the Board [Theme] Page 1

- A chronicle of Wessex. It will be noted for my Board. From the moment of the death of my brother up to these days. A kind of song, which is not of uhtred of bebbanburg.
- People will remember my deeds.
- But they die as we all do. And these pages will remain. Noting the act of ink on paper - we make it eternal.
- Until they don't burn.
- They need to keep it, right. When, centuries later, scientists and people will read and reread written, they are Alfred, they know nothing about Lord Utrade. About your loyalty, wisdom, courage, bravery and audacity. Why are you here? <...> That you would tell me, I can still listen to?
- First of all, I would say that wouldn't kill you. Even holding a knife to the throat, I would not take away your life. I would love to beat you, but never would the one who killed Alfred, king of the Saxons.
- If you kill me, you deserve a place on these pages.
- That's a legacy I don't need. I have earned them their place, but each of us is the hero of his songs. My absence is clear.
- There will not be indicated that Uhtred was a mainstay of Alfred. And a lot of times. But I know what it is.
Thank you, my Lord.
- Do you believe that I can take away your life? You are the criminal. Then it will be written that Alfred, even if weak and sick, was able to find the strength to slay the warrior of uhtred of Ragnarson.
- This will not happen.
- I don't have the will?
- We are connected. You can't kill me, just like I can't kill you.
№ 401821   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 15:42
My son is an idealist, out of these great leaders, but good rulers, ever.
№ 399274   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 01:30
Aristocracy - before the so-called rule by the best people, but now this meaning of the word obsolete, as itself a form of government. Now the so-called people in top hats and clean shirts, stained sufficiently high education and the suspects in possession of a Bank account.
№ 398933   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 18:06
During the reign of ex-Emperor Gotama his erudition was famous for Yukinaga, the former Governor of Shinano. One day, he and other experts were invited to the court in a debate about yuaffu. In the midst of the dispute Yukinaga forgot the name of the two virtues of "Dance of the seven virtues," for which he was called a kid the Five Virtues. It was very upsetting, and Yukinaga, ignoring science, has gone from the world.
Quote Explanation: Yuaffu — a genre of traditional Chinese lyric poetry.
№ 397741   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:51
- You came in search of fertile land and dreamed that our peoples could live together on the same land, for mutual benefit.
- That is, to kill all of my people - has been mutually beneficial?
- I have already expressed my deepest regrets. Your idea was good, but not suitable. But I am absolutely sure that something similar could take place. Perhaps even in the foreseeable future, in the reign of my grandson Alfred.
№ 395512   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 13:29
I think I'm gonna have fun on this post, how fun, sometimes, in childhood, in spite of fairground clowns. But, alas, I see that the most hardened crook still too honest for the role of Minister. I suddenly felt compelled. On my shoulders fell such a burden that bent me to the ground. I first learned a sense of responsibility for themselves, but for others, for someone's dignity, honor, freedom. For the whole people.
№ 391900   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 09:39
- Unless the maid can be Queen?
- Guinevere is wise and strong. I trust her more than anyone.
And it's a weakness. You put too much trust in others. You and only you rule Camelot.
- I would prefer not to rule at all, than alone.
5 Season 3 Series
№ 387460   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2020 / 12:42
You could control the province of love,
When would control you could have by himself.
№ 384027   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 12:46
To rule, she must forever hide their personal desires behind the public face of the monarchy.
№ 376100   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2019 / 01:56
Personal qualities in everyday life decorate an ordinary person, make him love, respect for others and a good memory after leaving this righteous man this world when we are talking about the ruler, wrapped, as a rule, big troubles and even disasters for the people, which he has the misfortune. Rather, however, to say that a people has the misfortune to find such a ruler. And Vice versa. Properties of nature, in ordinary life, deplore and condemn, to the person the ruling is not only useful but necessary.
№ 374536   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 20:19
So be reasonable, generous, fair.
The country is happy - the king will be happy.
Lies closer to the throne of the ban,
Go always on the right path.
For good treasure don't be sorry;
They are country - like moisture for the fields.
But if the Shah is cruel, and avaricious, and greedy-
Work subjects difficult and frustrating.
Dikan saved the Treasury, decorated the house -
He created the sweat and labour
The king did not take the Treasury of dicana,
And should protect the Treasury of dicana.
№ 365752   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2019 / 09:03
- I am the Queen! Don't try to do what you're doing.
- Do not try to cope with what can't.
№ 365476   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2019 / 12:02
Justice is so worthy to rule the people.
4 Season 80 Series
№ 352226   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 11:07
- The world would be better if they were ruled by women like you.
- You confuse me. I'm just a necessary evil...
№ 349516   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2018 / 00:02
Let the rule crazy. Only they understand what is happening.
№ 343093   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2018 / 12:05