identity [Theme] Page 3

The peoples of the world - that children are small. Individually like all think, and how to acquire a national identity, any judgment of them disappears - so much space that the mind occupies. Any child is sure to want to add to his years to quickly grow. He is the father's hat pulled in batushkina boots on the ears climb, dad's awards on his chest pinned. The same and people just tries its antiquity to prove to others.
№ 276907   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:53
Vampires are notorious, so much so that for many centuries will not allow themselves to think freely. And people never could. Moreover, today's market etiquette requires the seller of labour all the time to smile under threat of dismissal. People don't realize that constantly scream in pain. But if anyone will understand, even he himself did not dare to confess to such a deep misery.
- How is it that people don't understand that scream in pain?
- But how can they understand? People don't remember them actually happening minute by minute, because they are not in the habit of observing yourself. And each new person did not remember one that suffered in her place three minutes ago. People are so deeply immersed in suffering that he learned to consider "happiness" the level where they are still able to stretch the face into the required decorum smile. Man forced to break this stupid play even alone, as in its internal dimension there is nothing at all except for controlling his thoughts and emotions social implants, which from childhood he takes for himself...
№ 272709   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:44
The only answer to all questions is finding himself in that man who was born one day on this amazing planet.
№ 270302   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:36
Now I thirst for happiness, but only awareness.
№ 260595   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:27
We must rise to a level where the society understands the conditionality of scientific knowledge, not to mention the environmental condition of the surrounding world, - thus, in order not to pollute, not to exploit and not to overspend the resources of the Earth than we do for the sake of continuous economic growth and profits. You need to create a model, which is based on these presuppositions. While we do not, neuroses, health problems of the society, this social pathology, which, in my opinion, is the worst in the history of mankind, will only improve due to the complete distortion of basic human values.
№ 259176   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:40
When you recognize that you have both good and bad, to fall asleep at night becomes easier.
1 Season 18 Series
№ 256173   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:53
The baby does not realize that his body belongs to him more than the surrounding objects; he plays with toes, without feeling that they are part of him and something different from hanging rattles; only gradually, experiencing the pain, the child begins to feel independent existence of his body. Individual to realize his "I", need the same experience; however, the difference lies in the fact that every person feels their body as a special and independent body, but not everyone is aware of his "I" as a separate and independent identity. The sense of alienation from others usually comes with puberty, but not always developed to such an extent that the difference of the individual from others became evident to him. And here people, as little conscious of their "I's" as bees in a hive, destined in life luck: they are much more fortunate, as their being shared with them all of society, their joy just because and be the joys that they play together...
№ 254973   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:15
He prayed, asked God to help him, to possess him and to cleanse him; and what he asked, it was already done. God that lived in him, awoke in his mind. He felt him, and therefore felt not only the freedom, fulness and joy of life, but felt all the power of righteousness. All the best what it could do he felt capable of doing.
№ 230480   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:36
Does the presence of a human consciousness with understanding the meaning of this word?
№ 225719   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:58
Sometimes, in the morning you Wake up, look in the mirror and see not themselves but a complete stranger. That and look, behind itself, as from the train.
№ 220318   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:35
Any dwarf can be considered a bastard, but a bastard is not necessarily to be a dwarf!
Quote Explanation: Tyrion To Jon Snow
№ 214001   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:26
The word is the highest form of human consciousness. We comprehend the whole world through words, in formulating for themselves not only thoughts, but feelings. And if we lack the ability to tell ourselves something, we cease to understand own self
№ 211538   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:38
I don't really think about their path in life, I simply lived, did something, and understanding what it is and who I am, came when it was all done. Each story was the opening of the new "me". And every "I" was found today, slightly different from "I" discovered yesterday.
№ 207476   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:57
Man can not live without himself. It's like the ground under my feet. It is not - and can not build anything.
№ 203213   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:40
What I am now, right, he told himself. - I will never see everything so clearly, will never understand everything as fully as at this moment.
№ 198366   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:57