conspiracy [Theme] Page 1

A billion dollars told him that he was the object of a deadly hatred of the masses; that half a million people curse him for what he condemned them to a slow death by starvation; that there is a conspiracy covering the whole country, the whole world, to take away his wealth. Farm boy, once cheerful and talkative, became sullen and morose, loved solitude and followed his guards that vigilantly watched for his safety.
№ 384880   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 21:08
Power and pride go side by side with each other. They produce charms and captivates the free soul.
Quote Explanation: Song Of Emptiness (Nether Song)
№ 384142   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2019 / 00:04
- Calm down, Your Majesty, no one will say anything, we all vowed.
- Do you know what are the vows, when the executioner takes on the case.
№ 370566   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2019 / 11:03
Light the candle with fire-flame
And I pray over her word-stone,
The word strong-damask and faith
Soul, an immense measure.
Light the candle with a pure thought,
Not someone else's stolen craft,
But the light for the heart of the beloved
I herself, the destiny of Sulima.
As the fire on the candle lights up
So love the soul is sanctified,
The servant of God name called,
Servant of God I desired.
And I will light a scented grass,
You're looking at me like I was pawhuska,
As the smoke clears soon time
To fly to me my darling Swan.
And like night over day we meet,
So the Servant of God in love will Povenets
With the Handmaid of God in blessing,
On a clear morning day on the Epiphany.
Let my words be now
For the earth and the heaven Shrine.
№ 351379   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2018 / 11:25
I understand. It's a conspiracy. France is in danger. I will save France!
№ 332256   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 02:10
- Yes understand, you mutton head that all these Palace-plots, in these Royal intrigues, we risk the most. Where Henry will only lose a feather from his hat, where Alencon will lose only the buckle from his cloak, you'll lose a life!
I'm ready to part with life, not with a Margarita, that's all, Hannibal...
1 Season 8 Series
№ 327716   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2018 / 11:07
These two behaved like conspirators, and the conspirators, did not hide that they have a conspiracy.
Quote Explanation: The meeting of educators
№ 322632   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2018 / 09:02
To plot useful silent bravery than bravado and bluster.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 320273   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 16:04
In this world there are conspiracies.
However, with ninety-nine percent probability, plausible stories about conspiracies that you hear from other people, is a common delusion or even a deliberate lie. If you go to the bookstore you will see books with titles like "the Great Jewish conspiracy is destroying the Japanese economy!" or "Supersaver: CIA hides a secret Pact with the aliens!", non-ordinary inventions.
Despite this... People love conspiracies.
Conspiracy. We are hopelessly fascinated by the bitter-sweet sound of the word.
Consider, for example, the process of the emergence of the theory of a "Jewish conspiracy". Author stalking is a terrible complexes and feelings, such as: "Why am I poor?", "Why do I live so bad?", "Why can't I find a girlfriend?". His mind and body are constantly under pressure inside and out.
This hidden discontent becomes a sense of endless hatred of society. It becomes anger.
However, the main source of this anger is his own cowardice.
He is poor because he lacks the skills to earn money. He has no girlfriend because he lacks charisma. But to see the truth and face the fact that it takes a lot of courage. No man, whoever he was, did not want to face up to their shortcomings.
Therefore, the author of conspiracy theories looking for causes of their cowardice outward.
He creates a fictitious "enemy" outside of their inner world.
Enemy. My enemy. The enemy of society.
"I can't be happy because of the conspiracy of evil enemies. Because of this conspiracy I can't find a girl. Sure! To blame the Jews. I can't be happy because of the machinations of the Jews. Fucking Jews! I won't forgive you!"
In truth, such thoughts sometimes visit and Jews too.
Anyone who builds a conspiracy theory, is a better look at reality.
"Enemies" does not exist outside. "Evil" does not exist outside. Only you yourself guilty of being a jerk.
It's not a Jewish conspiracy, not a conspiracy of the CIA, and, no matter how it was obviously not a conspiracy of aliens. Everyone should remember this.
№ 314245   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2018 / 13:02
- I knew it! You didn't plan the attacks of 11 September and you didn't kill that guy!
Boys, you don't understand, people must think that we have absolute power, that we control the world, and if not we are to blame for those attacks, so we control nothing.
- But why didn't you tell people the truth?
- The truth we also talked and most do believe but a quarter of Americans are idiots. If they want to believe that we control everything and build conspiracies, let them believe.
10 Season 9 Series
№ 308246   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2017 / 13:06
I want you to understand the difference between criminal conspiracy and necessary secrecy. Between people who hide information to do what you want, and those whose work requires a certain level of secrecy.
№ 302665   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2017 / 10:09
Who is the supporter of "conspiracy theories" ? Is the one who calls into question allegations of deliberate liars...
Quote Explanation: On 11 September and the collapse of the WTC
Release Date: 16.09.2017
№ 301983   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2017 / 11:24
In the American network of walks a curious statement: "Who is a supporter of conspiracy theories? Is the one who calls into question allegations of deliberate liars".
Release Date: 16.09.2017
№ 301101   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2017 / 02:21
In my country, he went Ihrr, - there are people who see in everything a conspiracy. There's even a theory - conspiracy theories. Its adherents everywhere looking for enemies. In fact, the stupidity and greed of people, negligence in the performance of their duties worse than any conspiracy.
№ 295188   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2017 / 11:15
- Killian, I gave you everything: obedient army, a place in the Inner Circle and the future, which can only dream of. And the only thing I asked in return is faith.
My faith is strong. I believe in the work of the Fraternity, and you disowned its followers.
- Ajay?
What?
- Tell me about Sarajevo.
- Um... Well, there are a lot of things happened...
- You said you saw people Killian attacked your brothers.
- It was a squad of defectors from agent G. S. B. led...
- You said she betrayed not only me and my Ministers, but also the very future of the Brotherhood.
- This is slander! You have no proof!
Vera Ajay is not subject to doubt. His testimony is enough for me.
- I... I didn't say it was the people Killian.
- You said that she used to conspire behind my back. You yourself called it a betrayal. We both know the punishment for treason to only one thing - death. So it was the forces of Killian or not, Ajay? The solution for you.
- Come on, Ajay, tell him "Yes". This is what you wanted, right?
I don't know! Have no idea what there like Killian! It's complicated! I'm just doing what the Brotherhood!
Okay. Finish her off... What a pity! But doubts similar to rot - they should be cut off... Congratulations Ajay! I put you to the test, and you passed. As I said, in the Inner Circle opened up. Ajay, you're my right hand.
№ 264317   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:01