duplicity [Theme]

All people have many faces. Some people in the public eye can do brave things to impress the public. But returning home, they become an unintelligent child in need of help and protection.
№ 465779   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 15:09
I serve you, God.
I go to your temple.
And the devil later
Whatever he asks, I will give.
№ 421239   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 17:30
I than you look.
№ 397598   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:28
My ability to play-acting - not zero, but negative value.
№ 392458   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 11:09
"You" - I'm on the Dark Side with all the talking. And in the World - always "you". Know why? Here, on the Dark Side, each of us is just who he is. And in the World the one who is almost always hiding behind what he think to himself. So there I always turn at the same time to the two of them to remind about the true state of Affairs.
№ 392356   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 20:06
That is why I call myself a bad Christian. You cannot serve God and mammon. And serve.
Read: "Leave all, follow Me." And don't leave. Hold on, cling to it ALL. Yes, very difficult, almost impossible to leave it. It is not only the apartment, clothes, delicious food, favorite books, maybe even a loved one, family... For me, as for many, it is also a favorite work...
Here we live - forked, going through life two-faced Janus, pray to God and reserved, Yes, but still worship mammon.
№ 392213   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:03
... I know the essence of people, which they deny in words but acknowledge their actions. They argue that looking for peace of mind and reliability, that they call peace. But even saying these words, they do not cease to sow the seeds of discord and violence.
№ 352764   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2018 / 21:18
Remember what it used to be like when-
When all we did was eat and f*ck
I let you shave my pussy
You let me paint your dick.
You were always late for work
You said it didn't matter.
Then after a while,
I guess it - I guess it did start to matter
I've gotta stop drinkin' around men
They take advantage of me
And they d all wanna use me,
But they're all satisfied now.
I've gotta stop drinkin' around men,
They just wanna bust a nut.
I hate it when they use me
They have such little dicks.
Remember how it was before, when -
When we all ate and tra*ALIS.
I let you shave my pussy
You let me paint your dick.
You're always late for work,
You said it doesn't matter.
Then after some time,
I assumed - I assumed it
matters.
I have to stop drinking in a circle of men,
They deceive me,
I want all the men used me
But now they are satisfied.
I gotta stop drinking around men,
They want to destroy a freak.
I hate it when they use me
With their young members.

RapemanTrouser Minnowдвуличиепротиворечияраспущенностьсекс
Quote Explanation: Apparently, the song is filled with misogynism/hatred of feminists.
№ 333359   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 21:24
Famous quote by my favorite writer: "no One can long be two-faced. To have one face to himself and another to the crowd. In the end, he ceases to understand which of them is true".
2 Season 10 Series
№ 328642   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2018 / 18:07
Mercy, it must be said, always ye double minded! In war, especially...
№ 324893   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2018 / 23:10
- Imagine him the medal, Mary, the medal worn on the neck. The outer side of the medal is gold. Nikita is a good guy. A quiet and conscientious student of the prestigious faculty. Has no complaints, doing well in school, not truant school, elegant and stylish, but not gaudy dresses, talking politely with the people and does not fit in the bad history. Good boy with an intelligent face and understanding eyes, right? So it was for you?
So. And they still are. Stubbornly, perhaps, to incite a Tornado, she said. Nick - good. I don't like the bad guys.
Great. As it should be. He is a good. Just this side remains Golden for everyone. But we reverse the medal. And what we see? Gold is no more, there was one cracked copper. Side of the coin, which is closer to the heart - more true, trust me.
№ 320133   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 13:44
You know, I believe that every person has two faces, two sides, and we often see only one of them.
№ 319966   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 10:57
Under the mask of decency so much hypocrisy,
So much duplicity.
№ 319883   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2018 / 06:02
When it is not so at all, annoying flaws and all.
№ 313198   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2018 / 14:05
The edge of the people will come, that people hat and dress.
№ 305872   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 15:12