repair [Theme]

There are women who say:
Release Date: 10.02.2023
№ 450365   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:42
If you are ashamed to bring a girl into the house, then it's time to start repairs.
№ 446363   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 07:30
While we are doing endless repairs in someone, we ourselves are slowly falling into disrepair: the parquet is drying out, the plaster is crumbling, the wallpaper is falling off ...
№ 441400   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 06:21
In today's world, a psychotherapist should already be on the construction team.
Release Date: 10.04.2022
№ 440304   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 01:30
To be honest, I've been sad lately. I have a renovation going on in my apartment, for years, in my opinion, it has been going on. But this is my first repair in my life and, of course, I treated him like a young girl for my first time, for my first sex. I thought it would be very beautiful, very fast, with a loved one and not hurt. Almost a year has passed and I'm already standing in the doorway like a burnt shabolda with a red Marlboro: Come on
Release Date: 10.04.2022
№ 440303   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 01:27
- And Comrade Murashova does everything herself. She breaks herself - she repairs herself.
- And Comrade Murashova does everything herself. She breaks...
№ 438695   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 16:01
- After this miracle, of course, repairs must be done!
- After this miracle, of course, repairs must be done!
№ 437836   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2022 / 02:00
I won't let myself fix it! Especially for a teenager who is looking for improvised means for this in someone else's kitchen!
№ 437483   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2022 / 12:27
Revolution - repair evolution.
№ 434502   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:47
extinction. Ugh you, even here it does not work!
Release Date: 31.05.2021
№ 433644   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 13:18
Dukalis: - Don't move! I'm a fool! I served in Afghanistan! Drop your weapon!
Quote Explanation: Larin calculates a gang of bandits who killed drivers, and sold stolen cars, interrupting the license plates. A new employee of the department, Abkhazian Edik Karazia, managed to fall into their trap. It is the car of the bandits that Larin wants to ram in order to save Edik Karazia.
Dukalis: - Dont move! Im a fool! I served in Afghanistan!...
№ 432585   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2021 / 00:33
dumb! Well, we just call names! Such a family tradition. Really, we got it, especially about the children. And I decided to close this issue. The fact is that I was examined and it turned out that I could not give birth myself. But everything is fine, now is the XXI century, there is IVF, surrogacy, you just can come to the kindergarten early.
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 429042   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:07
We were evicted. But not that they were evicted, it's just that we now have a major overhaul and we were temporarily relocated. As soon as the house is overhauled, it will be demolished immediately and we will be evicted completely.
№ 410382   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 20:39
I do the repairs myself.
№ 402807   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 13:30
The rain came pouring down in the morning. And a veil held out before lunch. To work do not need to go. There are savings. However, not much. Cost of living. However, this time the rain has put a dent in my meager budget. Bare "meaning" to my existence in the form of cracks on the roof. Bad men worked with the Kalmyk people. All summer skipped like hell on a hot flat roof. Something smoked, burned, blackened. Descended from the "heavens" dark, heavy, drunk from exhaustion.
But the cracks remained.
Through these cracks flowed the muddy streams of water first aunt Gali, then in other neighbouring upper floors. Stirred people. I do not know how many living souls accommodate our small entryway. Wail, rushed out into the street, nervously deciding what to do? The voices - a Legion.
Heads viscous bass Semyon Ivanovich, a former Sergeant of the entrance. Thick bald man with a raspy voice. After the psycho-neurological clinic became deaf and passive. Used to go to door and collected money for housing repairs. Now not walk. Run on doctors engaged in health, day, drinking beer and telling old ladies about their medical exploits. Praise.
Semyon Ivanovich always very much. Too much. I would have him cut. At least a little. Somehow it does not strike by lightning. Didn't deserve it. But we all deserve such a neighbor.
- It is necessary to collect from each apartment, Basit man. And to call.
- Must - agree. And to call.
Decided to call a team of repairmen of the roof and patch up the cracks. To finish the job for those who have already received the money. They may be from the same company?
Red briefs from the balcony of the stranger disappeared immediately after rain. Funny men with Kalmyk cheekbones too. As it was not them. But the cracks remained. Circle of hypocrisy. Even the devil from the middle Kingdom rush this summer.
Gave the last savings of a roofing crew of climbers. What to do?
Tomorrow will contact the Director of the market Street, volunteered to sell meat. At least until the beginning of autumn. You need to patch the cracks in the budget. Funny, isn't it? Spitting on the world gave rise to the heavenly embarrassment, Livni revealed the flaws of the house, the cracks of the roof has exposed holes in my budget. The only real groundwork to roll a hog, butchering of the head, punching knife of the peritoneum, to stand behind the counter in a blood red robe and to trade. I'm better than two bald men with Kalmyk school? Nothing. Perhaps they, too, of former psychologists? Idleness is the sort of thing that requires constant vitality. And a lot of sources for covering holes in the budget.
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist and psychologist
№ 390895   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 11:06