Stalin [Theme] Page 1

Autumn rain poured from the sky,
Stalin was in power.
Two in plain clothes approached:
"Citizen, get out!"
Quote Explanation: About his birth in 1937.
№ 417738   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 21:06
Ariel Cohen said 2,000 hooligans broke into the Capitol. Usually revolutions are made with just that number. Revolutions are not made by millions.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 01/13/2021
№ 411463   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:09
Did Hitler have some national and imperial interest in attacking the Soviet Union? No, of course not. Stalin was a purely rational politician when he was amazed and said: why should he climb there? I deal with irrational factors in politics. There was no national interest in Germany attacking the Soviet Union. And if there was, it was not on June 22, but on May 22. And this month would change a lot. There were occult considerations and mystical goals - an attack on the "Bolshevik hell", or something else. There was no national interest in storming Stalingrad as it was stormed. And then the question arises that Napoleon did not have them. It is completely unclear why he attacked Moscow. The capital, let me remind you, was in St. Petersburg. The Crusaders had no national interest in conquering the City of the Lord.
Release Date: 20.12.2020
№ 409920   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 18:39
Yes, Stalin physically eliminated people capable of creating opposition, but he managed to attract the bulk of the people to solve modernization problems. We are preparing essays on the topic "Stalin is an effective manager" and "Repression, fear and punishment - a productive mechanism of personnel selection."
№ 408477   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 18:48
For our Motherland - fire! Fire!
Quote Explanation: "March of the gunners". Verses by V. M. Gusev, music by T. N. Khrennikov. [Original text 1943. In 1954, the mention of Stalin was removed from the text for political reasons: “Gunners, the order was given exactly!”]
№ 407303   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2020 / 15:09
Tips shouted that government can control any cook, with Stalin chopped off the heads of anyone who dared even breathe on it again and forged iron. Hitler screamed - one people, one leader, and a blanket of power went hand so that crackling was on the whole Reich. However, only Hitler and Stalin were the titans, all the other politicians rode them in the legs a bunch of pygmies, not yet decided, whether to stay in one pygmy flock, whether to choose titanium.
Only the titans have fallen, gentlemen.
Fate of the titans - rise and fall.
Survive the pygmies.
№ 400122   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:57
Could Stalin to save his sons, only doing them?
Or have to think about the whole country?
№ 399965   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 12:27
For me Stalin, of course, a major historical figure. But Stalin, of course, was a controversial figure. Yet, mass repression, including on the territory of Kazakhstan, it is impossible to forgive.
№ 399631   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 17:42
Today, many corrupt officials you need to shoot.
Agree?
Really good words then you will not hear. How have not heard of Stalin.
№ 399276   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 01:36
Few people know that throughout the war Japan was producing oil concession to Soviet (North) Sakhalin. Throughout the war, while American soldiers were dying in the Pacific ocean. Until August 1945, before the Soviet entry into the war. Oil was not very much, but for Japan, any number was important.
Quote Explanation: The statement of the author based on historical fact — the Soviet Union during the war conducted trade relations with Japan, which in Northern Sakhalin until 1944 the Japanese rocked Soviet oil.
№ 397142   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:57
November 14, 1944, the year in Prague was established the Committee for the liberation of the peoples of Russia (ACPD), with the participation of Himmler, which included all the Soviet traitors: Russian, Ukrainian, Caucasian, Baltic.
In November, the 44th was already clear that the Reich - the end; we had only to choose whom to surrender, Russian or American. The Nazis - here's the paradox - I decided to surrender to the Americans, which actually was conceived by Himmler all this Prague performance. Strange how it turns out - if Hitler and Stalin are one and the same, why did the Nazis surrender to the Americans? Yes, because there is between fascism and American imperialism ideologically conflicts, not at all.
№ 393883   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 17:57
Malenkov (from the podium):
- Comrades! We should all unanimously ask comrade Stalin, our leader and teacher, continue to be General Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee.
Stalin:
- The Plenum does not need the applause. Need to resolve issues without emotion, business-like. And I ask you to release me from the duties of the General Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee and Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the USSR. I'm old. Papers will not be read. Elect another Secretary.
Timoshenko:
- Comrade Stalin, the people will not understand this! We are all as one elected you as their leader - the General Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee. Another solution can not be.
All stood and applauded, supporting Tymoshenko. Stalin stood and looked into the hall, then waved his hand and sat down.

Explanation of the quote:

The Plenum 16.10.1952 year.
There are a number of books with the same quote. For example, "the Secret successor to Stalin" Vladimir Dobrov.
Quote Explanation: Plenum of the CPSU Central Committee 16.10.1952. There are a number of books with the same quote. For example, "The Secret Successor of Stalin" by Vladimir Dobrov.
№ 388486   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 00:42
"We need these gentlemen, - he continued - because the redistribution of the dominance of the Americans, the British and French, the Germans and Japanese in Europe, China and the far East is inevitable in the near future. Tov. Stalin thinks - said Beria, that this redistribution result in military confrontation. For your orientation, keep in mind that we, unlike the Royal dubolomov in 1914, should remain longer in the side of the scrum. We will fight only when it will be profitable".
№ 385132   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:14
I felt an urgent need to see Stalin, with whom, as I have always believed, you can talk like a human.
№ 379343   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2019 / 05:30
Stalin is charming, when he wants it.
Quote Explanation: meeting in Moscow
№ 379177   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2019 / 07:42