fun [Theme] Page 1

The rarest pleasure is when you really want to sleep, and you can sleep as much as you want.
№ 459591   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:55
It is difficult for a man to bear the gaze of a woman. Women are used to being stared at, but for a man to submit to a woman’s gaze is extremely awkward. Although you might enjoy it if you obeyed.
It is difficult for a man to bear the gaze of a woman....
№ 459075   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:36
The performance may be better or worse, but it still takes away from the negativity. And there are a lot of irritants around. We are sometimes deceived into thinking that all this negativity bypasses us. These irritants remain in us and gradually gather into a lump, which can, to put it mildly, ruin our mood for a long time.
№ 458428   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2023 / 06:00
Sitting by the window, I caught a cold because there was a hole in it. That is life. You have to pay for pleasure in cash or something else.
№ 457938   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:52
The heart of a kind person, like a stunning Vanilla Cloud dessert, brings the sweetness of tenderness and warmth, filling the soul with pleasant emotions. As time is spent in his presence, a cozy cloud of warmth and light begins to protect the soul, creating an atmosphere of lightness around itself. Communication with such a person is perceived as a real pleasure, like an exciting journey, where every conversation brings true pleasure, and every communication fills the heart with joy and brings a smile.
№ 457300   Added Айдар 25-10-2023 / 14:49
A person with a noble soul is like a rare flower that can fill the air with its beautiful aroma. Looking at this amazing flower and inhaling its divine scent, the heart is filled with true admiration and unconditional love. Such a flower can bring true pleasure, possessing supernatural properties and bringing great benefits. In addition, a person with a noble soul knows how to please others with his beautiful nature and noble deeds.
№ 457297   Added Айдар 22-10-2023 / 21:24
According to the inner man, I find delight in the law of God; but in my members I see another law, warring against the laws of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that is in my members. Poor man I am!
Quote Explanation: Cathedral Epistle of St. Apostle Paul (7:22,24)
№ 456679   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2023 / 17:00
They don't kill for fame or money. It just brings pleasure.
№ 456057   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:07
How can a man be of benefit to God? What pleasure is it to the Almighty that you are righteous? And will he benefit from the fact that you keep your ways in integrity?
№ 454780   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 15:27
She drank coffee with pleasure, it burns fat, ate fatty fish, this fat is useful, it kills some other fat, harmful, she ate bitter dark chocolate with pleasure, it also has something very useful, I don’t remember. In a word, she managed to keep a diet and at the same time even enjoy it.
№ 453102   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 09:18
Every moment is an incomparable pleasure.
№ 453039   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2023 / 18:00
You need to learn to enjoy not from adjectives well done, talented, smart
№ 452982   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2023 / 03:09
Appreciating the kindness of a person is like taking care of a wonderful houseplant that pleases a person with its delicate, bright, refined aroma. When a person feels it, he seems to be on an interesting vacation on the beach, where he hears the beautiful sounds of the surf and enjoys it.
№ 452778   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2023 / 14:33
The best is the enemy of the good, I usually tell the assistants, who treat the operation like a spectacular sporting event. They like to point out to me that I could clip the aneurysm better - after all, they are not the ones who will have to deal with the consequences of an aneurysm that ruptured during the operation. And if this really happens, then how exciting it is to watch your boss unsuccessfully try to cope with a massive hemorrhage! When I was a trainee, this sight definitely gave me pleasure. In the end, it is not the trainee who will have to experience that unbearable feeling of guilt that tears the soul of a surgeon apart when, during a round, a patient crippled by him catches his eye.
№ 452298   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:46