distrust [Theme] Page 1

Watch your back! Dead Indians are not as dead as you think.
№ 441021   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 18:15
In addition to reading on Buddhist philosophy, I get acquainted with the translation (from English) of the manuscript of a Japanese officer who translated from the original a book of strategy by the Chinese greatest military thinker Sun (Sun Tzu) of the 6th century AD. Song, or Bu, is completely unknown in the West, but he is the founder of the doctrine of war in the East. […] One of the books (or rather, chapters) of Suna speaks of winning and winning the war without military operations, without battles. Let me quote a few words from this book: “The highest art of war lies in subjugating the will of the enemy without fighting; the most skillful commander will force the enemy to surrender without a fight; he captures his fortresses, but does not besiege them; he creates confusion and instills distrust in the enemy army; it causes interference in the administration of the enemy army by rulers and civil authorities; it creates political combinations among neighboring states; he makes the enemy army dangerous for his state; and finally, he destroys the enemy army, depriving it of the ability to resist, and with its untouched army captures the enemy's possessions. I don't know if Wilhelm and Hindenburg studied Sun, but since the "Great Russian Revolution" we have been experiencing the application of Sun's ideas in practice, this is the essence of our revolution.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Anna Timireva. January 3, 1918 / December 21, 1917; Japan.
№ 439325   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:00
Finally, among the current Ukrainian nationalists there is a cult not only of Bandera. In this regard, many of us simplify the situation. However, among the personalities revered in Ukraine there is also a certain Dmytro Dontsov, the creator of the so-called integral nationalism. He, if someone does not know, demanded only two things from Ukrainians: fanaticism and immorality. The national idea must be immoral, and only a fanatic can realize it. In fact, this is what we are seeing in the Donbass. An absolutely immoral theory about subhumans is being put into practice by fanatics who are ready to kill people only because they are carriers of a different, alien mentality. And one must understand that Dontsov did a lot to ensure that semi-petty-bourgeois (according to his own assessment) Ukraine rose above morality, learned to hate the enemy, even if he basically did nothing wrong. Because it is impossible to be kind, hatred allows a person to become evil, and therefore strong. Ukrainian nationalists began to act precisely on these principles. <...> Let me remind you what this very Dontsov wrote about: the best way to impose one's will is to sow hatred for one's own, to widen the split and mutual distrust, that is, to bring discord into one's own house. He also spoke about the need for a fratricidal war to heal the sick soul of the nation, since it is necessary to drive faith and truth into the troubled brains of society with a hammer, destroying distrust without regret. This is the answer to the question of what happened in Donetsk and Luhansk in 2014. According to Dontsov's scenario, the nationalists began, without regret, to exterminate everyone who does not share their point of view. Accordingly, this is how they hammered their own truth and ideology into the troubled brains of society, which really turned out to be ready to accept it at some point.
№ 437159   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 02:30
Unhappy princess. The king will always keep her at a distance and never let her into his throne room.
Quote Explanation: Hermione Lodge addresses her daughter.
№ 434533   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:51
Trust no one, even the devil was once an angel.
№ 433031   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 22:45
“You've bullied me for years, Adam. I have lived in anxiety for many years. You made me feel bad about myself. Now I have to believe that you've changed? I am ashamed to remember this and I do not want a repetition. I had to try hard to regain my self-esteem, and I don't want to hide.
№ 428312   Added Viker 28-09-2021 / 20:13
As long as I am with you, my words mean little to you.
№ 427872   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:03
They will not believe the pure sound of a chord from someone who is used to out of tune.
№ 425310   Added petrashevgant 12-08-2021 / 09:26
... in her chocolate-colored eyes glowed distrust. In general, Tatum loved chocolate and had a passion for exotic tastes: chocolate with salt, chocolate with spices ... But chocolate with suspicions caught him for the first time.
№ 424414   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 10:51
It's good that you drink. I don't trust those who refuse. If a person is afraid to get drunk, then he is unreliable when drunk.
Its good that you drink. I dont trust those who refuse....
№ 423631   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 23:18
When you are betrayed by the most beloved person, it hurts the soul greatly. Over time, the wound heals, but somewhere deep inside there is a distrust of the world. On the one hand, this distrust protects against new betrayals, but on the other - deprives the joy of close communication.
№ 423111   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 11:51
- Or maybe just mistrust of everything is to blame?
№ 423087   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 15:00
- For what? For Prince John? Sir knight, it is clear that you have not been to England for a long time and do not know what is going on here. Prince John with his barons ...
№ 422834   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 13:36
We can all add up two and two here. And if five comes out, then something is eluding us.
№ 420838   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2021 / 07:42
- You have to believe in yourself.
- Okay. Because I have no one else to believe.
№ 420587   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 11:21