glasses [Theme] Page 2

Many, striving to be inconspicuous, wear glasses, raincoats, trying in this way to merge with the environment. But that's what it gives out. When you behave as usual, you move smoothly and confidently, but as soon as you start acting differently, dissonance is caught on an intuitive level, which makes people look closely to determine whether there is a threat or not.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408345   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:34
“For you, one and a half tons of gold is nothing? ... Really? ...” Geyser's smile did not at all resemble a smile. - But for me one and a half tons of gold is not a trifle! ... Can you imagine!
Quote Explanation: Dialogue between brothers on an archaeological expedition. The brothers found Batu's horse, made of gold.
№ 407196   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2020 / 23:51
Glasses do not save you from shortsightedness
№ 403620   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2020 / 18:45
To wear glasses, not enough to be smart, we must also see the bad.
Quote Explanation: The Internet channel "they are there, in the near abroad?". (28.07.20).
№ 401630   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 20:36
The buyer buys,
Capital all arrives,
And the PR people are lying,
And the lawyers are denying.
The trees are dying? Who's counting?
On the whole, very impressive!
Bad!
Well, am I so bad?
№ 401311   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 20:12
- Put you're glasses! <...>
- And you were right about points.
- I told you a few years said.
Holy crap, it's HD!
№ 396353   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 13:30
For the fifteenth time I've signed up for swimming and fifteenth time I go there. I like to swim, but I hate everything before and after. I hate showering before and after. I hate getting undressed and dressed, drying hair in winter, a wet towel in my bag, wet swimsuit, wet flip-flops... I hate the smell of chlorine. I hate the membership card and medical examination. I hate to show someone what's between my toes. I hate it when people piss in the water. I hate hats and these impressive glasses.
№ 394715   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 16:42
If you remove the rose-colored glasses, there is a risk to be in the black.
№ 392051   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 13:27
At the end of the article are two very striking pictures of comely women, one of which she seems much more beautiful than the other. The only difference is that more attractive pictures of the pupils from the woman advanced, and on the other narrowed. Hess writes about the belladonna, which was used for pupil dilation for cosmetic purposes, and the shoppers in the Bazaar, wear dark glasses to hide from the traders interested.
№ 390452   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 11:48
- What is this report?
The testimony of the girls.
- Who did they talk to?
- Who but God.
They witness.
- There is a God is peaky blinders. It was Stark hill, and we are in the small Heath, we are much closer than God.
And we heard terrible things.
- We are children of the worst sort. They lie like most people breathe.
- Half black girl you were forced to use another soap!
Mr. Shelby, your sins are legend.
- Our sins!? Compared to hitting children with bricks and hoses, of our sins!.. Our sins - dust! Black girl hanged herself for fear of your wrath.
- I don't see how...
- Can't you see!? So put them on! Wear glasses, or I will gouge out your eyes. And don't expect me to stop something or that I am afraid of your prayers and your crosses.
Your world is cracking like the battered child.
Quote Explanation: Polly and Thomas found out about the bullying of the nuns of the children in the orphanage that they sponsored and came to collect the children.
№ 389803   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 08:13
Time share points.
Dog - 0 points. Not even trying to do something.
Sadako - 0 points. All the time hanging out for a fag. All the time hiding.
Homo - 0 points. Began to stare at Kato.
№ 388164   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 21:28
Okay, now time to divide the points.
00:00:00
Dog - 0 points.
Does nothing
Too long tongue
Too many wags its tail.
Kishimoto - 0 points.
Ubiistvennye Tits.
Too much shaking Boobs.
Cato - 0 points.
Too scared.
These relations that Kurono - 0 points.
Too much staring at Tits Kishimoto.
Suzuki - 0 points. Was not present.
№ 388162   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 21:24
You look at night wear your glasses?
Sure, I want to dream.
№ 387175   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2020 / 02:27
They killed a soldier of Josselin Beaumont. Lured me into a trap. All I needed to inspire before you send a job. Before I put it in his bag rifle with a telescopic sight. For example, what l'm wondering, rascal, kill it a matter of honor. At that time I believed in these ideals, the honor, that we have to live with your head held high. I looked at the world through rose-colored glasses. I hate them.
№ 386915   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 21:26
As a child I was ugly. Looked like a sort of... scream. Wore glasses, a plate for correcting the teeth, unthinkable six-month Perm. Still afraid to look at their baby pictures.
№ 385809   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 14:36