terror [Theme] Page 1

- So, Hussein fought for eight years, killed 750 thousand people... by the way, attack with the use of poison gas occurred with your knowledge...
- Well, that's certainly a conspiracy theory!
- Yes, until last year it was a conspiracy theory until the CIA declassified archives...
- These idiots that shredder for paper there?! What?
- Careful, the Russians invaded Afghanistan. Yes, that's here.
- It is necessary to urgently intervene!
- That's what you did: you armed the radical Islamists...
- Radical Islamists? Against the Russian? Class! Moment, wait a minute... I'm fighting with radical Islamists in Iran against the evil?
Yeah, but compared to the very bad Russian, the Islamists are less bad.
- Excellent! Have to thank one of the ringleaders, those who are fighting for us in Afghanistan. Whatever his name is?
- Osama bin Laden!
- KKH.. Umm.. I'll call you later!
Quote Explanation: The program started after a couple of years after the death of Osama bin Laden, staged in new York the September 11 attacks that destroyed the twin Towers.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386157   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:56
And I saw that there, in my hometown, it became quite impossible to live. Not because the red terror, but because nobody resists. People just live and wait, it will all end.
Quote Explanation: To return to revolutionary Russia
№ 384982   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 17:44
Dear Osama, you're wanted dead or alive, to stop the terror. I don't know what to say to this, rock-n-roll didn't stop when Elvis died on the toilet, on the contrary, went even worse.
№ 383501   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 07:06
They can prevent girls from going to school, but I can't deny to gain knowledge.
They can stop us going to school but they can't stop us learning.
Quote Explanation: About the Taliban.
№ 377039   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 13:12
Fear has a great power over human souls. Fear makes us brutal and makes you hate other people.
Fear is very powerful. Terror had made people cruel.
№ 377037   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 13:08
When it came the long-promised "night of the long knives", civilians rescued Hitler from ruin, prudently locked himself in the apartments, window curtains tightly. They tried not to even look for a ladder on which the brown Praetorian guard "handsome Adolf" had been dragged down a bloody Marxists and Jews think of trying to escape.
Berlin looked like in those days, as a city broken a long siege, after the accession of enemy troops. The streets cold draught was blowing fear.
№ 373471   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 19:07
The one who terrorizes the other, he lives in constant fear.
№ 354377   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 13:33
Terror is nothing can be done. I argued, argue and argue. They think terror will help them. No, no, will not help. Whatever it was - white, red, even brown.
№ 346435   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 16:21
Both humor and terror everyone feels differently.
№ 340639   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2018 / 00:21
If in the first Chechen war of 1994-96 security services tried to prevent the reversal of Russia in the direction of liberal democratic development, the political tasks of the second war was much more serious: to provoke Russia into war with Chechnya, and in the beginning of the turmoil to seize power in Russia in the next (2000) presidential election.
№ 315184   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2018 / 07:02
Israel is the grain of Western values, abandoned in the barren desert of Eastern peoples who are not able to catch up with the West and just slander him. Of course, Palestine is Israel, it must belong to those who are able to build a civilized state. And the so-called Palestinian authority has demonstrated a thousand times that in addition to aggression and terror, it is not capable of creating anything.
And the Israelis are generous. They have in the Knesset, in this Parliament, sit and representatives of the Arab peoples, Russians and Jews - they are in this sense cosmopolitan, but not rootless.
They have one of the official languages of Arabic, and they are on the side of those who want to live and develop within the framework of Western civilization. But those who don't want the ones with the stones in the bosom of the intifada at the ready remain on the sidelines.
№ 310962   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2017 / 22:07
If you have not laid a hand on me - doesn't mean you terrorized me every day.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 294999   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2017 / 00:15
- I do not understand one - why they have bypass?
Because they are at war and we're at work.
Quote Explanation: About terrorists and intelligence agencies.
№ 277019   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 16:11
Aggressive fundamentalism quickly become radicalized youth to the idea of terror. Terror is a method, which everybody likes, who want to quickly achieve their goals and get what he wants - power, money, weapons. Terror is an attempt of small means to achieve larger goals.
№ 274561   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:26
It is empty. Big trouble will result. These directly can not touch it. For shooting great mind is not necessary. Mochilovo in the toilet love to engage those who do not able to do more!
№ 253816   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:38