prayer [Theme] Page 5

The greater the love, the greater the suffering of the soul;
the fuller the love, the more complete the knowledge;
the fervent the love, the more fervent the prayer;
the more perfect the love, the holier the life.
Quote Explanation: Variant of truism
№ 418342   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 14:00
prayer.
№ 418080   Added Viker 29-04-2021 / 11:24
Be careful in pleas if you pray for war – you may find yourself in a place where prayers are not heard.
№ 417319   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 14:36
Prayer is a heart-to-heart conversation with God. But not friendly. This is a conversation with a mentor. Who will not only listen, but also tell you where to go and what to do ...
№ 416989   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 06:06
If you experienced a light light feeling, suddenly came to your aid , know that someone prayed for you. Alive or already dead. Pray for yours.
№ 416309   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 13:12
And in the evening I pray for a long time, I bow down, I bang my forehead on the floor. That helps. The Spirit gradually humbles itself; humility is grace, it heals.
№ 415951   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2021 / 09:45
Apart from pain, there is no other experience, everything is given by it, it requires obedience. And so I get up at dawn without murmuring, I serve and pray, I am a diligent student.
№ 415795   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 12:42
when I arrived, Raju, I decided: these people live like gods.
fabulous empty airports, unprecedented roads
whole glass in the window and a faience toilet even
in the simplest apartment
happy living here, he said,
like a few in this world
their parks are immense, raju, their houses are monolithic.
but none of their inhabitants sings a mantra in the morning,
no kirtan, no prayer.
№ 415792   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 12:33
“You’ll die young because you’ve smoked thirty cigarettes a day since childhood, and you’ll go to hell because you’ve lived your life that way.” This is destiny…
№ 415479   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 02:03
It happens in life when you do not live by your prayers at all. When the prayers of those who love you, for whom you still matter, make up for all your helplessness and weakness. Through the prayers of our neighbors, we get rid of troubles, gain salvation from God, get healed and rise again. These prayers become wings that lift your wounded soul and prevent it from falling down.
№ 414838   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2021 / 16:39
- Absolutely pure memory lives an endless day. Every prayer was accepted. And every desire.
- Do you remember?
- I don't know where I remember this from, but I remember from somewhere.
- We accidentally saw this verse. And we loved him. We memorized it together. You remember?
- Nope.
- Serkan, when you left, told me that you would be back. That was our last moment. That is, we could not even say goodbye to each other. And because we didn't have that moment, I keep asking, "Did you remember?"
№ 414064   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 10:57
I swore incessantly. He raised his eyes to the dark skies and prayed to God to send me a better share in life, a better chance to do something for those little people whom he loved. But no one there paid any attention to me. I have nothing to ask, too.
№ 413940   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 07:12
I go to the ocean to pray, this is my gate, and the boat is my cell. I do not receive payment for my expeditions. How can you get paid for crossing the ocean in a rowboat, for flying around the world in a hot air balloon, or for climbing Mount Everest? You pray that the Lord will allow the plan to be completed and the Ocean has passed. And when you are in the roaring ocean on a 9-meter boat and there is no one around you for thousands of miles, you pray very earnestly, it does not work like that in the city. Returning from expeditions, I paint pictures, books, and this is what I live.
№ 413458   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 01:57
- Sometimes, you look - my mother has an offended, sad face. You go up to her, throw yourself at your feet, ask for forgiveness for your pranks, and your mother will become completely different. Otherwise, he will punish us, put us in a corner, and she will go to another room, kneel in front of the icons and pray with tears: “Queen of Heaven, I punished them, but I cannot fix them! You fix them yourself, as you know! " And we will look at what mom is doing, and we will feel sorry for her, and then again we ask her for forgiveness, we will also kneel down and start praying with her that the Lord would forgive us. And everything changed.
№ 413382   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 03:30
The era in which we needed gods has come to an end. God is not needed, God does not exist. Prayer to God will do nothing. Our time is too important to waste on this. At the moment, civilization is advancing and developing at an ever faster pace. Thus, I declare that the God we have always known is only a creature, and by giving up our belief in him, we can prove that God does not exist.
№ 412378   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 03:18