virginity [Theme] Page 1

- Why did you decide that you and Chandler know us and Rachel better than we have?
- Because... it is. You only eat an even number of the tick - tock. By the way, why is that?
- And you, Chandler, for the first time touched women's Breasts age at 14, as he told, and at 19 and lost my virginity at 23. And Joe had an imaginary friend in childhood named Maurice profession Space cowboy.
- Well, thank you, man.
10 Season 10 Series
№ 383578   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2019 / 12:42
It's good to look at the moon! She is like a little coin. She seems like a little silver flower. The moon is cold and chaste. I'm sure she's a virgin, she has the beauty of a virgin... Yes, she is a virgin. It remains uncontaminated. She never gave herself to men like other goddesses.
№ 373547   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 02:05
Female virginity is much more valuable than men. The female is the flower that should be protected. Man it's a weed. Quickly we break, please. And I recently learned that there are girls who sell their virginity. And it's very strange. Of course, they hide behind the fact that the money they spend on education. Apparently, to close the gap of knowledge, need to open some other. But it's weird to buy a virginity! Why buy a maximum of unprofessional service? Would you go to a restaurant where the chef prepares the first time? Where he brings you meat, you say, "Why blood?" He answered: "Blood!?" and loses consciousness.
№ 366029   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 17:03
The first man the woman - not the man with whom she lost her virginity, and the one who truly made her aware of her femininity, awakened passion and made her happy.
№ 357805   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2019 / 23:07
I treat virgins bad, and believe that to lose the innocence they have with the same inexperienced young men, which process the eye know, and there is not much need. Innocent creatures are not used to rudeness, but hungry wolves enemies for a gentle initiation into adult life with genital sores.
№ 321118   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 06:09
They like to think that we, ladies, pure as fallen snow. The virgin bride. Not dirty trash.
№ 319685   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2018 / 00:07
Nice clean girl that tries to go back, every man. Virgin. Not prostitutes.
№ 319666   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2018 / 23:15
Long women's virginity is a symbol of your immaturity, inadequacy, a symbol of the fact that you can't build a relationship with a man. Virginity, as a fact, really slow. Instead think about how you find a relationship, you think every time: "And whether he is worthy of such a prize?".
№ 312133   Added Viker 27-12-2017 / 16:48
Relationships need to start with relationships, not with attaching themselves to your virginity.
№ 312132   Added Viker 27-12-2017 / 16:48
But second year he got into bad company and ended up, one foggy London night indulged in carnal sin with some naked girl. From the embrace of this pudgy commoner he rushed into the arms of the Church and shortly after plunged into the horror of his parents, announcing that it wished to be ordained. Against the catastrophe of such immense size, there was only one remedy: the young sinner was sent to Paris. When he came back from there, its a little tarnished virginity was not out of the question, just what was hoping for the father of Charles - of his alleged Union with the Church.
№ 311573   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2017 / 00:11
And he was like a virgin? He looked like a virgin? Well, you know how virgins look?
- No. Definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all clients, these are the rules.
Quote Explanation: Scott made fun of Stiles.
3 Season 4 Series
№ 297095   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2017 / 22:30
Ladies and gentlemen, my parents left Korea with nothing but the clothes on their backs, and the pile of money accumulated over the years in the forwarding business, but they had a dream. They hoped that one day in the snowy hills of North Carolina, their son would lose his virginity in the arms of a cheerleader in the girls ' bathroom "Waffle", which is not far from the motorway. They've sacrificed so much for this dream! And therefore, we are obliged to continue their journey despite all odds and obstacles! Not for me and certainly not for the unfortunate girls, which is destined to play this role, but for the sake of my parents, and for all immigrants to join this great nation in hopes that their children will be something that could not be their own: sex with a cheerleader!
№ 264310   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:00
- What "Project Elrond"? - asked Annie.
- It was necessary somehow to call him - said Venkat.
- And you chose Elrond? - not behind Annie.
- Because it's a secret meeting? suggested Mitch.
<...>
- Why "Elrond" is a secret meeting? - asked Annie.
<...>
- Elrond, explained Bruce. - The Council of Elrond. From "the Lord of the rings." At this meeting they decided to destroy the Ring of power.
"Geez," sighed Annie. - I'm sure none of you lost your virginity before graduation call.
№ 250722   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:57
Madam, be our eternal life.
Who would seriously shame reproach?
Slowly, forward for many years
Thought we would love the story.
You would be living somewhere in the Ganges valley
With a retinue befitting rank.
And I would, in the infinite distance,
Dreaming of You on a Base of sand,
Starting well before the Flood, the sighs.
And you could entire epoch
Be encouraged, then reject me
As You want to be - at least until the day
The universal baptism of the Jews!
<...>
A century gone used to the chanting
The eyes; another in the contemplation
Brow; a hundred years on the overall silhouette;
On the chest - each! - for two hundred years;
And eternity, if you forgive the sacrilegious,
To the soul of Your enjoy.
Madam, here's a recap
Love worthy of me and You.
<...>
And ahead of us - the darkness of nothingness,
Deserted, sad region.
<...>
And virginity, so dear to You
Get insensitive worms.
<...>
In the grave is not dangerous, the court's remarks,
But there no hug, alas!
№ 245198   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:12
Reputation is like virginity. Once you lose it will not restore.
№ 237699   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:24