sympathy [Theme] Page 3

Sympathy costs nothing, but it cost a penny.
№ 402005   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 15:51
Maybe she's crying, hoping for help... Crying on the beach and waiting, suddenly someone will approach and ask her what happened... of Course, no one came. In modern times you can climb a tower and threatened that they would jump, and all the passers-by will take you on a video for my channel on "u-tube", only. No sympathy.
№ 401338   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 21:36
Empathy is the antithesis of shame.
№ 398983   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 00:24
Why didst thou promise such a beauteous day,
And make me travel forth without my cloak,
To let base clouds o ertake me in my way,
Hiding thy brav'ry in their rotten smoke?
'Tis not enough that through the cloud thou break,
To dry the rain on my storm-beaten face,
For no man well of such a salve can speak,
That heals the wound, and cures not the disgrace:
Nor can thy shame give physic to my grief;
Though thou repent, yet I have still the loss:
Th'offender''s sorrow lends but weak relief
To him that bears the strong offence''s cross.
Ah, but those tears are pearl which thy love sheeds,
And they are rich and ransom all ill deeds.

Brilliant I was promised day
Without the cloak I left the house.
But the clouds caught up with me a shadow,
Overtaken by a storm of hail and rain.
Let then, making his way from behind the clouds,
Gently touched my brow,
Beaten by the rain, your mild ray, -
You heal my wounds could not.
I was not happy about your sorrow,
Your remorse is not fun.
Sympathy for the offender, hardly
Heal ulcers burning resentment.
But your tears, tears of pearl streams,
As the shower washed away all your sins!
Quote Explanation: Sonnet 34, translated by Samuil Marshak.
№ 398026   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 12:33
We all have to sympathize with poor people, it is our duty, the duty here and to speak there is nothing.
№ 395426   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:10
To be able to help "the masses" and to win the sympathy, the empathy, the support of the "masses", we must not be afraid of difficulties, not afraid of NIT-picking, foot pegs, insults, persecution from the "leaders" (who, being opportunists and social-chauvinists, are in most cases directly or indirectly connected with the bourgeoisie and the police) and be sure to work where there are lots. You should be able to bring any sacrifice, to overcome the greatest obstacles to systematically, persistently, persistently, patiently to promote and campaign precisely in those institutions, societies, unions, at least the most that neither is the reaction, where is the proletarian or proproetary mass. And the trade unions and worker cooperatives (the latter sometimes, at least) is exactly such an organization, where there are plenty.
№ 394111   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:11
Baby, I don't need sympathy. Find someone who is looking for help. Go where people are weak and need your example.
Quote Explanation: Turning to Timo.
№ 393930   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 03:36
- Do not you mind if I examined your back?
- No, you wouldn't mind - he even seemed a little surprised and a few seconds were silent, contemplating this. - Probably because you are somehow able to understand... in short, you sympathize with me, but don't feel sorry for me, and I understand that.
№ 393844   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 01:24
I was not happy about your sorrow,
Your remorse is not fun.
Sympathy for the offender, hardly
Heal ulcers burning resentment.
Quote Explanation: Sonnet 34, translated by S. Marshak.
№ 393619   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:14
As for you, the victims of this false hype and have made me a charismatic leader of some cult, a guru, a lover, a seducer and a new Jesus, I want you to know that here in prison, I have everything and more. Cameras are my eyes. My mind is set on a number of television channels that there is so much in your world. And censorship is not allowed here. Thanks to this whole world and universe are at my disposal. So save your sympathy for someone else and know that the prison remains only my body. I walk in your streets, when I want. I am in your midst
№ 393215   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 18:06
I'm sorry, Shen.
- And I'm not.
Quote Explanation: Turning to Shen.
№ 392891   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 12:15
Never knew how to show sympathy. Only to experience. Usually people are not enough.
№ 391028   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 12:06
Sympathy for the enemy in distress, most often caused not so much kindness, how much pride we condole with them in order that they understand our superiority over them.
№ 390209   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:29
Condescending sympathy to those who believe that people can change!
№ 389274   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:18
Kindness, empathy, sympathy, and aid in the preservation of self-esteem are the qualities of a good nurse.
№ 389030   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2020 / 16:44