the competition [Theme]

What we are like in the ring is a reflection of what we are like in life.
№ 464542   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:04
The amount of supply depends primarily on the level of competition in the industry. If supply exceeds the effective capacity of demand, then producers begin competition for buyers by reducing prices. But if there is insufficient supply, competition arises among the buyers themselves.
№ 464166   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 21:39
Competition can be a very powerful motivator. But I have found that it gains its true power when you compete with yourself and learn from your mistakes.
№ 443462   Added Viker 15-08-2022 / 11:40
Competition is like love because it makes us do crazy things.
№ 440900   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2022 / 14:00
If you are competing with other people, then you do not know your worth.
№ 430947   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:36
Hardin's pain was of a different kind, but I always thought it was foolish to compete in adversity.
№ 419486   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 18:15
In real competition ... there is no concept of a draw! You either win or you lose. Important ... just that!
№ 418718   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 00:51
Any competition is only in your head. It does not exist in life. Because in life you can never be anything else. You can only be yourself. You are simply working with yourself to exceed YOUR results. To go towards YOUR goals. Any competition - it is very much invented by people.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series «Vaccine from Idiocracy»
№ 415541   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 00:15
… The best cure for everything in the world is competition.
№ 413639   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 16:00
Everyone who knows men at least a little knows that a man at any age needs to compete and win all the time, physically or mentally. In any case, the boy is so arranged - he needs to feel control over the situation, over people, but most of all he needs to protect what he thinks is right. Many moms won't like it because women are wired differently. Of course, many of us are not obsessed with assertiveness, we rush into battle for those we love. But in my experience, boys are more prone to confrontation than their sisters.
№ 405162   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:06
The arms race is a long chain of perovich victories. Break out of this chain. The good life can only be where people don't argue.
Quote Explanation: Under arms race the author understands constantly and competition people at work
№ 399611   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 13:54
- It's all very simple - what my colleagues have said. Now they (the West) will attempt to gather under one
the absolute power of the British Commonwealth, plus Mexico, etc. This will be the macro-region, hosted autarkical way.
If they started doing this 3-5 years ago, I would say that it is a normal scenario that can be implemented.
Now - is incredibly difficult. Because coronaries is the most powerful catalyst of all processes.
And this is its main function. He on the one hand has accelerated everything, but on the other hand, he destroyed the mechanisms of control
that seemed unshakable. Including the mechanism of the dollar. Too much became clear.
So the plans, it appeared, but whether they implement this I have a big question.
- No time - so time later. And who before them will create macro-regions?
I don't understand what it means to catch or not catch. I believe quite differently. Vysotsky: We managed to visit God,
there is no delay. Ie basically if you went to God, you will not have to rush.
But to emerge will who will survive and who will not have time. Because this is a race for survival, for a chance at life.
And it's not a competition. I throw garbage in the trash all the talk about competition systems, method
cohabitation and O. Race from death. In a broad sense, civilization.
Yes, You are right, Europe has gone the distance. It is time to call someone to bury.
But there is a Chinese civilization, ours, and Anglo-Saxon. And it's a deadly race of historical significance,
that is now beginning. And no question, who has time before to form this region. I will formulate differently.
He will form a macro-regional autarky, who will survive. The dead can't form.
Release Date: 26.05.2020
№ 396360   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 18:39
Try to catch up, old man. You're not the only flying jordl, Corky.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to the Peel.
№ 395094   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 12:36
You two show great teamwork in which one of you dealt with all the intellectual tests, and second... sometimes offering help, if a test suddenly turns into a contest of "who eats more".
№ 394270   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:42
War is not only the joining of national characters, moral and volitional qualities. The war in the first place it is monotonous mechanical work; it is a competition of set of gears and belts, duel economies, economic systems, approaches to work organization and production planning. The match State defense Committee won a powerful German corporations, American companies (which until Stalingrad continued to supply the Nazis with raw materials), the international banking houses and trust.
№ 393878   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 12:03