From memory their land,
Of those soldiers and commanders,
That victory came.
Of truths - choose simple
That is not subject to the times
And make yourself an Russia,
How we did it!
№ 203548   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:52
When the world seems ugly, people are mean and unkind and all the works of their stupid and disgusting, hurry to take advantage of this as drawing attention to yourself, and you'll see what never seen before, and this recognition of his shit is good for you.
№ 202829   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:25
Do not trust yourself when all you appear to be dismal, all seem to blame, all I want to say and to do evil. Look at yourself in that condition, like drunk, doing nothing, and wait, when will pass this condition. The less you do while in this state, the more likely it will be: is abstinence just as important as for a drunken sleep.
№ 202827   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:25
My body disfigured by disease, I'm not healthy and strong and remind myself forgotten somewhere in a corner after the party the balloon is deflated, flabby, colorless.
№ 180902   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:20
It seemed that the library spreads from him, as from his core. The Graph despondency permeated the air around him as he was passing the disease on all sides. All located in the long room, absorbed this sadness. Dark gallery toiled in slow agony; the books, row after row stretching into the misty corners, seemed each a separate tragic note in a monumental Fugue of volumes.
№ 170149   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:20
Closest you can get to the disheartened girl. You're hanging on the edge of the roof in the pitch darkness, she is not taking that down. Whether a small height and a stack of straw, or the abyss with stones on the bottom. Arms tired. Upstairs is impossible. So it is necessary to take a risk and make the leap. And there's one of two things: either lose it, or get out.
№ 156926   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:35
Just when I live with a woman passive, it's me little by little, disheartening, lost hunting to brew a fresh mate, bawl songs in the bathroom all the time as if I hear a muffled call to order every thing in its place, Canary misses, the milk does not run away on the stove right horror.
№ 154335   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:18
... the best way to deal with sadness and sentimental turbidity is to approach the problem from a purely technical side.
№ 152463   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:29
Blue eyes cast down at Kari.
№ 138720   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 19:16
It happened in that night, what he remembered now, she'd come back exhausted from work (she went home to clean) and not find a single soul. The old woman had gone shopping, the kids are still in school. Then it drops into a chair and a vague look bewildered stare at a crack in the floor. Around her thickens overnight, and in the darkness of dumbness is its full of hopeless despondency. At such moments, happen the boy to enter, he barely discern the angular profile, thin, bony shoulders and hardens on the spot: he was scared. He is already beginning to feel a lot. It has only just started to realize that there is. But it is difficult to cry in the face of this silence of the dumb animal. He spared the mother - does it mean to love? She never caressed, she can not. And so the long minutes he stands and looks at her. He feels a stranger and therefore understands its flour. She did not hear: she's deaf. Now come back the old woman, and life goes on as usual: the circle of light from kerosene lamps, oilcloth on the table, shouting, swearing. And now - silence, then stopped, lasts for an endless moment. It seems to the boy - something came to life inside, some vague feeling, perhaps this is the love of a mother. Well, so be it, because, after all, she is his mother.
№ 138438   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 18:53
Life is too short to waste on sadness, and too versatile. It is enough cause for joy and things that nobody can do except you.
№ 131735   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 10:02
Depression causes a person to languish in lives he never led.
№ 131689   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 10:00
Why do not You ask not to ask a lady a specific question? It's better to embarrass myself, but to know than to sit and do nothing. God, I would have brought the omission to the list of deadly sins, along with sadness.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 130367   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 21:30
In a moment of discouragement, a person cannot be left alone.
№ 116634   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 20:02
Activity and sadness are hardly compatible.
№ 116595   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 20:00