greatness [Theme] Page 5

Enthusiasm and persistence can make an average man great. Indifference and apathy can transform a great man into mediocrity.
№ 400467   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 09:57
And then, you know - here it is, the dictates of beauty, and how correct. Of course, of course, beauty the companion of a divinity. And the beauty is overwhelming. At least, such beauty - beauty as a continuation of the will, when the body, the face is just a cast of the inner hitting just the ball of energy. Indeed, now I'm ready to believe - ancient Greek deity of light. Bacchus or Apollo beauty, the strength and will came.
Quote Explanation: Beauty is not only appearance, and most importantly, it is also the internal component of man, his core. Without it the beautiful appearance of a person makes him a puppet and nothing more
№ 398889   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 15:09
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, to the third it comes.
№ 398576   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 19:45
In moments when I lack the strength and confidence, I turn to the past.
My grandparents went through the war to a major victory in the history of mankind. The greatness of that moment became part of their genes and, thus, my genes. How can I whine and point the nose down, if I was their granddaughter? How can I choose small, miserable life? Do I have the right? If in a difficult moment to turn to history - their own, their family, their country, there are so many victories that will force anything.
Greatness is a part of each of us, you just need to remember it.
№ 398521   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:36
How little is sometimes a weapon
Done great things!
№ 397548   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 15:33
The important thing is not how great you are, and so you succeed in good works. Because everything in the world is temporary, but the good deeds will be remembered forever.
№ 396088   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:55
The increase in senior salaries can be made at the end, so that these outer sheen supported the magnificence of the power which must be inherent in it. Slave well fed and happy gets its unusual position osanetant and self-esteem, while for the successful and orderly flow of cases, the employee must be timid and constantly anxious.
№ 395667   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:50
- Sword of a great man!
- The legacy of fools.
For him, the king will be back!..
... And then I will kill him.
№ 394664   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:09
The werewolf would like to know what the plan is.
Well, that depends what plan you mean, love. My plan for world domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in this cruel, cruel world.
№ 393777   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 22:03
Comment

The greatness of man
Dignity from God!
№ 393466   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 07:03
We used the advantages we have inherited from the British: English, law, parliamentary system and separation of legislative and Executive power. However, we did everything to avoid stagnant practices of rich countries. We have seen lose their outstanding greatness of a nation sliding into the swamp of indifference. Loss of entrepreneurial spirit and hard work is the result not only of reduction of incomes from the enterprises, but also the loss of labor enthusiasm. We know how difficult it is to fight the system of subsidies, to repeal them in the state, where people are already accustomed to living on handouts from the government.
№ 393405   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:48
I see what is hidden from others. Those who are now called the monsters will go down in history as heroes. The greatness of Noxus now in my hands.
№ 392602   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:54
She had forgotten this oppressive silence of the Midwestern suburbs. Yes, it is depressing, brutal: this kind of greatness (like the greatness of the pyramids, built, perhaps, the ancestors of Maggie) has not been without cost. Here reigned such a grace, there should be turbulent. Someone pays for this peace. Someone right now is suffering to this region was dominated by a wonderful silence, broken only by the rustle of leaves money.
№ 391090   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 23:03
Every child of the Saxon tribe instill a desire to be first. That is our system. And a person has to measure his greatness by envy, curses, hatred of rivals.
№ 388971   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2020 / 19:30
Man sometimes it is useful to contemplate the huge manifestations of the elements - the ocean, mountains, space. The grandeur of nature teaches us to be considerate and helps to get rid of a bloated sense of grandeur.
№ 387924   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2020 / 04:29