toys [Theme] Page 1

Toys - they are alive, they have the warmth of hearts and children's hands.
№ 435790   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2022 / 12:45
- game Zone
№ 429810   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2021 / 13:03
“Oh, it depends on the Doctor,” the Toy Maker laughed. - But, to be honest, I think it will be very soon. Time to show my favorite toys. Take a look. - A decorative lacquered table appeared next to them. On it were four rag dolls, the prototypes of which could be recognized by their clothes. One doll is Adrik, the others are Nissa, Tegan and the Doctor. “You’ll have to make a choice very soon, Adrik. Time, as they say, is not on your side.
№ 429125   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:21
I don't understand why girls are given plush toys. They don't play with them! They are placed by the bed. So choose a bear more carefully, you still have to look him in the eye.
Release Date: 11.10.2019
№ 427196   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 14:21
- Sir, the witness came with the child. While she was being interrogated, I took him to the playroom, but the situation with the toys is quite sad...
- Is this your opinion or a child's opinion?
- Mine.
- A question with a catch. Opinion about toys is always childish.
- We only have toys from the movie "Genie Called" there, and there is not a single genie among them.
- I can give my children my extra engineering calculator.
№ 426930   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 20:27
We all love trophies. It doesn't matter, soft toys, scarves, key chains, photos for Instagram, curls of hair, baby teeth of children. They all say: I've been here. I did it. This is my story. My victory. My reward. My treasure. We find it creepy when serial killers take their victims with them, when they touch them again and again to feel the thrill of murder again. But, in essence, they are no different from the rest.
№ 422966   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 19:12
Tyranny begets violence, and living beings are toys in the hands of the gods. For their pleasure, the gods force them to arrange battles, spin them as they want. They love ballets of fire and death.
№ 421901   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 15:48
- I lived the same way. Toys in the hands of ambitious mothers.
№ 421690   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 16:30
Wow! Where does the forest come from? Wow, inadvertently get lost and gone. No staff, no friends, only stumps and driftwood, as in the Kikimor swamp, where they once wandered with Kuzya. But looking more closely, he realized that this is not a real forest - all the trees here grew from tubs, and the water beat up from an iron tube disguised in a large but inanimate frog. Well, adults, it turns out, also like to play with some stupid toys. They walk on smooth tiles and imagine that they are in a real forest.
№ 419935   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 10:36
Men do not grow up, just toys are becoming more expensive!
№ 417378   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 14:45
You won't win the battle for the twenty-first century if you're stupid and Americans are stupid! <... > you know who cares about our stereotypes about the Chinese in Dr. Seuss' books? China! All a billion four hundred million to score on this "flying herr from the crouching tiger"! Because they're not stupid, they're serious, like a mahach in prison! <... > In two generations, China has built as many as 500 cities from scratch, pulled the vast majority of its vast population out of poverty into the middle class, captured almost the entire 5G and pharmaceutical market... and I bought Africa. <... > At the national level - we have every week of infrastructure transformations, but since 2009 we have not done anything. Half the country is endlessly vigilant about someone's rights, deciding whether to have a hera at the potato head toy, and the other half wants the reptilians to stop and stop eating children! We're stupid! Even if we agree on something with each other, like abolishing small coins - No! - inertia, cover ass, bribes, lawyers, cowardice! Nothing moves in this downtrodden rectum of the country! We see the problem and ignore it! We lie to ourselves, swear, endlessly sue, sweep under the carpet, and then make some bills or decisions like from the ass, not working for ten years. <... > We are not losing to China. We've already lost. It's just that the consequences haven't been felt yet.
Release Date: 14.03.2021
№ 415062   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 14:36
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Batman uses a large arsenal of specialized gadgets, which are usually also present motif of the image of bats.
№ 413253   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 14:12
- Friend... Are you okay?
- What a nightmare... How could this happen... I calculated everything, but... Explosion. I hear how deaf in one ear, and the flashbacks of this day will haunt me in nightmares for a long time.
- Okay, me..
- Nope! Tzitz! Listen! Can you hear?
- I hear what?..
- That ringing. Such a long and aching ringing. Don! Don. Don...
- Buddy, you're scaring me...
- Oh! Stopped! And... And you're probably that new, Yellow, right?
- Well...
- I'm Soule, the chief pyrotechnician here. And do you want very wise advice?
- Not really.
- So, NEVER PLAY WITH PYROTECHNICS! GUNS ARE NOT TOYS FOR CHILDREN! FIRECRACKERS ARE EVIL! EVERYONE WHO THROWS THEM UNDER THEIR FEET SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!! FIREWORKS CAN ONLY BE TRIGGERED BY RESPONSIBLE ADULTS! OTHERWISE, YOUR HEAD WILL BE TORN OFF... PAWS... TAIL... WHOLE BODY! Remember?!
- Ah-ah- ah! Yes sir! Yes, sir!
- Same thing. Uncle Sole's instructions never pass by her ears.
№ 410956   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 23:09
In fact, people simply suggest to themselves that it may be so, but not otherwise. Patterned thinking, gleaned from others, from books or movies. But whoever says anything is only his subjective opinion, and not the truth of the first instance. But believing a person, his authority, people begin to accept statements as the one and only possible truth. In fact, being just, say, a theater director is boring. But those who allowed to change their concept, putting on other people's glasses with someone else's experience, begin to be only someone or something one, and after years they look around, look around and in panic try to understand what the hell brought them here and how in general it so happened that everyday life became a torment? But people themselves assign themselves some kind of role and voluntarily put a label on themselves, fearing to face ridicule, misunderstanding, sidelong glances. They begin to voluntarily play with those toys that are offered to them by predecessors or public opinion. That is why there are so few individuals who do only what they consider acceptable to themselves - not everyone is ready to go against everyone in order to remain themselves. Fearing to lose something - power, money, respect - or someone - wife, parents, friends - almost everyone allows themselves to be ruled, exchanging themselves for such dubious values as love, trust, respect. And one day they discover that their loved ones are cheating on them, business partners are cheating, and friends are using. And the sacrifice - you yourself - shatters into dust. Ha ha ha. This is how to make deals with the devil - he will always take you and, of course, what he gave in return for your soul.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409149   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 20:00
Good children, after playing with toys, put them away. Even if the toys are people.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408317   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:30