toys [Theme] Page 2

For toy the most important thing is to make the child happy.
№ 382520   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:28
The last month of autumn came,
And there, behind him, the winter shows the lugs.
Replaced the heavy rains,
Will come snowflakes and Christmas toys.
№ 381769   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 12:26
Oh, the Furious Five! You are much more of my figures! Well, except for the praying mantis. It is the same.
Quote Explanation: For a fan of Kung fu and the Furious Five and is the owner of a collection of wooden toys reduced prototypes Furious Five.
№ 359655   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2019 / 12:21
Girls and boys from childhood do not have common themes because they are mutually convinced that there is a girl classes and boy. Then the men decide that the silent wife is a gift.
№ 355884   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 20:20
Blank, a journalist, as a toy buy... What's going on, Blink?
- I will tell you one thing: in the press more than two thousand unemployed.
№ 349146   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 10:02
I am happiness, I am the infinite forest
Taken to transparent the properties of the balloon;
If shaking the snow from heaven,
The trees themselves administer.
№ 305048   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2017 / 17:03
- What is Real? asked the Rabbit one day...
Real is not how you're made, - said the Leather Horse, Is what happens to you when a child loves you for a long time... basically by the time you become Real, most of your hair out, your eyes fall out, you look very worn and may even lose some parts. But these things are not important, because if you become Real, you can't be ugly, except to those who doesn't know anything.
№ 294056   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2017 / 13:18
The children are now steeper than the one with the coolest gadget. Who's got the coolest gadget in the yard, the coolest. He immediately friends, all siding up to him, laugh at his jokes, all his love... But in my childhood this gadget was a stick of shit. And here's one who has it, here is the parade. And he decides, you go home, you go home, the shit you go or not.
4 Season 22 Series Release Date: 27.11.2016
№ 267009   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:30
- No, Sergei, well, normal you tell me the problem posed? How do I know what the kid will do?
- Well, I don't know why I asked Cindy to bring with you? She has a brother, she needs to know.
- Yes, Anastasia've already killed me plush monsters...
Bell, what he had always dreamed of?
- Become a pilot!
- Hey, pilot, you get something like myself! You have a level of development suitable for this age!
Quote Explanation: Denis and Nastya at the request of Glukharev choose a toy for six-year-old Serezha.
3 Season 11 Series
№ 262798   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:40
When I was little, I had a lot of toys: Teddy bear, ball, box with the console and a toy box that I didn't pay attention. But the mother said that the important thing is, they're not toys, and those with whom you can play. And she was right, because now I have almost no toys, but I have a lot of friends to play.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 244187   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:32
At home I had a lot of toys. My favorite bear's name is Bear, and I still have the doll, bike, ball. And that's all. New toys on the ship are not for sale. I miss the toy stores, because the old toys are broken or lost, and the new can create quite a lot of interesting games! Good friends don't need to buy in the store. And play with them more interesting than toys. The mother said to understand who your friend was. True friends are learned in trouble.
1 Season 17 Series
№ 240942   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:00
In one distant country there lived an old man, very fond of children. He was constantly making toys for them. But these toys were so fragile that broke down faster than the kid managed to be enough of them. Breaking another toy the kids are very upset and came to the master asking for a new. He gladly gave them even more fragile... Finally stepped parents. They came to the master with the question: "Tell us, o wise one, why do you always give to our children are so fragile toys that children inconsolably crying, breaking them?" And then the sage said, "it Will take quite a few years and someone will give these former children of my heart. Maybe learning how not to break the fragile toys, they will be more careful with someone's heart?.."
№ 217287   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:09
I never had a favorite toy. I was always bored to play with dolls or Teddy bears. I found them another use: I was thrown off the window all their toys and gathered a crowd around you. I explained everything and why I gave them these toys and that they should love them, because I have time for it - I need to love people and help people.
№ 215593   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:22
In the end you realize that we're just toys, easy to break but hard to fix.
№ 202948   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:30
Nearby there was a sign of the huge toy store. Don't hesitate, I pulled into the Parking lot, parked and entered the store. I looked around, and the range does not inspire me with enthusiasm: the endless rows of toys dedicated to violence like I got to shop intended for the children of the old Dexter. Here were swords, knives, lightsaber, machine guns, bombs, pistols and rifles shooting plastic balls and paint balls, missiles that can blow up your friend or his city, row on row training simulators for lethal thrills. No wonder our world is full of anger and violence, no wonder the world is such as I was. Times we tell children that the killing is fun, is it any wonder to those who learn?
№ 189452   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:53