sympathy [Theme] Page 1

Sympathy overwhelmed him, all, all of them in the grip of this senseless monstrous system.
№ 443002   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 21:56
You cannot stand up for yourself, so do not rely on support and sympathy, even if you are a girl.
№ 441984   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 14:12
Ever since you switched from camels to cars, you yourself have become soulless machines. You just don't have a conscience. After all, a person exists in this world in order to do good and sympathize with his neighbor. Whoever breaks this unwritten law will be punished, and whoever does a good deed will be rewarded a hundredfold.
Ever since you switched from camels to cars, you yourself...
№ 440604   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2022 / 17:24
Never scatter sympathy in vain... And don't believe for a minute that you can overcome all the sufferings of the world with a smile or charm.
№ 435356   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 20:48
Mercy, sympathy, forgiveness are alien to me. Not prudence.
№ 435133   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:01
Sympathy in general rarely suits anyone - probably because of the violation of the symmetry of the eyebrows.
№ 434520   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:49
I went to the BBC and Guardian websites. I read a couple of articles about the discord in US-China relations. Commentators unanimously predicted an imminent apocalypse. That's when the thought of being four hundred and thirty-nine is a consolation. You begin to understand what the main lesson of history is: people are not able to learn from history. The twenty-first century has every chance of turning into a crappy version of the twentieth, but what can you do? The minds of people all over the world are filled to capacity with the most controversial utopias. And this is the right path to trouble, alas, too familiar to me. Empathy for others is becoming increasingly rare, but this is not new. Peaceful life is as fragile as a porcelain trinket, and it has always been that way.
№ 432904   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 06:30
Under a rude and obscene profession, under obscene words, under a drunken, ugly appearance - and yet Sonechka Marmeladova is still alive! The fate of a Russian prostitute - oh, what a tragic, pitiful, bloody, ridiculous and stupid path it is! Everything was combined here: Russian God, Russian breadth and carelessness, Russian despair in the fall, Russian lack of culture, Russian naivety, Russian patience, Russian shamelessness. After all, all of them that you take to your bedrooms - look, take a good look at them - after all, they are all children, after all, they are all eleven years old. Fate pushed them to prostitution, and since then they live in some strange, enchanting, toy life, not developing, not enriched by experience, naive, trusting, capricious, not knowing what they will say and what they will do in half an hour - just like children ... I saw this bright and funny childishness among the most depressed, the oldest girls, hackneyed and crippled like cabbies. And this impotent pity, this useless sympathy for human suffering never dies in them.
№ 431181   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:20
We all need compassion and love to heal. This is why it is better to be silent with loved ones than to speak with a professional who does not understand what happened.
№ 430987   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 20:42
After all, you brought me home, but I never became yours.
№ 430028   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:39
After all, you brought me home, but I never became yours.
№ 430027   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2021 / 17:39
“Right,” Rory replied. - And thanks for your sympathy. Today you are just a bag of laughter!
№ 428953   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:49
“It is deadly boredom to listen to the silly outpourings of an eleven-year-old girl,” he continued. “But I was patient. I answered, I was sympathetic, I was kind. And Ginny fell in love with me: "No one has ever understood me the way you do, Tom ... I am so glad that I have this diary and I can trust him ... It's like having a friend who is always with you, inseparable ..."
№ 428784   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 16:21
By the way, I would like to note: among those who wrote about our self-intoxication and teased us with it after Sevastopol, there were several new young writers who at that time attracted great attention of society and aroused in it ardent sympathy for their denunciations. And, however, so many impudent and filthy people immediately joined these truly well-wishing accusers, there was so much whistle, so many people who did not understand at all what the essence of the matter was, and yet imagined themselves to be the saviors of Russia, moreover, it appeared in their there are so many even outspoken enemies of Russia that, in the end, they themselves damaged the business that they joined and which was led by talented people. But at first they were successful, solely because the pure-hearted Russian people, who really thirsted then everywhere for renewal and a new word, did not discern in them scoundrels, people without talent and without convictions, and even corrupt ones. On the contrary, they thought that they were for Russia, for its interests, for renewal, for the people and society.
№ 423795   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 23:45