identity [Theme] Page 1

Knowing yourself: who you are, what kind of spirit you are is the most important thing. All people are different, but we are forced to live the same, this is the cause of unhappiness.
№ 432581   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:51
Run! There is nowhere to run ... However, you can always run away: into yourself. This is the only possible escape that has not yet been learned to prohibit.
№ 429407   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:04
The best way to test your honesty is to borrow money.
№ 424442   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 20:39
Thanks to a trip abroad, national consciousness awakens.
№ 411595   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 01:09
Self-consciousness is the way not to the outside, but to the individual. On this path, consciousness finds what we call the human self. To find and preserve one's self means to find and preserve the most important thing in oneself: one's dignity, independence, reasonable freedom and responsibility.
№ 408870   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:24
And my friendship with Dante in a strange way exacerbated my loneliness. Maybe it's because Dante was always and everywhere at home. And I am out of place everywhere. Even in your own body - especially in your own body. I changed and no longer recognized myself. Change was painfully given to me, but I could not understand why. And all my emotions seemed to be some kind of nonsense.
№ 404195   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:18
A person is able to extract energy even from fatigue. As a result, we enter into a deep meditative state that allows you to control the body, while working with the external environment. This gives you the opportunity to shoot inside of our consciousness.
№ 399984   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:27
Question: the Soul of an animal, emerging from the body, whether it is after death, as the soul of man, in the wandering state?
Answer: It is a kind of wandering, since the soul here is not connected with the body, but it is not a wandering spirit. Wandering spirit is a being thinking and coming into harmony with his own free will. The spirit of the animal does not possess this ability. Identity is the main property of the spirit. A spirit animal is classed after its death spirits, which it is, and almost immediately used for further incarnations; he has no time to engage in a relationship with other spiritual beings.
Quote Explanation: N 600
№ 396913   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 18:33
Question: the souls of our savages is not whether the essence of perfume in a state of childhood?
Answer: Yes, childhood is relative; but it is the souls of a few developed; they have passion.
Question: So the passions are a sign of development?
Response: Development - Yes, but not perfection; they are a sign of activity and consciousness.
№ 395531   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:21
Not only industrialization requires Singapore. Economic development is very important, but no less important, and the development of society. We don't want passive, obedient workers, reporting to the chief, who is accountable to his superior, who in turn reports to the boss in anticipation of rewards and promotions. To become independent and decent society, we should be proud and active - otherwise it is impossible. But pride and activity is nothing without self-respect. Self-esteem - the feeling of which is intended to instill in our employees the unions: they protect the rights and dignity of every citizen, every human being. It can be a simple laborer, but he's one of us and should be willing to fight and die for Singapore. But it will never be capable of this, if you are mere sycophant and coward.
№ 392784   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 19:27
... sometimes you look in the mirror, and grins out an unfamiliar guy and mug him the most suspicious. And it something I don't believe for a penny.
№ 390963   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 23:15
Hatred - the curse of the slighted Ego.
№ 389746   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 12:24
Dare to dream that you represent something greater than the sum of your current circumstances.
№ 389406   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 05:21