rage [Theme] Page 2

That because of you I'm on the edge.
№ 430150   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:57
The doctor stood among the ruins over the grave of his friend and looked up into the sky. Night was approaching. Dawn was breaking in the sky over Moldox. Colors shimmered, replacing each other in a bewitching dance. The Eye of Tantalus shone even higher. The doctor could almost feel his all-seeing gaze on him. He suddenly felt as if he was in the heart of a storm and was the only one who sees the chaos raging around. When he returned to Moldox, his soul was filled with grief and longing. But now only pure rage seethed in her.
№ 428923   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:45
Rage is to my enemies, I think. Love is for my people. Here it is, my real song.
№ 425129   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 12:12
Most often, the appearance of ghosts is associated with violent death. The anger and rage of a living being at the time of murder give rise to a strong energy trace, which then becomes the very shadow, the ghost.
№ 424730   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:42
But then, when the last drops fall to the ground, and others hang on the leaves washed from the dust, in a defenseless moment, when we are not yet sure that the rain has stopped, and the rain is also not sure of this, peace suddenly descends into the light interval. For one long minute, the sky seems to apologize for the whole mess. And we, with our hair soaked in moisture and damp cuffs, still gaze gloomily and cautiously at the clearing azure sky. We look and involuntarily smile back. We forgive the sky. Is always.
№ 424195   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:48
- Well, who is the puppy here ?! I will unleash all the millennial Kree fury on Xandar, I will burn him to the ground! Then, Thanos, I will come after your soul!
№ 422650   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 14:48
- All that I could give to the family - I put on the altar of lust for power and ambition. A temple built on a rotten foundation. Do you think I'll let you go the same way? I can not...
- All that I could give to the family - I put on the altar...
№ 421792   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:30
As Alma looked at the remains of her destroyed garden, she was filled with a deep sorrow, which she did not know before. But very soon the grief turned to rage. Alma thought for a moment how to punish Rita. And then this meek, clumsy mouse remembered that she was married to a serial killer.
№ 421451   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2021 / 00:57
Rage destroys Man. Divides but does not increase.
№ 421128   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 11:15
Everyone in the espada controls the cause of death.
And they are 10 reasons that lead to death, all this is expressed in our actions, abilities in the very sense of our existence.
1. Loneliness. 2. Vanity. 3. Despair. 4. Destruction.5. Intoxication. 6. Mad. 7. Greed. 8. Rage. Tia Harribel represents the cause of death known as the Victim.
Quote Explanation: Espada (十刃 (エスパーダ) esupa:yes, "ten blades", Spanish Espada - "sword") - ten of the strongest arrancars of Aizen's army, nine men and one woman.
Everyone in the espada controls the cause of death.
And...
№ 420254   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2021 / 14:30
Are you, the angel of meekness, familiar with the secret of anger?
With the poison of burning tears and rage without strength?
A night mute from the graves brought to you
Revenge, that black annoying guest?
Are you, the angel of meekness, familiar with the secret of anger?
Quote Explanation: translation by I. Annensky
№ 419296   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2021 / 06:54
Fear turned into resentment, resentment into rage. And rage is like a red-hot coal that cannot be held in your hands: you must throw it at someone.
№ 417524   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 10:21
Rage splashed out of his eyes when he talked about what he hated; it was replaced by a great radiance of joy, when suddenly he became happy; every muscle twitched with impatience to live and move.
Quote Explanation: About Dean.
№ 413963   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:33
- This is Captain Trevor Galt, OMR Corps of Engineers. Leave your message.
- Galt! This is Gunnar Clise of the Union of the Last World. Director of "Strazh". We met once a couple of years ago, uh... it was on the planet, uh... So I'm the old man who called you a moron. Yeah, that one. Oh well. We're in trouble. Big, big trouble. As you've probably heard, magna karta is off and something creepy is happening to the magnuses. Without connection to Magna Kart, several Magnus fell into a rage. Our specimens are still coping, but who knows how long this will last? SFOR probably won't deal with the problem soon. I warn you: do not believe magnuses, even if they work normally. Hear? Pass it on to your superiors, like...
- Hey Mr. Lick! Sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to tell you about my cool idea. It's very important because it's awesomely cool. Hang up!
- Ha! Isaac? A what... Hey, are you okay there?
- Me? Everything is fine. It can't get any better! Now hang up!
- Galt! Report to OMR! And, for the sake of all that is holy, FLY HERE AND SAVE ME!
№ 412391   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:57