Africa [Theme]

We were embedded in the skin of the red earth. They say she turned red from the blood shed here during the battles. This is our home. You will never leave Africa.
№ 394900   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 20:33
We lost too much time trying to talk with Africa fair. However, Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease.
№ 372920   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2019 / 12:45
No violence, bullying or torture did not break me and will not break, because I prefer to die with my head held high, unshakable faith and deep confidence in the future of my country, than live in subjection, trampling on sacred principles. One day history will judge us, but it will not be story acceptable to Brussels, Paris, Washington or the UN, and history of the countries liberated from colonialism and its puppets.
№ 356476   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 05:26
Wow, England!
- Maybe we are slightly pulled to the right, deer don't have enough. France. Bonjour, wale the boulangerie!
- And what in France they make the elephants?
- Elephants? Strayed from the herd, breed in ditches. Buenos Dias! Ola! Um... [see the herds of animals] of the Paris zoo.
- And this, you see, the lions!
- Well, I don't eat, I'm Santa. Down! Oh, okay, call the Keeper.
- How old are these maps? Atlantica!? The land of the cannibals!?
- Be careful with the cannibals.
Is not France, right?
Theoretically, it is North Africa, the Serengeti.
Quote Explanation: Grand-Santa fly around the old maps and got the wrong destination.
№ 353819   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 16:51
China is born to a good friend, a good brother and a good partner of Africa and Sino-African cooperation is a classic example of cooperation South-South.
№ 335371   Added Viker 28-07-2018 / 12:17
In Africa it is customary to set aside money for white day.
№ 94520   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:49