hopelessness [Theme] Page 5

- Charlie...
Just go. Leave me alone. I wasn't me anymore. I fall apart and I don't need.
Quote Explanation: the separation of Alice and Charlie
№ 287233   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:09
We don't know our true abilities until you find yourself in despair.
№ 286320   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2017 / 08:23
Don't know if I reached maturity, but I've definitely become older. I feel parched, as if inside me lives a tiny old Oliver Tate, who manages the framework in the form of Oliver in full size. The frame, which demonstrates a dilapidated old reruns images. Every night I come to the same place and wait until the sky will turn in unison with my mood. Everything has already been decided. There is no doubt that this is the end.
№ 286105   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2017 / 11:23
... we are beings of unknown origin, a fierce sense of my own helplessness, imprisoned in time and from birth condemned to death, and our habitat is limited to the size of tiny dust particles, flying God knows where in the cold infinity of space.
№ 284028   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2017 / 19:59
What happens to a person who has ended desire? He finds himself in urban slums, without purpose and almost without a drink.
№ 275536   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:46
He felt that he could not avert from himself the hatred of the people, because this hatred was not because he was bad (then he could try to be better), but because he's disgusting and shameful unhappy.
№ 272175   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:26
... The bottom - it is much deeper than imagine.
№ 272103   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:21
Open only one way, thought Richards, straight to heaven.
№ 270391   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:39
How to save - whether means, whether, whether, whether
in the world of the unknown node, tape, cord, hook,
key, chain, lock, bolt, to hold
beauty, to preserve her beauty, the beauty to come
anything from us?
Oh, you must a deep, terrible Stroy wrinkles these
stern look to ward off
away? Here you take and remove wave - these mournful,
a quiet, bitter messengers, the day of beauty went out?
No, just no, Oh, no, no,
and without you to boast beauty,
How many more contrived embellishment.
And lifts already wisdom mournful howl:
So get going.
How to keep - is there any any, is there none such, nowhere known some, bow or brooch or braid or brace, lace, latch or catch or key to keep
Back beauty, keep it, beauty, beauty, beauty... from vanishing away?
O is there no frowning of these wrinkles, ranked wrinkles deep,
Down? No waving off of these most mournful messengers, still messengers, sad and stealing messengers of grey?
No there's none, there's none, O no there's none,
Nor can you long be, what you now are, called fair,
Do what you may do, what, do what you may,
And wisdom is early to despair:
Be beginning.
Quote Explanation: Excerpt from the poem "the Leaden echo" by Gerard Manley Hopkins (1844-1889). Translation Of I. A. Likhachev.
№ 265627   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:44
When you lose everything, any little thing that reminds us of a happy past, can be extremely valuable and necessary.
№ 264158   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:55
Hopelessly closed doors does not happen. Sometimes an unsuitable key.
№ 262294   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:22
You know, sometimes in life it seems that there is no escape. Like sheep trapped in a maze designed for wolves.
You know, sometimes in life it seems like there's no way out. Like a sheep trapped in a maze designed by wolves.
Quote Explanation: Inaccurate Russian translations. "Designed by wolves" - developed (invented) by wolves, and not "intended for wolves."
№ 262280   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:22
Our world can't just disappear. But gradually he subject to the same laws which controlled the Old Land. It will be just as bleak. All equipment working on the angels of grace will stop. Money will turn into nothing animate circles of metal. Today man thinks - say, save up more money and be happy... But if the Sky is over it will disappear, for all his money he can buy just a silk rope to hang yourself in your luxurious restroom.
Quote Explanation: slang works replaced with neutral language (e.g. "bugs" - money)
№ 250220   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:40
I hate those who cling to the fragile skeletons of human illusions - the social status, nation, race, Empire, the Church, the so-called unshakable scientific truth or family values. In the end, they still win.
№ 240433   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:43