prayer [Theme] Page 3

- The Lord answers. His answer is a new work that He sends to us, - the mentor explained.
№ 439488   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:57
Prayer is not prayer at all, if it passes only through the mouth, without touching the heart.
№ 438922   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 18:23
Endure all insults first in silence, then by reproaching yourself, then by prayer for those who offend.
№ 438820   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 01:30
Finished: “Thank God for everything!”
№ 438567   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:31
We must pray for the dead. For them, church prayer is real food, and not vodka poured in a cemetery, which no one needs except demons and alcoholics.
№ 437686   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 18:09
The war has not started, the war is ending. And the one who did not know that it began and has been going on for a long time is just a bastard. <...> The damned Maidan is the root and fault of everything that is happening. No need to look for someone else to blame. Blame the Maidan and those who staged it. <...> Time must pass between sowing and reaping. Sowed eight years ago - reap. And how did you want? If you had sown yesterday and reaped today, then of course it would be enough for the cat's mind to understand what you get for. But since they sowed a long time ago, they have already forgotten why. Solomon also said: “There is a time between sowing and reaping, therefore the sons of men do not understand the meaning of punishment.” Time passes between deed and fruit, between good and reward, between sin and punishment. And we forget, and therefore the sons of men are in no hurry to correct themselves. <...> Be calm and know that not for a millimeter God has retreated from his Church and from his people. <...> The Lord knows how to deliver his own, and the Lord knows how to bring to judgment those who deserve this judgment. <...> Not a single Russian has ever sung the song “Kill Ukrainians”, and we have heard enough of “Muscovite for Gilyak”. But we have never sung such songs, and we will never sing - we are not fools, we are God's people. <...> Therefore, brothers and sisters, anyone who can rejoice in war is only an unscrupulous person. This is grief, this is trouble, this is a cross, this is heaviness. These are experiences, these are tears, this is prayer. But there are things that cannot be done. None of us scolds surgeons for hurting the sick so that he can be healed. And many other things happen in life, when you want it, don't want it - but you have to. And it's unpleasant - but you have to. Maybe not? Necessary. It would hurt, of course, it would not have been necessary, it would have been better in a different way - but you did not want to. <...> Like any conflict, like any trouble, this trouble will go through the hearts, through the families. As it always happens, some will say: “What are you, what are you ...”, others will say: “Well, what did you want? It was coming to this. Don't you know that this has been going on for a very long time?" So much blood has already been shed there over these last, I repeat, eight years. But people who are invested with power and strength must do their job to the end. Here it is no longer possible to turn away, a step forward, a step back - this will not work. We must go to the end, to the logical conclusion and to the complete completion of all this swine outrage that began eight years ago. <...> We do not call anyone an enemy, except the devil. We will pray to God and worry about our brothers and sisters on both sides of the conflict. <...> Merciful Christ may have mercy, may he purify, may he strengthen those faithful ones by name. And the Lord knows his faithful.
Quote Explanation: From a sermon (03/01/2022).
№ 436529   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:24
If we pray for someone, then the Guardian Angel of this person prays for us.
№ 436452   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 03:33
Rather, the memory of unanswered prayers - so simple and uncomplicated - made her more careful in faith, more circumspect in desires.
№ 435350   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 19:42
“The Lord is my enlightenment and my Savior: whom shall I fear? The Lord is the protector of my life: from whom shall I be afraid? (Ps.26, 1).
№ 434890   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 06:00
Often, when praying, I asked that what seemed good to me be fulfilled, and, unreasonably stubborn in asking, I forced the will of God by force, and did not give myself up to God so that He would arrange everything economically, since He knows better than me what is useful to me. However, having received what I asked for, I then suffered greatly because I did not trust in the will of God, for the acquired thing deceived my expectations.
№ 434707   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 21:00
With God, not a single prayer is wasted! No prayer goes unanswered. Be patient and wait.
№ 433108   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2021 / 23:36
Prayer is the key to everything!
№ 433027   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 21:03
and grandmother, and myself.
Quote Explanation: "Menu" (2010). Collection of poems.
№ 432912   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 06:54
In the hand of Thy great mercy I betray my spirit, accept it in peace. Amen.
№ 432318   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2021 / 23:33
We will measure the measure of the dignity of our prayer by human measure, by the quality of our relations to people. What are we like with people? Sometimes we coldly, without the participation of our hearts, according to our position or out of decency, express our requests, praise, gratitude to them, or do something for them; and sometimes with warmth, with the participation of the heart, with love, or sometimes feigned, sometimes sincere. We are also not the same with God. And not so. We must always express to God from the bottom of our hearts both praise, thanksgiving, and petition; one must always do everything with the whole heart before Him; with all your heart to always love Him and trust in Him.
Quote Explanation: Based on the book “Woman in front of an icon. Bless her, who keeps love and faith "
№ 431256   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:32