Will they never ring?!..
Will you not churn, as it did,
"Kyuba", "Contain", "Donon", "Bear"
Your broken glasses?!..
Let the Philistine crowd
Shrug indignantly -
There is no Petersburg no "Kyuba!"
There is no Petersburg no "Donna"...
Quote Explanation: Four of the most important five-star restaurant of St. Petersburg before the revolution.
№ 361473   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2019 / 03:14
Any restaurant at the hotel checked the quality of the salad "Caesar" - shakes on a mustache!
№ 354954   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2019 / 00:06
The trip to the restaurant is just happiness. There will be candles that will envelop the gloom of the apparent turmoil of the couple.
№ 354040   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:09
- How to say in Spanish "Banana Daiquiri"?
- Banana Daiquiri.
№ 353457   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2018 / 13:06
Yes, just by its smell you can add just five pounds!
№ 349370   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 00:36
In a noisy hall of restaurant.
Come on, what's a Marina?
Then wherever you spit, bitch,
Immediately go to the artist.

Leningradprovince stationtiburtina
Quote Explanation: The first two lines a reference to the song of the freestyle "Ah, what a woman.."
№ 343752   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2018 / 06:20
- Anything else? - asked the waiter.
"Enough," I said nervously. - I already asked you a lot of trouble.
"Okay," he said decisively. It will bring you in five minutes.
He triumphantly looked me in the eye. That look he gave me to understand that doing something warneveryone. People are waiting here for years, said his eyes. Sleeping on the chairs. Languishing from hunger and thirst. In the waiting period before lunch people have time to fall in love, get married, they have babies. Children grow up and menu teach the alphabet. Then they will order lunch, waiting, and everything is repeated again...
Quote Explanation: The story "Just for you!"
№ 329300   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2018 / 10:23
All my adult life I suppressed them syndrome waiter in the hotel "Ritz": the virus waste, which usually catch the waiters working in the atmosphere of luxury and extravagance, and then returning to a one-bedroom apartment, where a leaky faucet.
№ 328186   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2018 / 12:04
If someone is in love with someone
In our area they need to work together to look.
Our "Green Parrot" for lovers - just Paradise
Here wine, and fruits, and flowers - choose!
№ 322692   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2018 / 20:07
From love there's no cure - so,
Love can and rich and poor.
Only if an empty pocket to visit this restaurant:
More than enough bench and fountain.
№ 322691   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2018 / 20:06
Pizzerias in big cities usually keep immigrants from Italy or their descendants, people who know what real pizza is from Naples. And what a crust it should be thin and crispy, and the filling uncomplicated.
Pizzerias in big cities benefit from Italian natives or descendants thereof, people who understand that real pizza comes from Naples where the crusts are thin and the toppings simple.
№ 318879   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2018 / 15:09
Clutching the bag with the papers, walked to the bar. There was warmth in the palm of your hand over the steam of a coffee: cold, like the water that descended suddenly. A distant forest, was worried. Palm trees at the Church BOM of Jesus shied away from lightning. Birds clung to each other on a beam under the roof of the bar. One neighbor recalled the other on the pillow cases on the balcony. From damp salt gathered clumps in the salt shaker - the bottom of the beer can.
A gust of wind. The draft slammed the door. Cook went behind the bar and told the bartender that cheese bread did not rise in the oven.
In the rain there's no need, ' muttered the man.
№ 311784   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 20:49
Before proceeding to intensive training, determine why do you need to know a foreign language.
And another important question: to what extent is it you really want? It's one thing if your goal is to travel to different countries, skill is easy, no problem to communicate in the hotel, restaurant and store, and quite another - to be a diplomat, to conduct complex negotiations at the highest level.
№ 307058   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2017 / 19:16
- Squid on skewers is even worse than your idea of a seafood restaurant last year.
- Honey, remember what was said Colonel Harland Sanders in the fifty-sixth: "Menu one of chicken? Yes, you are crazy!" If so, then I am willing to be considered insane. Dear, our glory will be the envy of "Baskin Robbins"!
4 Season 6 Series
№ 303995   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2017 / 13:18
- You see, I put the knife and you can't.
- That's good, but I would have used.
№ 302959   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2017 / 19:15