For we are the Swords of Justice!
When all run in a terrible mess,
We stand, strong and strong.
Cowardice unknown to us,
Our courage comes from the Emperor.
Not bent and not broken before enemies,
We claim the blood of victory.
Safely and confidently we'll hunt them
Those who dared to stand up to our anger.
Death stalks us in many forms,
Distorted and completely inhuman.
We Are The Messengers Of Hope!
Endless bloody battle constantly await us,
Redemption the reward for our vigilance.
When obsession rears its indescribable
Head
Lowered our blade
When the Horrors of Empyrean invade our world
We will drive them back.
Among the horrors spawned by Chaos, not order
Who could resist our
An uncontrollable anger.
Thanks to the unswerving that we shall triumph,
No magic spell will not overcome us.
We bring the Victory!
3h
№ 394638   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 12:48
"Hold on" - often admonished his mother. But the battle fury is always to the point.
Quote Explanation: Talking about Bristleback.
№ 394285   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:39
Childhood Carroja passed hard times. His mother died in childbirth. His father, a farrier for the last king of Slom, was trampled to death when the child was five years old. Then Carroja lived in the Royal menagerie, where he grew up among animals: lions, monkeys, deer of padunov and other less known creatures in which not everyone believed. On the seventh year of life guy a Royal emissary brought to the Palace a new creature. It dragged to the king in chains, the beast spoke, though not moving his mouth. She asked one thing: freedom. The king only laughed and ordered the beast to speak to him for fun, and when he refused, they hit him, his Wild scepter and ordered to send the creature to the dungeon. The following months, the boy secretly smuggled to the substance of food and medicine, but they are slightly pushed to complete exhaustion. Without a word the beast spoke to the boy, and over time their relationship intensified so that Karrah realized he could hold a conversation. Moreover, he learned to communicate with all the inhabitants of the Royal menagerie. The night the beast died, the boy flew into a rage. He took beasts to war with the servants of the king, unlocking cells and releasing of the beasts on the Palace grounds. In the mayhem to death and killed the king himself. While confusion reigned, Karrah released one of the Royal deer, and he bowed in response, and then Karkom on the back, jumped over the high walls of the Palace, claiming that the accursed place. Now Beastmaster Karrah nicknamed Beastmaster is a grown man, but he had not lost the ability to speak with wild beasts. An orphan from the Royal menagerie became invincible warrior of nature.
Quote Explanation: Biography Karrah, Beastmaster.
№ 394278   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:18
Devotion to the sacred alchemy was a tradition kind of Temourov, but none was so ingenious, ambitious and reckless as young Razzil. Growing up, he left the family business and decided to try himself in the alchemical creation of gold. With his usual arrogance, he announced that he will pay in gold the whole mountain. After two decades of research and spending and preparation, the alchemist failed miserably and soon found himself behind bars for the widespread destruction his experiment wrought. However, Razzil was not timid, and have carefully considered the options of escape to continue his studies. When his new cellmate turned out to be a fierce Ogre, the head of the alchemist immediately came up with the idea. The first thing Razzil persuaded the Ogre not to eat him, and then began to carefully make a tincture of mold and moss that I found at work. A week later the brew was ready. A little Ogre drank it, he immediately fell into a blinding rage, tore the iron bars, smashed the wall and killed the guard. Soon the fugitives was lost somewhere in the suburban woods, leaving a trail of destruction and leaving no trace of his pursuers. When the action of tincture walked away, the Ogre felt quite good and looked happy and even energetic. And here, resolving to work together, the couple went to collect materials to Razzil once again tried their luck.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rastila Of Teknoware, Alchemist.
№ 394261   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:15
Slave the call of violence and rage, his body covered with blood of other creatures.
№ 394200   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 13:42
I'm being chased by a beast, and my hope as if amplifies his rage.
№ 394175   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 12:27
She inherited an incredible fury from their ancestors. The anger that flows through her veins - her legacy. The terrible pain she suffered, caused this. Swift and deadly, the Spirit of endlessly looking for his revenge.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict Spirit (Rin Yamaoka).
№ 394152   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:18
Rage and freedom
Freedom passion.
Your hands can't hold me.
№ 394095   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:08
- Berserker rage... Fell into it not once, not twice.
- Happened to me once, in Harlem.
Yes, faced with a group of ninja.
- I had a really bad day with Hitler.
- Spider-man?
- Oh... Well, maybe that was just once. I started getting sales on black Friday. Everything was hazy; the next thing I know I'm standing with a new microwave in hand.
№ 393939   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 04:03
When sleep comes, I remember our wedding night you took me to his marital bed. And after, when you were already asleep, I lay still, contemplating your delicate features. I admired their beauty, but hated them because they are fragile. Boiled in me rage. I felt a loathing for this soft feather-bed, ready to devour us whole. And to this room: the smell of incense, embroidered curtains... All of it was weakness. I slipped out from under the blanket, opened the window and lay down on the stone floor to reject the temptation of bliss. But when I woke up in the morning you lay beside me in the cold, naked as I am. Your outstretched body was as if carved in stone. And you woke up. Instantly, like a beast ready to pounce. You didn't say anything. Words were useless. I've already seen that we are truly made for each other.
№ 392096   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 23:54
No fury worse than offended women.
№ 391691   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 11:21
For your brain there is no difference between positive and negative emotions. For him, rage and love are just emotions. You define it: negative or positive. So if you are afraid to experience rage, despair, if you're afraid to feel some things that you think you are doing hurts you - hell you'll be able to experience the things that bring you pleasure.
Quote Explanation: of "Vaccine Idiocracy"
№ 390127   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:20
A newborn is innocent, it's still a clean sheet. The baby has only very basic needs: eat, drink, defecate, and to love and to be loved. But something can go wrong depending on circumstances and a particular family, where the baby was born. A child who was subjected to torture and violence, unable to take revenge in real life, because he is defenseless and weak, but he can - and likely will - produce in your mind a fantasy of vengeance. Rage and fear, never occur without cause.
№ 389832   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 12:15
What is truly beneficial and has a weight, so is the rage. Here she gives a lot of strength and motivation to action. None of your words, no smiles and promises, the prospects, my God, no! Normal human anger. That is the engine of progress.
№ 389264   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:17
Say or do something that could be interpreted in different ways, which can seem quite gentle, and may hint at a light coldness, or even to be perceived as an insult. Friend will be surprised, but will not attach much importance. The secret foe is likely to be furious. Any burst of emotion will give you to understand that rages in the depths of the quiet pool.
№ 389162   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 12:44