production [Theme] Page 2

... But what to do in the future society, where private capital and small businesses are missing completely? We have a proactive, caring person creates revolutionary technology, then releases a propaganda video clip, which introduces the audience to a specific platform, and he is competing with other videos - is a public vote. Projects that have passed public scrutiny, then are subject to scientific control. Therefore, the project receives the initial reaction of the consumer, and we understand that for people it's interesting; research Department checks the project at ispolnilos. Then given the "green light" and the project comes into production, first in limited quantities. Then going to a secondary reaction of the consumers - the people (again) to vote. Based on these data is governed by the further issue.
Quote Explanation: About the interaction between startups and corporations
№ 391849   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 15:27
The Russian economy for several years, lives well-established pattern: their production collapsed. Therefore, sell oil and gas, renewable trade deficit imports. The entire economy rests on intensive export of oil and, most importantly, natural gas. The impasse is that we are eating the primitive natural resources. The country struck by the economic immunodeficiency. Some industries in Russia have practically disappeared.

Explanation of the quote:

CIT. by L. Shevtsova. The Regime Of Boris Yeltsin
Quote Explanation: 1997. Cit. by L. Shevtsova. Boris Yeltsin's regime
№ 387469   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2020 / 18:36
The average American who bought the car with Henry and drove them, were more interested in how he put the production of the advanced starter than a reserve of his knowledge on American history and English literature.
№ 384866   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 20:40
In cannon manufacturing, as well as in any other, ahead of everyone is the one who can do what others can not.
№ 383945   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 19:22
The Soviet Union is to criticize. And the Communists first, who wants to show the contradictions of this system, which became the first in history to attempt the construction of the future society. But in the course of controversy with the authors of the film "death of the Empire" I want to ask: "are you ready to admit that the market reforms of the 90s and a return to capitalism could not solve literally any problem of Soviet society and added a new one?"
The shortage of goods has resulted in inflation and decline in the quality of the products on the background of falling production. Scarce are now a roof over your head, a decent education and medical services. The "iron curtain" is no more, but seventy of the population not only does not have a passport, but cannot go to relatives in former Soviet republics due to the growth of Russophobia and political strife. Market not only increased the competitiveness of domestic goods, but they do not destroy whole sectors of the Russian economy; not only reduced dependence on oil but also turned the country into a raw material periphery. Capitalism not only created nothing new, but continues to parasitize on the old material database. But instead of investing in national production of hundreds of billions of dollars of exports abroad, the national wealth of our people.
№ 383874   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 16:10
Supply and demand - always a major problem for business. This was true since the days when Phoenician traders were in a hurry to deliver to Rome purple to dye fabric from which sewed gowns for royalty and the rich; purple all the time is not enough.
It is difficult to invent, and to manufacture the product and find a market, but there is still logistics, mechanics, hydraulics how to deliver this product to those who are waiting for him and when his waiting - that's what die company
№ 383536   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 15:24
The road from lab to plant is very tortuous.
№ 382996   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 11:40
Thomas Edison was constantly heard from teachers in school: "What are you stupid! You're too stupid to achieve something. You do not go".
When Thomas grew up, he began to invent the incandescent lamp, which can be put on the market to organize production. He had three thousand attempts and all failed. But Edison did not give up, continued to work, although he faced a lot of problems. In the end he succeeded and invented the first ever light bulb, which lighted up the whole world.
№ 382865   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 21:08
Finally! May decrees began to run! Now the Darkest I can buy another trailer "SKIF" and substitute 21 "Volga" 24. Well done - take care of people. First, raise the retirement age, raise taxes, and only since then have raised his salary in the last turn, by the way! Despite the fact that he had fungi and dead-fall in the forest to walk, and Dimon so generally to improve the production of moonshine and wine. Well, in fairness it should be noted that the salary of 4.3% from October 1, increased and the public sector too. This is somehow the media are reluctant to wrote. But the question is: what for the President and Prime Minister salary? They have eternal and on a fixed income. They probably don't even remember what it looks like the ruble. Though he said he didn't know how much gets. From the outside it looks like this: "I don't know how much, but definitely wish she were 4.3 % more!"
Quote Explanation: Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree according to which since October 1, 2019, increased the salary of the President and Prime Minister of 4.3%. On the same level increased the size of payments for the heads of the defense Ministry, emergencies Ministry, interior Ministry, FSB, Regardie, SVR, FSO, State courier service, the Prosecutor General and the Investigative Committee. The increase in salaries is planned indexation, said "RIA Novosti" press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov.
232 Series Release Date: 11.10.2019
№ 382773   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:16
That's true an old dream of Marx: we have reached a paper-only production.
№ 361083   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2019 / 01:07
Sometimes I find myself that involved in alien to my pursuit of something new. I'm stopping myself. I know that the market for the production of new products designed for the short duration that the product wore out quickly or broke down, and people were forced to buy this again. I love relics. Rare items hold the reflection of historical events, the magic of age-old importance, they're speaking!
№ 332185   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2018 / 16:09
Industrial production replaced in the West by the services sector. Proletarian, working in the service sector or the production of luxury goods is not quite proletarian, and by economic status, and psychology.
№ 318150   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 12:49
In terms of free movement of capital, no investor, nor our or foreign, will invest in the development of almost no production in Russia.
№ 318122   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 12:21
Production costs are divided into five elements: material costs, costs of labor deductions on social needs depreciation of fixed assets other costs. Each of the elements in turn consists of many possible cost - which not only include, for example, "other expenses".
№ 318117   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 12:16
The finished products is approximately equally around the world. Because the market is free! If you can sell something a little more expensive, there will newest from all over the world, price and trimmed.
№ 318107   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 12:06