psychotherapy [Theme] Page 3

My husband, like Jeff, was charming, sexy, romantic, I love it no mind at first sight. But I soon discovered that there is hidden anger and rage that he has the ability to make me feel insignificant, inadequate, unbalanced. He insisted on control of all my actions, beliefs, feelings.
I, Susan, in the role of a therapist could say to Nancy: "the Behavior of your husband doesn't feel like love. Actually it looks more like psychological abuse." Yes, but what I told myself? The same Susan, who is coming home in the evening, writhing snake that her husband didn't yell at her. The same Susan, who kept telling herself that her husband is a wonderful man, what about him is so wonderful, and if not, then the only blame herself.
№ 273524   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 12:45
Our pain - through you, our tears - shoulder.
It's just a job?.. It is on the shoulder.
Helping the soul does not break from the wind,
A thin branch does not become, I do not want...
Helping others in the dark to stay alive,
You yourself sometimes as flickering candles
A thick draft of our troubles and misfortunes.
Someone needs you warm and protected.
Quote Explanation: A poem dedicated to the supervisors, psychotherapists, coaches and teachers, doctors with gratitude.
№ 261551   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:58
- That's amazing, Inga, ' said Lisa. - Why is it that life can seem absolutely necessary or absolutely meaningful based on just one decision? I have lived long enough in our case. Mostly there are people I grow up or, conversely, younger. Teenagers. One of them continues to be sad and slow. And someone who suddenly finds the meaning of existence. Suddenly neither from that nor from this starts, for example, to draw. Or writing a novel. Or suddenly decides to become an architect. She's a girl from the second floor suddenly realized that just wants to have a baby and get married. But what struck me more was the old man from the fifteenth. He decided to sell his house and the money to go on a world tour. Went yesterday, absolutely happy. What would it be? Each of us has some hidden meaning of life, and we him dig up? Open? Now what do You think, everything is already instilled in us, and we just have to dig, dig and dig until you dig?
Inga hesitated.
- You know, Lisa, I'm not sure this process is that you dig up their own meanings. In my opinion, everything is much more complicated and interesting. Especially in creative people. You are digging up the meanings you create them. Like grab ideas from space and show them to the world and themselves. So many wonders around and within you, in your thoughts and feelings. You can come up with anything. And believe it. And to make your own. And to show other people that they also were able to try on with my life.
№ 259467   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:49
- I again have to undergo therapy.
Why? You are a therapist!
- You saw a tow truck pulling a tow truck?!
1 Season 1 Series
№ 258691   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:23
For a young person there can be more healing therapy than a beautiful young woman.
№ 237520   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:16
Is that a new method of treatment - the humiliation customers?
- It is resorted to only the best doctors.
№ 229857   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:15
If you are at least partly responsible for the death of your own therapist, to live it is not easy, especially because you no longer have a therapist who would help you cope with the problem. Sometimes irony literally spits in your face.
№ 216770   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:52
They didn't understand that healing - it is all the rest of life that some wounds will never heal completely. Therapy can help to heal open wounds, but the scars still remain. The body can behave as if it was all right; but the leather is tight and sensitive to touch, like that of a man who suffered serious burns throughout the body. Fire can singe person to the soul. It is the same with sexual violence. It is the fire that incinerates. Someone has serious burns affect only part of the body. I was covered with burns the whole thing.
№ 196853   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 18:50
The only crime of Hannibal was the impact.
2 Season
№ 191478   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:17
He always had a notebook, and from time to time, when we talked, he made notes in it. I was nervous, but he allowed me to look at his record when I want to. He never wrote anything like "asshole" or "this guy is crazy" - just made notes to not forget anything. He must have been somewhere other Notepad where he wrote down "what a douche", but to me it didn't show it.
But if such a notebook was not, after such a patient like me, he had to start it.
№ 190592   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:42
You're firing me? But you are my shrink! Isn't that illegal in medicine?
1 Season 1 Series
№ 173238   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:38
One of the most powerful insights was the awareness of the fact that I'm not tied to Bertha, and to those personal values, which I attributed to her, and these values are nothing to do with her had not.
Quote Explanation: about obsessive thoughts
№ 151455   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:23
- You talked a lot about the second item on our list: "Immersion in an alien mind." <...> Anyway, your thoughts, and your consciousness. I would like to know what benefits you will receive, allowing them to appear, or I will say even more, causing them to appear.
- Forcing to appear? I don't know.<...> Your statement that I force them to appear - what is it? - has for me the emotional sense.
We must find a way to find this meaning. <...> Please, consider this question: if you hadn't thought about it, what do you think?
№ 150750   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:43
In my opinion, the reason for the hysteria is a traumatic event that a person experiences in an altered state of consciousness.
№ 150749   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:43
One of the most important permissions is a license to stop doing nonsense and start thinking. Many patients adulthood from childhood there was not a single independent thought, they have completely forgotten how to think for themselves and what it is. But if the time to give permission, they can overcome this barrier. And very glad, when at 65 or 70 years of age for the first time in my entire adult life expressing some kind of self-conscious consideration.
№ 123961   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 14:10