his daughter, terribly hungry and curious what the buzz in the pit beneath his feet. And where he goes: eat, fight, kiss or dig a hole, guessing is almost impossible. All of the many passion and desire swirling in the man at the same time, intertwined and bound up mutually repressing or energizing and creating in each of you a unique and inimitable bouquet of emotions, which becomes not so simple.
№ 266857   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:25
You, the lust, the sugar present day.
To sweeten our age, bleak and short,
We in the vein of pouring your drink sweet
And the world shines with a thousand lights.
You ice and stone turns into a rose,
December - April, and the song - writing.
We for nature - children. And she
As a mother, your chest opens to us,
Our spirit warms stiff
Infusion of passion, the flame of wine.
<...>
Its living beauty on display
Do not expose Rosa gratis:
Her our joyous kind!
She requires payment from us
Light up!.. Who will not dare,
The enemy himself, that he lost his mind.
What we, the youth, enthusiasm,
When we are tiring of the innocent
Fear life is to gnaw through to the core?
№ 259395   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:47
The domination of his passions - the attribute of the Supreme greatness of spirit. This elevation protects the spirit from alien baser influences. There is no higher power than the power over themselves, over their passions, than the victory over their willfulness.
№ 259235   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:41
Slaves of passion mad at other people's defects as if they are jealous, and the hardest to punish those whom they would like to emulate.
№ 256994   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:19
God-and-and!!! But how can such passion to keep yourself? Tear in half into twelve pieces by the seam!
№ 256046   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:49
Feelings! Passion! I don't care, but when they are not, the woman does not live, and the sky smokes!
№ 255955   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:46
Different era, different people, different historical periods, different economic situation, and the manifestation of human passions - the same as human virtue. The only difference is the setting, only change the tools, change the fact that you can touch, the material environment is changing, and human passions, and human virtues - does not change.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 19.08.2016 year. Topic of conversation: "About the propaganda of success and limitless consumption."
№ 254500   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:00
To each to pick up the pick. This is the art to manage people. It requires not courage, and skill, the ability to find an approach to man. Everyone has a passion - they are different for different natural inclination. All people - idolaters: the idol some - honors other - self-interest, and most - prestigious. The trick is to guess which one idol, and then apply the proper remedy, the key to the passions of the middle. Find Prime mover: it is not always sublime, often low, because people are flawed more than decent. Need to catch nature by surprise, to find a weak spot and move to attack that same passion is the victory over self-willed nature provided.
№ 251422   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:19
Tormented by the passions of the soul full of fire. These will incinerate anything in its way. Devoid of mercy cold as ice. These will freeze anyone who they will meet. Those who are attached to things like rotten water and rotten wood: life has gone from them. These will never be able to make good or to make another happy.
№ 250499   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:49
Justice is the basis of trust of the child to the caregiver. But there is no abstract justice - out of individuality, out of personal interests, passions and impulses.
№ 245134   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:10
Raise a storm not my passions?
With the storms to fight not in my power does?
Quote Explanation: One thousand eight hundred fifty
№ 244845   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:58
Hatred and other vices discarding, endowed with compassion and other advantages of betraying the feelings and passions, is called a sage free from desires.
№ 243571   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:07