distrust [Theme] Page 3

To agree upon everything, it is necessary to reassure yourself that thought and clarify. Right and think, all of then clarify and even that seemed but now to Express distrust will not. Will begin not to trust, and suddenly it seemed all the threads had broken.
№ 397177   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:02
- Honestly, in a place I wouldn't get out of the car and turn your back even to the partner.
Hey, I'm your partner.
- This place should be a sign: "Kill here".
Quote Explanation: Talking about deserted, remote location where the body was found.
№ 396527   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:01
When we understand what has changed? When life becomes a stranger? We want to be stronger, tougher, more dangerous. But each of these qualities is acquired in certain conditions. They do not appear out of thin air. Do not occur just like that. To become strong, sturdy and sensible, you need to go through many trials and we need to not only win, but also to suffer defeat, otherwise it would not make sense.
So is it really okay to become violent? Prudent? Cold? One becomes stale due to many circumstances, and then cannot again become warm and trusting. If you're dangerous, so you have time to break. So you were hundreds of times harder than those around you. And because you learned how to differ from them. You're stronger just because don't trust anyone anymore and no one does not believe.
№ 394401   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 08:18
Modesty is sympathetic and suspicion.
№ 389962   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 13:09
- I'm sorry...
- You know, the strange thing is that I feel. To leave home - madness. To go to the city - almost the same. Everything you told me - and without that bullshit. But I can't help feeling that it is not. That everything I do now - in fact, right...
- Well, I guess that's good.
- Nope. It's just scary.
4 Season 10 Series
№ 388118   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 19:54
I trust people exactly as untrusted yourself!
№ 385364   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2019 / 06:50
You have to reckon with the fact that the jealous, suspicious and distrustful.
№ 383237   Added Viker 22-11-2019 / 09:02
- What's wrong with you?
- What's wrong with me? Do you really want to know? The Gulf between us. You have no answers to all my questions. This, of course, purely my problem, and you probably don't care, just I loved you and you left as soon as the rain stopped. - Here I wept bitter tears.
- Been in love? - he was calm. He kept his hands in the pockets of jeans and without the slightest hint of excitement looked straight into my eyes. The rain poured harder.
- Yes, loved. Don't tell me you didn't know?
- Been in love? - he repeated again.
- So you work out? - I got more than ever.
- You said you loved me. In the past tense. And now?
- Ahhh! You're a fucking moron. I hate you! - turned around and went home. Before he had left about a hundred meters.
- I did it for us. Decided for the two of us. Can you imagine a year apart? Permanent distrust and jealousy. You would have exhausted yourself, and me too. I was thinking about you Ellie in the first place. I think I like to be a jerk and hurt you? I think I did not attempt to dial your number? But I knew that would make you feel worse.
- How would you know what's best for me? You left me no choice. Year apart are better than a year without you.
- Then tell me that you love me?
- Now it is irrelevant.
№ 382968   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2019 / 18:58
We all have features I suppose. And the Doctor saw himself. That distrust in myself. The opportunity to become something horrible. For something that is not correct. I saw this in my Doctor. I'm not sure Gabby knows this about her. He tries to hide it very carefully. Running from himself. As if all of them are overshadowed. This is the "Time War" they were talking about. In addition to it. He's different. It is either rotated on the mount and self-confidence. Or they devour it completely.
Quote Explanation: "4 Doctors".
№ 381279   Added Viker 29-10-2019 / 12:01
I don't blindly trust their well-being to those who are in authority.
3 Season 4 Series
№ 380998   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:18
- What is it? Never seen a person who eats eggs?
- I saw, but haven't seen it yet. Are you very hungry?
- I told you.
- You really, a few days did not eat anything? And so much time to live on the street?
Yeah.
- What happened? Why are you like this?
- I will not say. I still don't trust.
When you trust, you say?
- We'll see.
- You tell me your name then tell me.
- Supposed to know.
- A lie. You can't be that.
- I'll even name to say don't trust.
Okay.
Quote Explanation: Yamach saved the Seine, brought home, fried some eggs, and she still doesn't trust.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 377569   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 17:10
A Call To The CIA.
- No, drew said not to trust anyone and he's probably right, because he's dead now.
№ 376667   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2019 / 00:08