forever [Theme] Page 11

Every day of your life, you make a decision that changes the rest of your life forever.
№ 436569   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 09:24
I condemn the invasion and bombardment of a sovereign state. This is a war that will change everyone's life forever, no matter where you live. Everything familiar that we have already ceased to appreciate will become only a memory for us. Therefore, it is never too late if millions do not want war. Peace to Ukraine!
Quote Explanation: a hrefu003dhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CaXt3wVP0SR/ relu003dnofollowhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CaXt3wVP0SR//a
№ 436515   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 06:42
The ocean is always changing, and you react to its changes in order to stay afloat - you have to react to it for the rest of the years. You cannot "freeze" and "settle" the ocean, because even glaciers are changeable. Even the most frozen water - it still moves. She is still changing.
№ 436291   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 19:21
Even if he allows himself to be carried away by circumstances, confused, desperate, like an old sack of coal being carried away, he will choose his own death: he is free, free for everything, free to fool around or act like an automaton, free to agree, free to refuse, free to resort to evasions; marry, leave, drag this load for years, chained to his leg: he could do what he wanted, no one had the right to advise him. Good and Evil existed for him only if he invented them for himself. Objects were grouped around him, they waited, without giving a sign, without giving the slightest indication. He was alone in the midst of monstrous silence, beyond help and justification, condemned to decide once and for all without the possibility of appeal, doomed to remain free until the end.
№ 436153   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 12:21
I will never forget! I won't live that long!
№ 382243   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 13:24
The story is the thing that we think of it as a flipped the page and move on. But history is not the paper on which it is printed. History is memory and memory is time, emotions, and song. The story is what stays with you forever.
№ 371954   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:30
But baby if you give me just one more try
We can pack up our old dreams
And our old lives
We'll find a place where the sun still shines
And I will love you
Baby - always
And I'll be there forever and a day -
Always.
But baby, if you'll give me another try
We can collect our old dreams.
Our old life
And we'll find a place where the sun still shines.
Yes, I'll love you
Baby - always.
And I'll be with you always and one day
Always.
№ 371926   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:28
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - always.
I'll be there until the stars
Until the heavens open,
And will not cease to rhyme words.
I know that when I die, I will think of you
And I will love you always.
№ 371921   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:28
Never say never and never say forever.
№ 233069   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:11
There is such that we need to remember forever.
№ 82928   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:49