Finance [Theme] Page 3

- I want to raise mine?
- If my desires coincide with my finances...
The curse Podarkov - so much and so little of one another.
2 Season 4 Series
№ 297744   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2017 / 11:06
If I your finances so ably disposed of, you wouldn't be here now did not sit.
№ 279742   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2017 / 20:22
Deep suspicion misogyny stems from fear that women are "only interested in what they can get." He is confident that thanks to their behavior it is protected from the inherent greed of the female partner. For this he hides not only money, but even information about money. He can keep secret their income, assets, hide money in secret Bank accounts. To justify such behavior, he usually talks about the greed of the former wives or mistresses who were not credible and robbed him blind.
While mitogen hiding money from a partner, he is ready with the latitude to spend them on, while the partner is not allowed to challenge this choice.
№ 274821   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:59
There are two main types misogynous when it comes to money: "good provider", financially stable, and "tragic hero", who sees himself as the innocent victim of human corruption, and has a long summary of unemployment and financial chaos, often needs the support of a partner. <...> "I'm working hard and bring home money, I'm stressed, I'm responsible, so I'm home, and I decide". It is a traditional male position. This is expressed by the degree of psychological violence characteristic of misogyny. He knows how to use leverage as a weapon to control your partner.
№ 274820   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:59
Take Finance! Fraud has become a kind fine art and widely practiced in ways that would be useless if there were no laws established to protect the public.
№ 273021   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:54
I just wanted to say that not all costs can be assessed in advance.
- With all due respect, when a politician says that it is impossible to evaluate the cost, this means that they will be extremely high.
№ 268453   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:30
...many men who with eyes closed, trust the care of their children to wives, nor for anything in the world not give them even an approximate amount of their family savings.
№ 266722   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:20
First, we need to be just before you are generous, just as we first, buy a shirt, and then lace.
№ 259545   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:52
Knowledge of the world through Finance - a very exciting thing! Much more fun than, for example, making themselves money, or to increase them. Because you can't invest in something you have not studied. I'm studying this world. Tomorrow we will invest in high technology, and you will not will become involved in the process of development of science in our Land. It is also nice.
№ 258365   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:12
I am an investor. I buy stocks, the possession of which gives me the opportunity of joining in these or other areas of the business, but I business or when not engaged. I am a financial investor who can do a good or a bad investment.
№ 258364   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:12
We, fools, thought that only Russian banks can't be trusted. It turns out that European investors do not believe her. So that they are willing to pay native state for possession of their own money. What to take with them, the townsfolk... Or something I don't understand?
№ 257269   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:28
"The end of corruption world international!" - cheering liberals. They have forgotten that always call nerds those who have repeated the nonsense about the existence of the international financial backstage.
№ 257264   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:28
Stirner has set itself a new challenge: to lay their hands on the entire industry of the country, taking advantage of the fact that most enterprises were debtors of the Bank Elsa Glitch.
Breeders and factory owners fought hard, but Stirner methodically seized into their own hands for their factories and plants.
№ 250096   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:36
Stock brokers arranged a ten-minute meeting, which decided that to hold the paper Munsterberg, Schumacher, and all the associated banks no chance. The collapse occurred. Every minute brought the ruin of entire States. Paper continually passed from hand to hand. After midnight, the tension reached the highest point. Not only the area in front of the Exchange, but also the neighboring area was crowded with vehicles of large holders of securities. They sat in his limo all night, pale and weary, with wandering eyes. Bulletin, the newsletter brings news about the continually lowering rates. These courses have been received by telephone, but in the moment of sending of the telephone message was not true. Crowds of people, like during natural disasters, camped on a nearby Boulevard and pay for the right to sit on a Boulevard bench more than the cost of a room in the best hotel. In the morning two broker and a banker fell into raving madness.
№ 250095   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:36
"So," solemnly and loudly said vanilla - now young will be testing for compatibility in terms of living together. The test first - called "Stash". You know that in Russian villages women have their husbands take the salary...
Not only in Russian! - cried papule and immediately received from mamulki elbow. And quiet uncle Solomon, whom I always loved, for some reason began to cry.
Quote Explanation: Vanilla entertains guests at wedding funny competitions.
№ 249633   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:21