rage [Theme] Page 5

It is not people! It's rubbish! The world will only get better if someone is going to clean it from such waste...
№ 388183   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 22:08
Look at you, Doctor, is like looking in a mirror. Almost. Rage, as I have. Wine, as I have. Loneliness. Everything except the courage to do what needs to be done. Thank the Gods that the salvation of my people are not dependent on you.
7 Season 3 Series
№ 387669   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 03:46
Well, where is your anger? Wanted me to win! Shoot like? Wanted to destroy, right? Let's jump then! Instruct the tip of the blade, the barrel... Otherwise... Death will overtake you much sooner! Really? This is the end? What a bore! Okay. If you can't fight, I can get rid of you.
1 Season 12 Series
№ 387523   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 12:03
If anger was an attribute of the Almighty, I would have long surpassed its status as a mortal.
№ 387432   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2020 / 05:31
Elvish is so much more than hatred, than fighting the madness than rage. Niakris is what motivates a person when he goes to take revenge, being willing to pay a much higher price than his own life.
№ 387166   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2020 / 18:58
- ... the sky was... no, not black. What is darker than black?
- Female rage.
№ 387023   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2020 / 12:26
The fact is that sometimes you meet people who know from somewhere how to get your heart, even if you're absolutely sure that you don't. Even if you're a lone wolf, white-haired storm, rage, relentless in its purity. And there's no magic and no secret, only those whom you meet by chance, so that they are able to call you from any border.
Quote Explanation: The story "Heart of the storm"
№ 386576   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 13:34
Anger. The first sin committed in the Land. The Murder By Cain Of Abel.
The murder is the result of anger, which was formed in Cain. If fury let out, it will turn to anger and will remain in man.
Anger burns like a flame. She is not going to disappear. If anger appears in your heart, then leaves no room for other feelings. Anger will destroy even all the good.
It's like how fire destroys a burning piece of wood..
Malice, envy, arrogance.. they are all connected.
If something happens, his anger makes you blame the other person. And this sense of injustice leads to anger.
Inside a person is what sets it against goodness. Each person has jealousy and anger lies in the core.
But what about time? Over time, the heart in which there is anger, soften?
The fire of anger can be extinguished only victory.
If the person is not able to put out your fire of anger, he turns to ashes. Fire on the inside.
The accumulated in the soul of resentment and anger envelop the heart. Stale. The name of this hatred.
If you hate them, you flowing black water. Dark possess your soul and body.
How many lives she destroyed pockets.. burned.. families destroyed. May God save.
Fire fire is put out. Leave hatred. Not for anger or vengeance, but for love hang in there.
Hatred in your heart attracts and someone else's anger.. if I hate you, I hate you. In the end, remain all alone. Like a huge tree that burned down because of one match.
While they hold the hatred, you hold on to love.
№ 386262   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2020 / 13:34
And one way to be smarter than the enemy is to make him stupid. This can be achieved, if the enemy gets angry. The red mist which clouds the eyes of the enemy - boyfriend's best friend less.
№ 386215   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 15:44
From the depths of my soul escaped wild despair, overwhelming grief, to which even look without pity was impossible, a terrible, impotent rage, the bitter grumbling and resentment; sadness, crying in a loud voice; the offense did not have a voice, and sorrow, remaining mute. I went through every conceivable stage of suffering.
№ 385927   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 00:46
My armor is contempt, my shield is disgust my sword is hatred. The name of the Emperor, no mercy! Purity through rage, pride through hatred, and let the fire inside you lit all around!
№ 383955   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2019 / 09:26
In the world there is something terrible humiliated men - an angry woman.
7 Season 11 Series
№ 377599   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:10
... rage instantly flowed over the edge and anywhere do not disappear, but now for some reason I relaxed. And not just quiet, but like bloated sedative. Probably the same thing would feel a skydiver with an unopened parachute, which in the air was crazy and spreading her arms, suddenly aware of myself as a bird.
№ 376572   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 20:09
The feeling of power was so unreal that it is beyond any words. Like an ongoing orgasm... no, not that... much stronger and different. Rage like an incredible sense of peace and happiness, each hit on the enemy, like a SIP of cold beer on a hot summer day, like the smile of a young beauty.
№ 376006   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2019 / 11:42
And I remembered that same feeling: the hatred, oblivion, rage, black veil that is covering the world. My soul was instantly filled with darkness.
Quote Explanation: Volume 4. Chapter 9. Duplicate
№ 374849   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2019 / 08:15