Stalin [Theme] Page 2

Russian dictator quickly and completely mastered the problem, which was new to him. Very few living people could in a few minutes to understand the considerations on which we fought so hard for the past several months. He is praised immediately.
Quote Explanation: the meeting of Churchill and Stalin in Moscow, August 1942
№ 379153   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2019 / 04:33
I arrived in the Kremlin and first met the great revolutionary leader and a wise Russian statesman and a warrior, which over the next three years I had to maintain a close, harsh, but always exciting, and sometimes even cordial relations.
Quote Explanation: 12 Aug 1942 7 PM
№ 379151   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2019 / 04:21
Far superior to Stalin Roosevelt and Churchill in their military and government abilities; he's the one who deserves respect. But it makes one consider him as a dangerous enemy that needed to be addressed.
№ 377903   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 19:48
I do not see a way out, but all the more inclined to believe that Stalin was on the right path. He is immeasurably superior to Western statesmen.
№ 377895   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 19:24
Stalin - the only statesman of Europe, which was able to extract a lesson from the events of October 1917. If the Communists all European countries must learn from Trotsky the art of seizing power, the liberal and democratic government must learn from Stalin the art to protect the state from the insurgent tactics of the Communists, that is, from the tactics of Trotsky.
№ 377627   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 23:06
What is the fundamental difference between Stalinism and Hitlerism? Between Stalin and Hitler? That Hitler hated frenetic humanism and directly talked about it, and Stalin strongly defended the humanistic paradigm of human development. Therefore, as Thomas Mann said, with Stalin we can find a common language, unlike Hitler, motivated by the will to improve humanity. So Roosevelt had a common language with Stalin - it was the language of humanism. The Soviet project frenzied humanistic Nazi - frenzied antihumanistic. <...> Now they hate Stalin for humanistic variant of a strong government, and anti-humanistic - elevate. Every time reduced the Stalin - Hitler rises. Bringing down of Stalin only need to raise Hitler and Nazism and anti-humanism, because of today's Western elite do not know how to rule the world humanistically <...>, and give the authorities do not want. So she will manage blatantly antihumanistic, and this will need not only to reject Stalin, but also Christ! Will need to return to forms of injustice...
№ 367365   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2019 / 16:02
Believe me, no man on earth who would be so hated fascism and Stalinism, would be so hated Stalin and Hitler as I am. But there is nothing more effective, how to use them in the form of usmiechnieta. This is the best revenge these two wild boars, geeks, and freaks.
№ 366878   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2019 / 13:02
When Stalin died, nobody cried. It seems to me that the line his coffin was not a tribute, and curiosity. Wanted to make sure he's really dead.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Viktor Gerashchenko," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 363708   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2019 / 06:02
Our people - alcoholic fear. After those tanks, which we drank under Stalin, enough to drive in a psychiatric hospital one and a million, the soul goes to the heel.
№ 351785   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2018 / 14:04
Indeed, the younger the blogger, the more he suffered from Stalin's repressions, therefore, experts on the Soviet mentality is becoming more and more...
№ 351073   Added Viker 25-11-2018 / 10:03
Russia is an amazing country. There is no country in the world who loves to trample its own history, to smear her, to wipe about it foot. No you have no one ruler over your history, which would not have lied, not defaced, is not accused of all sins, not demonized. Even among the Jews there is no such. Stalin was a cruel man. But violence wasn't his goal - it was a tool, he was not found. But he could find was an alternative to Stalin? Trotsky? Yes, Trotsky was to not care about Russia. And 90 percent of the Bolsheviks, regardless of their origin, was to not care about Russia. And Russian, too. Stalin was the only one, which was the way Russia. Georgian seminarian! But he loved Russia in their own way.
№ 349880   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 00:16
When Stalin died, I cried. It's like this: if not Putin, then who? All trampled around, and people say, no one else present. Well, I was thinking the same. All around Stalin seemed to be such nonentities that there was only one thought: how to live it will continue?
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Lyudmila Alexeyeva," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 332849   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2018 / 22:02
Stalin's deportation of entire peoples in the arid deserts of Central Asia is certainly a terrible crime. And deportation to slave labor of Spain, Portugal, France and great Britain 28 million Africans - is that a joyride donated by generous tour operators?
№ 328502   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2018 / 16:06
The visit of Mao Zedong to Moscow. The visit was very difficult. Stalin to Mao Zedong was not very good. He called it a radish. It's not the fact that he looks like, but the fact that the radish on top of it red and the inside white, and he said that Mao - a top Communist, and intra - nationalist.
Quote Explanation: Theme issue: "Found something to be offended?!".
№ 325557   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2018 / 16:04
When Stalin died, mother cried bitterly. And my dad, who was a very quiet man and never talked about politics, suddenly said, "What are you crying? Why are you crying?" Mom says, "Stalin is dead! How are we going to live?" And dad said suddenly the first and last rude word, which I have heard him in life: "Fool". Somehow, I remember that.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life of Lev Dodin," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 323246   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2018 / 20:02